Finding pee

Dwn4P

Hi, fellow pee lover here. Does anyone have any advice on how to find women for relationships that share our love for pee? Any "dating apps" specific to pee lovers that ate not terrible or hidden behind pay walls?

Edited by Dwn4P
4 hours ago, Dwn4P said:

Hi, fellow pee lover here. Does anyone have any advice on how to find women for relationships that share our love for pee? Any "dating apps" specific to pee lovers that ate not terrible or hidden behind pay walls?

I know that peeingcupid is a thing, but I can't attest to the quality of it. The best bet seems to be meeting people from various fetish communities online or IRL who are more receptive to "extreme" or taboo acts. I'm in the same boat, eager to find someone to share in naughty peeing experiences with. The good news is that I suspect that many more people are open to it than we might think, and people in general are gradually becoming more open and unashamed of their fetishes.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Alice Adler said:

I can confirm that it's becoming less "shameful" overall, and especially in fetish communities, but that's all the help I can offer unfortunately.

You think?

I don't know. I've never encountered or talked to one submissive that was arouses by anything to do with pee. Previous sub that I talked to called me a "Dirty bastard", even though she liked to be choked out. 😛

i think, generally, it's one of the main hard limits for people, even kinky people.