Help me make tonight fun!

Guest jeanswettingfan

Guest jeanswettingfan

I'm looking to have some pee fun tonight. I get home from work in about an hour. I'd love any suggestions or help!

I usually do holds until I wet myself but it's getting slightly stale (not very creative with this stuff, but also my options are limited)

Guest jeanswettingfan
4 minutes ago, Merkus said:

Are you wanting to wet yourself, or are you looking to just let loose Around the house? Are you open to wetting things that typically should remain dry (Furnature, carpets, upholstery)?

Well I definitely am planning on wetting myself. 

I can't really do a whole lot around the house because I live in an apartment. But there might be some things I can do. 

46 minutes ago, jeanswettingfan said:

Well I definitely am planning on wetting myself. 

I can't really do a whole lot around the house because I live in an apartment. But there might be some things I can do. 

If you play video games, you could wet yourself while playing them. You can always put down some towels For an easier clean up!

Guest jeanswettingfan
17 minutes ago, Merkus said:

If you play video games, you could wet yourself while playing them. You can always put down some towels For an easier clean up!

Hmmm I might be able to make that work. Sounds fun!

Guest jeanswettingfan
23 minutes ago, Peeteller said:

Since I'm also limited in what I can do, I do enjoy being Naughty atlease once, that way it limits the damage and not the embarrassment of getting caught. Also drinking lots of water all most eliminate the smell.

Do you have own a car?

I also can use some fresh ideas 

I do have a car.  Its pretty beat up, too so I guess thats an option.

Guest jeanswettingfan
4 hours ago, Peeteller said:

Like my car even though it's old that doesn't mean I want it to smell like a toilet so I try an limit my fun. Are you dwn with soaking ur car seats or we can bounce ideas back and forth 

I am down but I would need to have a change of clothes with me (easy problem lol).  I'm not into public stuff, and I live in a building with lots of tenants so theres a good chance I'd be seen.

I'm always open to ideas and discussion too!