Peeing in the Bushes

2 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I was at a local park today when I really needed to go for a pee. I was with a male friend, and told him about my desperation. He pointed to some bushes in the back and said I should go behind there. I went for a short walk, to the bushes, and ran behind one. I pulled my shorts to my ankles and spread my legs, then got into a low squat. I was not shy about pissing, and it came pouring out of me. It was a loud hiss onto the grass beneath me. Forming a beautiful puddle between my legs. The drops dripped down the hairs on my pussy, onto the ground. I shook my butt a few times when I was done, stood up and buttoned my pants back up.

Did your friend cover for you, or did he watch? Or both?

• Like 1

It'd be wrong to assume that every single male - female friendship is about trying to get in each other's pants.  I'm not going to assume that either of you have any intention to be more than friends.

Also we don't know whether this friend knows about your love of peeing.  The fact he had a view, perhaps he doesn't want to seem creepy by commenting, but I'm always intrigued by the potential conversations that could arise.  I love the fact that we can have an apparently innocent conversation that leads someone straight into our fetish.

"You wouldn't believe how amazing that felt"

"Is it wrong that it feels so naughty but sort of fun to pee behind a bush"

"It's so easy for you guys, I guess you can just whip it out and pee anywhere"

"You wouldn't want to see me wetting myself would you?"

Who knows where a conversation like that could lead - there are so many of us who've found ourselves into this whole life after something we witnessed or overheard... 

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

I wish I knew more women who would do this.

I live in some beautiful countryside with lovely quiet walks where there is never anyone around. I would love to take a girl out on one of those walks, perhaps after a couple of pints of fluid of her choice.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@gldnwetgoose,

"Also we don't know whether this friend knows about your love of peeing.  The fact he had a view, perhaps he doesn't want to seem creepy by commenting, but I'm always intrigued by the potential conversations that could arise.  I love the fact that we can have an apparently innocent conversation that leads someone straight into our fetish."

I am, and always have been, similarly intrigued by the potential conversations that could arise, either initiated by me, or by my response to comments by the female. The female comments you have suggested, are quite imaginative. The only one I have heard commonly is the third one,

"It's so easy for you guys, I guess you can just whip it out and pee anywhere"

My response to that one borders on the legalistic, so it isn't likely to be much fun.

"Yes, very true, but I have to be careful, so I don't get arrested as a sex offender, in today's world, where cameras are everywhere."

"You wouldn't believe how amazing that felt"

That's a good one. I can show empathy, and also try to initiate further conversation, drawing her out, by saying something like,

"Glad you're a lot more comfortable, now. You must have had to go, really bad..."

Depending on how well I know the woman, I may add, "Hope everything came out OK..." hoping that she might volunteer some physical details, like what parts of her, or her clothing, got wet, etc.

"Is it wrong that it feels so naughty but sort of fun to pee behind a bush"

This one is very fertile, since it deals with her attitude, saying she thinks it's fun, as well as that of society, toward public peeing, and she is also asking my opinion on the subject, quite directly. It sounds like she may be interested in pee, and is asking if I share her interest. I don't have any clever or imaginative responses to that one. I would probably revert to the old,

"When you've gotta go, you've gotta go! Nothing naughty about that," which tells her that I am good with her behavior, and don't disapprove, at all.

Since she has indicated that she thinks it's fun, I might express mild surprise, and ask her why, hoping to steer the conversation in the direction of her personal views toward public urination, and those of society.

This one is really loaded. It would totally depend on my relationship with her, and my intentions toward her. Again, it sounds like she may be interested in pee, and is asking me if I share her interest. I have never been asked this exact question, but one or two have come very close.

If I answer appropriately, echoing socially acceptable norms,

"Oh no! I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable or embarrassed, by wetting yourself!" it covers me, socially, so she won't think I am a "creep" or "perv," but it does not communicate my interest to her. So her implied question is not answered, and the subject will probably not be pursued, in further conversation.

On the other hand, if I indicate that I wouldn't mind seeing her wet herself, or that I might even enjoy it, she gets her answer about my interest in her peeing, if that is what she was looking for. But I instantly become a "creep," "perv," and several other repulsive names, if she wasn't asking the question, for that reason.

There is a possible middle ground, but it's a very precarious one. I can give her the socially appropriate answer, and follow it with offers of help with her predicament, like helping her find a private place, or even helping her remove or rearrange her clothing, while she pees, if we are really close.

I did some semblance of this with "Reina," once. She was a friend whom I dated casually, but never slept with. I think I have reported it here, several years ago. This would actually be best, in the long term, and could open the way to future conversations and reminiscences, on the subject of peeing, and possibly to a whole new relationship.

"Who knows where a conversation like that could lead - there are so many of us who've found ourselves into this whole life after something we witnessed or overheard..."

I agree. These conversations are almost always a nearly complete surprise to me, and I often bungle my responses!

Now, I wonder what I can do to initiate erotic conversations, like these, if and when I find myself in similar situations, with women who need to pee behind a bush?

I don't think "Hope everything comes out OK!" or "Did everything come out OK?" is going to fly.

