Alfresco's Pee Sightings

56 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

Can't help but wonder if one of my 'night out' puddles will end up on here one day!

Tell me where to look and I'll try and oblige.....

Or, of course, you could always post it yourself - no need to show yourself if you don't want to, just share the puddle.

Edited by Alfresco
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Totally agree on this - the best sightings used to be when all pubs chucked out at 11pm and people then went to join queues for nightclubs or wait for buses and taxis home.   There was always a good chance of sightings between about 11pm and midnight as people couldn't get back into the pubs and there were long queues for the clubs.   

These days, the line between pub/bar/club is very grey and they can open as long as they like, so there is no sudden rush of people leaving pubs at 11pm, people can go in and out of pubs, travel home is spread over a longer period and the sightings window back much later into the early hours of the morning.   

I'm hoping this will change as the students return and we see more queues developing outside bars that have limited space inside because of social distancing. It'll depend a lot on the town and how many options for late night drinking there are that are open, I guess. Will head out and take a look this weekend now freshers week has started. Great thread, Alfresco!

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
Guest UnabashedUser

Great work stellar writing, provacative pictures. You're hitting the jackpot with these sitings, far better hunting than here in Texas for sure.

Enjoying these immensely. Keep up the good work.

1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

I really want to have a good, long pee outside somewhere (in an alleyway or behind a tree) whilst you watch, Alfresco. 

I would love to take you up on that, not sure it is within the valid reasons for leaving home and travelling at the moment though!

• Like 1
  • Hot 2