Alfresco's Pee Sightings

I realised that the one thing that I hadn't see was a kebab shop and I figured that at this time of night (now past 2am), some people would probably be looking for food before going home and that they might need to pee after food.   So, I asked the guy co-ordinating the taxi rank whether there was a kebab shop or similar.   He told me nothing in the immediate vicinity, but to go past Pop World, over a roundabout and then there was one there.   So I duly did.   As I made my way there, I saw a couple of puddles in alcoves.

When I got there, I was just coming up from the subway under the road when I drew level with the entrance to a building.  In the alcove of that entrance, a girl with short denim shorts over black tights was just doing her button up on her shorts and left the entrance heading to the kebab shop.   She had left a decent puddle in the doorway and it looked like there may have been at least one other contributor previously.   If I'd been 30 seconds earlier, I would have seen her peeing, but there you go.

I hung around there for a little while but no further action to report, so I decided to call it a night and head home.  I probably would have got a load more sightings if I'd stayed out until the clubs kicked out, but I needed to get some sleep before the morning - as usual I had a fairly early start the next day.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, bcreed1983 said:

Thanks for sharing and I love how much detail you provide. You always paint a very good mental image of what the girl looks like right down to boob size and pubic hair! Great sightings 

I try - not always possible, but I make notes on my phone so that I have something to refer back to when writing it up so that hopefully I get the detail as accurately as possible.

• Like 2
On 1/7/2022 at 9:01 AM, Alfresco said:

I try - not always possible, but I make notes on my phone so that I have something to refer back to when writing it up so that hopefully I get the detail as accurately as possible.

I love the details too would be cool to know if they are innies or outies

• Thanks 1
On 1/8/2022 at 10:12 AM, jtcpee said:

I love the details too would be cool to know if they are innies or outies

The ones this time were innies.   The girl stood by the gazebo was the only one that I got a really good look at rather than a passing glance. She had an incredibly cute and very neat and tidy innie.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
On 1/9/2022 at 6:51 PM, Alfresco said:

The ones this time were innies.   The girl stood by the gazebo was the only one that I got a really good look at rather than a passing glance. She had an incredibly cute and very neat and tidy innie.

Thanks Alfresco, I do really love the detail and look forward to when you get sightings and can get this detail

Edited by jtcpee
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 1/11/2022 at 9:29 AM, Alfresco said:

Thanks.   Unfortunately it is the nature of the challenge that only a very few sightings result in a clear look at the lady's pussy.   Often sighting quality is reduced due to dim light, the girl concerned might be hidden as she squats behind a bush or a bin or maybe being blocked by someone.   Sometimes she may be taking steps to squat in such a way that clothing or angles prevent seeing her pussy.  Often the sighting isn't at close quarters, or I have to walk past rather than be still and watch.   All of these make each sighting individual and I love seeing the different techniques girls use to pee discretely and also the different levels of attempts at discretion from making every attempt to ensure she is hidden through popping behind something but not worrying about being seen through to not caring at all and then very occasionally outright exhibitionism.   The fact that in most cases the view is restricted is what makes it all the more special in the few cases where it is possible to look closely for more than a fleeting glance.

On this night of 8 sightings, only one was a real clear view at close quarters for more than a quick glance which was the girl by the gazebo that was totally cleanly shaved/waxed, had a very cute innie where the outer lips were small and neat and it was just a slit to be seen.   

There were a couple where I had views from a distance.  The very drunk girl with the one piece out in the open had a triangle of neat pubic hair, it looked like her pussy was an innie, I saw her for a reasonable time, but with the hair and the distance involved (I was across the road), it wasn't wonderfully clear.   The girl who panicked when I saw her and jumped up was doing her best to hide herself and she jumped up very quickly, so I only saw her for the split second before she saw me approach.  Again I would say she had an innie, but it was dimly lit in the shadows next to the bin, so all I really saw was the neat triangle of pubic hair.

All the others were either too well hidden, peed through their knickers or were blocked by someone else.  As a general note, It is also quite common that I get side or rear views where the pussy can't be seen.

Ironically, some times it is the case that I am TOO close to see a pussy.  For example, the lady peeing at the bottom of the fire escape steps, her pussy was low to the floor and I'm over 6 feet tall, so her position behind the wall plus her clothing meant I didn't see her anatomy.   When I had passed her and turned round, I had a side view, so saw her bum cheeks but not her pussy.

