Alfresco's Pee Sightings

• 1 month later...

In relation to the above post, see below which shows the locations of the various BBQs and Pee spots.  When the lady was squatted with the blue dress around her at P2, I came out of the woods on the path which is immediately to the right of P2, so I walked pretty much in front of her.  The car park is just a clearing in the woods and the canopy of the woods covers it in this aerial view, so I have just put a rough outline to show where it is.

image.thumb.png.c63310a3e080a375cf7542ab97c932c3.png

• Love 2
  • 3 months later...
13 hours ago, colette888 said:

Great job! Is the blue spot a tissue, a sheet of hygienic paper, or nothing to do with her wiping?

I did wonder that myself but I don’t think it is anything to do with her, it was too small and I didn’t see her wipe.  I think it is that blue roll that is often used in catering so was possibly blown there from a rubbish bin or could have been the remnants from somebody peeing there previously that has started to break down.   

2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I did wonder that myself but I don’t think it is anything to do with her, it was too small and I didn’t see her wipe.  I think it is that blue roll that is often used in catering so was possibly blown there from a rubbish bin or could have been the remnants from somebody peeing there previously that has started to break down.   

Thanks a lot fot the explanation... 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Alfresco said:

What surprised me the most is that the girls had absolutely no qualms about peeing on residential doorsteps and basically in full view on the street. To be fair, there wasn’t really anywhere else to go, but it was a case of “I need to pee, so I am peeing.”

I find it interesting when girls do this. Its obviously going to create more of an inconvenience and mess for the residents than if they just peed in the street, on the sidewalk or between cars. I've seen girls do this in entry ways where the puddle even ends up going under the door. That's sure to smell for the residents. Its interesting the girls value their convenience and comfort more than the inconvenience of the residents.

• Agree 1
12 hours ago, Alfresco said:

What surprised me the most is that the girls had absolutely no qualms about peeing on residential doorsteps and basically in full view on the street. To be fair, there wasn’t really anywhere else to go, but it was a case of “I need to pee, so I am peeing.”

3 hours ago, Havelock said:

Its interesting the girls value their convenience and comfort more than the inconvenience of the residents.

As I'm reading a interesting book with a lot of information about sex, women and basically everything that is related to that, I might have an explanation.

Probably a lot boys get teached how to pee outside. And when they do it, it might be something as "boys will be boys" or "naughty boy". -> pretty normal to do.

For the girls: they might be getting teached that pee is dirty, never show private parts (don't be a slut) and its not "ladylike" to pee outside. -> they should be ashamed when peeing outside or showing private parts (not my point of view)

In this context I can imagine that they don't want to wet their pants. And if they are desperate to pee they should do it somewhere, but do it as hidden as possible to not show private parts or to be ashamed.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
9 hours ago, Havelock said:

I find it interesting when girls do this. Its obviously going to create more of an inconvenience and mess for the residents than if they just peed in the street, on the sidewalk or between cars.

It was a narrow street with no parked cars.  The nightclub entrance was on a busy main road and went round the corner onto the quiet, narrow side street and was quite long, so more people were queued on the side street than the main road.   With no parked cars for protection some girls considered the domestic entrances the only option for cover.   Some did go further up the road and just peed on the pavement.

5 hours ago, kiass said:

Probably a lot boys get teached how to pee outside. And when they do it, it might be something as "boys will be boys" or "naughty boy". -> pretty normal to do.

For the girls: they might be getting teached that pee is dirty, never show private parts (don't be a slut) and its not "ladylike" to pee outside. -> they should be ashamed when peeing outside or showing private parts (not my point of view)

Most guys just crossed the road from the queue and walked up a little way to where there was a railing fence round a car park.  They peed through the railings into the car park.   A few did go further up the street and use doorways or house walls, but the majority peed through the fence, considering that turning their back on the queue gave them sufficient privacy.   It seemed that the girls had not taken lessons on peeing standing from @Eliminature, as I am sure that would have been an option.

As you say, the girls wanted more privacy, and their privacy and need outweighed any consideration for the house owners.  Again, anyone in the queue would know what they were going to do, so they didn’t care about that, but most were wearing trousers and had to expose their bums, so ducking backwards into a doorway meant nothing to see from that distance.  

Personally I would love to have one of those houses, but I would definitely install a camera.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Hot 1

Oh sure, for men it should be enough privacy to turn the back to the queue because the dick is hidden in that situation. And if it's shown to a few it's usually not a problem as there is nothing to be ashemed for.

Once I've heard a girl coming from an alley (after peeing) that somebody have seen her bum. It seems that it's wasn't a disaster for her, but not preferred either. So in your case it might have been a good solution to squat backwards into a doorway to hide as most as possible, especially with a lot of smartphones around.

Should it be this way? I dont think so. Its pretty rude to piss in a doorway and it could be a mess. But I can understand that's probably the "safest" way.

• Agree 1
7 hours ago, Alfresco said:

It was a narrow street with no parked cars.  The nightclub entrance was on a busy main road and went round the corner onto the quiet, narrow side street and was quite long, so more people were queued on the side street than the main road.   With no parked cars for protection some girls considered the domestic entrances the only option for cover.   Some did go further up the road and just peed on the pavement.

Did you see any peeing on the pavement, or did you just see the puddles?  

5 hours ago, ppppppp said:

Did you see any peeing on the pavement, or did you just see the puddles?  

I saw two girls peeing on the pavement in separate positions at different times. I also saw a couple of other puddles. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2