Questions about Peeing in a Hotel...

I'm going away in a few weeks and will be staying in a hotel. I've never pissed in a hotel room before and was wondering if you face cleaning or billing fees for pissing on the bed/carpet or anything like that. I figured if you ruined a phone or TV you would face something, but I'm not sure about the other things. Anything I should know?

• Love 2

I wondered that myself and a bit of internet research led to an ABC news investigation of random hotels from one to four stars and a black light revealed that every room had urine stains on the walls and floors. I bought a cheap battery operated black light and took it with on our next vacation and yes urine was all over the room. Needless to say we've stopped walking to the bathrooms to pee and never heard a word about it.          

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Health/hiding-hotel-room/story?id=1507794

2 minutes ago, beachmom said:

I wondered that myself and a bit of internet research led to an ABC news investigation of random hotels from one to four stars and a black light revealed that every room had urine stains on the walls and floors. I bought a cheap battery operated black light and took it with on our next vacation and yes urine was all over the room. Needless to say we've stopped walking to the bathrooms to pee and never heard a word about it.          

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Health/hiding-hotel-room/story?id=1507794

I almost wonder if hotels know this is going to happen and Just don’t care

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Mr. Whizz said:

I'm going away in a few weeks and will be staying in a hotel. I've never pissed in a hotel room before and was wondering if you face cleaning or billing fees for pissing on the bed/carpet or anything like that. I figured if you ruined a phone or TV you would face something, but I'm not sure about the other things. Anything I should know?

Protip: piss underneath beds and couches, armchair cushions, drawers, etc, and move them back into place over the puddles when you're done. That way no one can tell. You can also dribble piss all over the carpet, but cover a lot of area so it's less noticeable than leaving a big puddle. You can also piss all over the glasses and mugs in the cupboards before you go. There's endless options if you get creative. Another thing could be to strip the bed and piss all over the bare mattress, and when you're done, simply flip it over to hide the evidence. Please take some pictures to share when you're done! If you do things this way you'll be fine and won't face a bill! 😉😈

• Like 2

In my experience there is indeed urine in every single hotel room. I check with a light every time and I always find stains, whether it is a cheap or an expensive hotel.

Personally I would advice not to mind too much about peeing on things since you can wipe them clean yourself.

A good 'trick' is to check wether the bed or a closet is heavy enough that it won't be moved during daily cleaning. If it's heavy enough, it's very safe to pee behind the headboard or behind the closet. Pretty naughty and nobody will ever discover. Even peeing under a sofa on the carpet is fairly safe (especially just after the daily cleaning because it will have dried before the next cleaning).

Peeing in the bed is another story: in that case I would recommend to just mention to the reception that you had an unfortunate accident. If you're honest about it they most likely won't even  charge you or in the worst case scenario you pay a cleaning for a sheet, which is totally worth it in my opinion. If you don't say anything they might be more reluctant to let it pass.

Above all: Enjoy!!