Dr.P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

More About "Reina:"

I mentioned my experience with "Reina" in response to the last question of gldnwetgoose, above,

It turns out that I posted her full story In Pee Fans Real Pee Experiences, on August 10, 2019, under the title "Reina." But I think it is very relevant to this topic. The only difference is that "Reina" peed in the ocean, rather than the bushes. So I am quoting an excerpt from her full story, here:

"Anyway, the gang from the bar decided one Spring that we should try to start a mixed, male and female volleyball team, and play, just for fun, at the beach that Summer. We began meeting at the beach to practice, in late Spring afternoons, during the work week. We all changed at work into our casual clothes, or swimsuits, with casuals on top, before driving to the beach, because the bathrooms at the beach were still closed for the off-season, and there was no other place to change clothes. We usually brought along plenty of beer, soft drinks, and chips, so that these practice sessions wouldn't get too serious.

This particular day was warm, so Reina wore a 2-piece bathing suit underneath jeans and a blouse. Since she worked a different shift than I did, she did not ride to the beach with me. She hitched a ride with someone else and we met there. After we had been at the beach for an hour or so, playing volleyball, drinking, and laughing, the weather suddenly turned cool, as a fog bank rolled in. We decided to quit and go home.

"Reina" put on her jeans for warmth, confided to me in a whisper that she had to pee, and asked me to find a place for her to go. I didn't bother to put on my pants over my swimsuit, just started searching in vain for an open bathroom, trying very hard to be the good, new boyfriend. None. All closed and locked. No outdoor places with any privacy either, on a deserted, wintry-looking beach and parking lot, except for our group and its vehicles.

Her situation was becoming more desperate by the minute. She was dancing around, and openly pressing her crotch. When everyone began noticing, she announced it to the group, with mock seriousness, saying, "My God! What am I going to do? I have to pee so bad and everything is closed!" laughing nervously, all the time.

One wise guy, the de facto group leader, who had previously dated, and slept with Reina, suggested she just squat down near one of the closed restroom buildings, and pee in the sand. He said, "We won't watch for too long!" Big laugh, from the whole group.

Although she talked a good game, Reina was not quite ready to put on a peeing exhibition for the whole group, and refused, seriously. He, obviously enjoying her predicament, decided to make it even worse, saying, "Well, you better decide what you're going to do here, because I don't want you pissing all over my car, on the way back." It turned out that he had driven her to the beach, and was quite serious, too.

She looked back at me, her eyes genuinely pleading, now. The rest of the group also figured she was my problem, since I was her boyfriend of the moment. They all looked at me. I wanted to just take her to my car, and find her a place to pee, out of sight of the others, where I might sneak a peek, of course. I didn't care if she peed in, on, or beside my car; I would have been delighted if she did any or all of those things, in my presence.

But I was not sure she could even walk to my car in her present condition, without wetting herself completely. That would mean an embarrassing accident, in full view of everyone, for her. I really liked her a lot, and didn't want that to happen. She was very light, and I was lifting pretty well at the time, so I could have very easily carried her to my car. I seriously considered that. But then the whole group would have seen us, and possibly followed, embarrassing her even more. So I never even offered her that choice.

My mind raced, desperately. I remembered a pee letter I had read one time, in "Penthouse Forum," or somewhere, from a woman in a similar predicament, who simply walked out into the surf, squatted, and wet her pants. She said she got instant relief, and no one noticed at all. I told Reina to do exactly that. I said loudly to her, so the group could hear, "Go on down to the water and squat down right in the surf. Go ahead and pee. No one will be able to see anything, and the ocean water will wash your pants, as you pee. Then just sit on your towel, on the way home."

She thought about that for a minute, and realized that it was probably her best choice. She took off, running as fast as she could toward the shore, about 50 yards away, and down below a slight rise in the sand surface, so that she would not be visible to anyone in the volleyball area. I didn't know if she would wet herself on the way to the shore, but it wouldn't matter, since no one could see any detail through the fog, as she ran, and the ocean would wash it all away afterward. After my announcement, no one dared follow her, since I was her protector, of the moment. (Of course, I wanted to follow her and watch, but that was not an option, at this point.)

She came jogging back up from the surf, a few minutes later. Her jeans were soaked from the waist band to the knees, but dry from the knees down. She was all smiles and much relieved. The group leader said, "My God, "Reina," is that all your piss? You really did have to go!" She said, "No, its about half ocean water, and its cold!" She shivered. Then she turned to me and said, "Thank you. That really worked. You saved me! How did you think of that?"

Big smile, big hug for me, throwing her arms around my neck and wrapping her pee-wet legs tightly around one of my bare legs, pee-wet jeans and all. Long, passionate kiss, as I wrapped her in a blanket, and hugged her close to me, trying to warm her up, loving every second of our wet embrace. "Just lucky, I guess", I said loudly.

Then, quietly, I whispered in her ear, "What, exactly, did you do?" She whispered back, "Well, I tried to squat, with my back to the surf, but lost my balance and ended up just sitting down on the sand and letting it all go. I had already leaked a little in my jeans, when I was running down there. Then, a little wave came and hit my butt. It was awful cold, but the pee was still warm on me, and the water washed my pants, just like you said it would." Another long, affectionate kiss, wrapping her body, as well as her wet legs around me, and squeezing my leg between hers. Then, wrapped in my blanket, and sitting on her towel, she got in the car and rode back with the group leader, his current girlfriend, and some others."

My relationship with her continued, off and on, for a few more years, drinking at happy hour, and dating casually, but we never slept together, and I never got to watch her pee, although we talked about it more than once. But it was fun to have a female friend who seemed to share my interest in the sexuality of pee. And I felt that I could always talk freely with her, about the subject.

Dr.P

• Hot 3