Emma's Lucky Hotel Visit (Part 3)

1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

On their way to Vince's room the couple stepped into the elevator, with Emma saying "Oh yeah, the smell of your pee, now stale as it hasn't been cleaned out yet!" then adding, "I noticed it on my way to the pool and it's great that the horrible smell will affect anyone who rides in here!" Pleased to receive the compliment Vince thanked her, also mentioning with a grin that that's exactly why he'd peed right here.  Holding hands they stepped out at floor 5, with each of them pleased to discover that their rooms were only 3 doors apart. 

On entering Vince's room Emma immediately noticed a more gentle version of the smell in the elevator. She could see the stains on the carpet, from when he had peed on it, but what she was surprised to see was that Vince had removed the protection from his bed. The whole mattress was exposed, with a large wet stain visible in the middle, and Emma just said "Oh wow!"

Seeing her eyes glowing with excitement, Vince explained that he'd removed everything from the mattress so that when he peed it would soak deep down to do the maximum damage. Emma was so excited that she offered no resistance when Vince slipped his fingers into the shoulder straps of her swimsuit, pulling them down, and she was ready to step out of it as it reached her knees. They kissed, deeply and strongly, with Emma touching the tent-like bulge in Vince's speedos as they did so. Slipping her fingers into his waistband she pulled them down, with Vince happily stepping out of them of course. 

His next move pleased Emma as, after lots of kissing plus mutual touching and feeling, Vince said "Hey, my bed is still wet, is that OK?"  With no hesitation she accepted this, allowing herself to be lifted on to the bed. Now, with the wetness of Vince's pee both on her back and her bottom, Emma was more than content to feel the thrust of his penis as he entered her. They made love, each complimenting the other for the naughty things they'd done with peeing, with Emma eventually reaching a point when she climaxed and had orgasm after orgasm. Almost immediately afterwards she felt two strong spurts inside her, with Vince then saying "Oh I love you, you are so naughty Emma!"

I’ve been loving these! Awesome work Maggie!

• Like 2