Thats ok, i meant the details if you seen the detail. I'm well aware of the hiding fact and other factors

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2021 at 9:52 PM, Alfresco said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the pee in that alcove was from ladies.  I have seen girls pee in similar alcoves and shop doorways right next to bar entrances when they have people in front of them and even sometimes when they are completely visible.   If they are in the queue and need to pee but there is no obvious hiding place close by, then girls can be willing to squat in full view of passers by, so if they can get a bit of cover then they would certainly be ok with that kind of alcove.

I've definitely relieved myself against the wall in an alcove such as that one. Standing, of course.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I want, more and more, to be caught by a urophile scouting for sightings somewhere. 

It gets a bit boring performing without an audience. 

Some of us never get bored with your delightful offerings. 😁

• Agree 4
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I want, more and more, to be caught by a urophile scouting for sightings somewhere. 

It gets a bit boring performing without an audience. 

You know how cruising at the urinal used to be a thing for gay men?  Someone should bring it back, but unisex.  

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

And who is Euro Phil I wonder?

He exists on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcvsP9tHRtT0NGUPJvtIPEQ/featured

Also a Company combining European and Filipino talent (who obviously can’t spell Filipino - they even have the first letter wrong!).

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.instagram.com/europhiltrading/%3Fhl%3Den&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwikkrH_5-r2AhVFyxoKHTmMAt8QFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw2H88f4pruFsAXiRWEeqqxc

There are a few other mentions on Google if you are interested

1 minute ago, Alfresco said:

He exists on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcvsP9tHRtT0NGUPJvtIPEQ/featured

Also a Company combining European and Filipino talent (who obviously can’t spell Filipino - they even have the first letter wrong!).

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.instagram.com/europhiltrading/%3Fhl%3Den&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwikkrH_5-r2AhVFyxoKHTmMAt8QFnoECAgQAg&usg=AOvVaw2H88f4pruFsAXiRWEeqqxc

There are a few other mentions on Google if you are interested

Wonderful! Nice work 🙂 

• Thanks 1

I always enjoy seeing and reading your stories and photos on this forum, keep it up! 😎
Sometimes I also try to look up your locations on Google Maps, for example that dilapidated parking garage, I read the reviews and many comments were about the smelly stairwells, nice to read that.

It's special that you can find so many places where people have urinated recently, I also sometimes try to park the car in a rest area along the highway without toilets and gas station to spot peeing women, but I never succeeded.
I then just sit in the car and maybe I see someone walking to a quiet place but it doesn't happen yet and often I don't have more time than 5-10 minutes

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 4/1/2022 at 3:18 PM, Aristona said:

I always enjoy seeing and reading your stories and photos on this forum, keep it up! 😎
Sometimes I also try to look up your locations on Google Maps, for example that dilapidated parking garage, I read the reviews and many comments were about the smelly stairwells, nice to read that.

It's special that you can find so many places where people have urinated recently, I also sometimes try to park the car in a rest area along the highway without toilets and gas station to spot peeing women, but I never succeeded.
I then just sit in the car and maybe I see someone walking to a quiet place but it doesn't happen yet and often I don't have more time than 5-10 minutes

Thanks for your comments and appreciation.  Yes, it is great to find places where others have urinated and even better when I catch them in the act.    I had three sightings last Saturday and another three last night, so will report those when I get a chance.

As to your comments about not succeeding so far, I am afraid it is a waiting game and the luck of the draw.  If you only have 5-10 minutes at a time, you have to be really lucky to get a result.   Often my sightings are the result of much hanging around, although there are some places that routinely give regular results, but that requires being able to plan to be in the right area at the times when outdoor peeing occurs most (late evening usually).

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 4
On 4/2/2022 at 6:47 PM, Alfresco said:

Thanks for your comments and appreciation.  Yes, it is great to find places where others have urinated and even better when I catch them in the act.    I had three sightings last Saturday and another three last night, so will report those when I get a chance.

As to your comments about not succeeding so far, I am fraud it is a waiting game and the luck of the draw.  If you only have 5-10 minutes at a time, you have to be really lucky to get a result.   Often my sightings are the result of much hanging around, although there are some places that routinely give regular results, but that requires being able to plan to be in the right area at the times when outdoor peeing occurs most (late evening usually).

Nice, I look forward to more stories!

• 3 months later...