Got my girlfriend to pee in the pool

Nice one.  Now she has done it once, likely twice if she used the lazy river, there is every chance that she has enjoyed it and will do it again - hopefully even doing it as a matter of course now as she realises that it is so much easier than getting out.

You say she always used to get out - did you always pee in the pool anyway, or did you used to get out as well so that she didn’t know you liked peeing in the pool?

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Nice one.  Now she has done it once, likely twice if she used the lazy river, there is every chance that she has enjoyed it and will do it again - hopefully even doing it as a matter of course now as she realises that it is so much easier than getting out.

You say she always used to get out - did you always pee in the pool anyway, or did you used to get out as well so that she didn’t know you liked peeing in the pool?

I’ve always just peed in the pool, can’t think of a time where I got out to pee even a few years back in my high school swimming days. I go in the bathroom when I’m out of the pool every now and again to avoid suspicion🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
18 hours ago, Trevor99 said:

I’ve always just peed in the pool, can’t think of a time where I got out to pee even a few years back in my high school swimming days. I go in the bathroom when I’m out of the pool every now and again to avoid suspicion🤷‍♂️

As Alfresco has said it's quite likely that, having done it once and then probably also used the lazy river as a toilet too, your girlfriend will continue to relieve herself into the water when she needs too.  Good luck on that (and I mean it!) as I still get excited when my hubby relieves himself into the pool water, even though he thinks it's no big deal.

Hey I'm going to compliment you, firstly on always peeing in pools right from your high school days, and secondly on your visits to toilet facilities to pretend you are using them. I've also done this when with friends who I suspected would take a dim view of pool peeing! 😉

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, YoDiggity123 said:

Nothing turns me on more than girls using the public pool as their toilet. Hope to see a part 2 to this story next time you go with her!

Unfortunately this is probably the last visit to the water park for a good while, I still pee in my gym pool but I just pee, nothing special about it😂

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Trevor99 said:

I’m going to take her again tomorrow for the last day the parks open until the spring. I’ll see if I can get her more comfortable and open about it. Wish me luck! 

Good luck. Iam sure you will make her feel comfortable enough to piss in the pool 

• 1 month later...

This is another thing that Covid has stolen from us. My husband and I used to go swimming every week. Now we can't! 

I love letting my bladder go in the pool. I do it every time I swim. I'm trying to persuade Mr Eliminature to do it too. He currently gets out of the pool and uses the lavatory. You should have seen the look on his face when we were in a shower cubicle (door locked) and I aimed a stream against the shower wall into the grating/plughole beneath. 

• Love 2
  • Hot 2