does anyone know about real pee-parties?

RDC

Hello my fellow PeeFans!

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a real life pee party together with other people. Whether personally organised, in a club or whatever?

If so, would you mind sharing your experiences?

And are there still such parties being organised somewhere?

I appreciate your input, thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, RDC said:

Hello my fellow PeeFans!

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a real life pee party together with other people. Whether personally organised, in a club or whatever?

If so, would you mind sharing your experiences?

And are there still such parties being organised somewhere?

I appreciate your input, thanks in advance!

I’ve never heard of these, but it sounds incredibly hot and sexy! Now I want to attend one lol.

Just now, steve25805 said:

I know you regard it as a hassle, so if you don't want to that's fine.

But it would be great to hear about the rest of the party sometime.

I may do at some point but I don't think it will happen. Writing about it became work and I completely stopped enjoying it. 

• Like 1

I have! These type of parties are more common for gay men. Of course, the pandemic has shut down all that sort of fun. 

I’ve been to two events that have recurring parties. My favorite one is an underground event space that hosts lots of sex parties. I like their watersports party. There are other events for women and queer people, but not many for straight guys. There is music and a DJ, and beer. There’s a socializing area and a back room part with beds with rubber sheets and some slings. You can piss wherever you want to, but you need consent to piss on other people. There are also a few bathtubs that people sit in and get pissed on or drink piss. I’ve had a lot of fun there. A highlight was the one time my birthday fell on the same night as the party. A friend brought birthday hats and I pissed in a guys ass using the hat as a funnel. Another time I was fisting someone and needed to piss. He asked me to just piss all over him and not stop what I was doing. It was a lot of fun and I really had to go so it made a huge mess.  The place has a concrete floor and they clean everything with soap, water and bleach so it doesn’t smell. Also, whenever you use a sling or something and there are fluids on it, it’s proper etiquette to clean it up with some paper towels after you’re finished. Most people follow that rule. I used to go so often I had friends there, but it’s been about a year since I attended one. I miss it. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
1 hour ago, nycmarker said:

I have! These type of parties are more common for gay men. Of course, the pandemic has shut down all that sort of fun. 

I’ve been to two events that have recurring parties. My favorite one is an underground event space that hosts lots of sex parties. I like their watersports party. There are other events for women and queer people, but not many for straight guys. There is music and a DJ, and beer. There’s a socializing area and a back room part with beds with rubber sheets and some slings. You can piss wherever you want to, but you need consent to piss on other people. There are also a few bathtubs that people sit in and get pissed on or drink piss. I’ve had a lot of fun there. A highlight was the one time my birthday fell on the same night as the party. A friend brought birthday hats and I pissed in a guys ass using the hat as a funnel. Another time I was fisting someone and needed to piss. He asked me to just piss all over him and not stop what I was doing. It was a lot of fun and I really had to go so it made a huge mess.  The place has a concrete floor and they clean everything with soap, water and bleach so it doesn’t smell. Also, whenever you use a sling or something and there are fluids on it, it’s proper etiquette to clean it up with some paper towels after you’re finished. Most people follow that rule. I used to go so often I had friends there, but it’s been about a year since I attended one. I miss it. 

This sounds like an absolutely amazing time. I feel like I need to go to one of these events.

9 hours ago, nycmarker said:

Thanks for sharing nycmarker! Sounds really great to be able to actually live this out like that. I do think there are several parties like that organised pretty much everywhere, but they hardly ever advertise for it on the net. It's more who-knows-who thing I guess. O well, corona is here now so I guess I'll patiently wait until I stumble on the right occasion. Take care!

• Like 1
On 9/12/2020 at 3:11 AM, RDC said:

Thanks for sharing nycmarker! Sounds really great to be able to actually live this out like that. I do think there are several parties like that organised pretty much everywhere, but they hardly ever advertise for it on the net. It's more who-knows-who thing I guess. O well, corona is here now so I guess I'll patiently wait until I stumble on the right occasion. Take care!

Yes, it’s not advertised online much. In the USA the AIDS crisis led to many public health laws outlawing public sex venues. In reality, it just pushed everything underground and was more about moral panic than actual public health interventions. The police also have a long history of homophobia and singling out gay establishments for enforcement and harassment, so events like these have to be advertised quietly otherwise they’re shut down. 

23 hours ago, nycmarker said:

Yes, it’s not advertised online much. In the USA the AIDS crisis led to many public health laws outlawing public sex venues. In reality, it just pushed everything underground and was more about moral panic than actual public health interventions. The police also have a long history of homophobia and singling out gay establishments for enforcement and harassment, so events like these have to be advertised quietly otherwise they’re shut down. 

so far for being in a 'free country' 🤔

• Like 4