Peeing in a bin

23 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

I used to live with my not very nice sister and I was in the attic room. The bathroom was on the next floor downstairs. So whenever I was in my room I would pee in the bin (I had a seperate plastic bin for pee). I would just fill it up. Then I'd go and empty it out. The sound of it all splashing into her loo was so hot! 

I love how you made your own toilet and just used that! I’ve always had a fascination with peeing in containers not normally meant for it, especially when a woman does it.

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Merkus said:

I love how you made your own toilet and just used that! I’ve always had a fascination with peeing in containers not normally meant for it, especially when a woman does it.

I've always loved doing it. I used to do it in my bedroom when I was 13. I loved the sound of my pee draining into the bin, it made a loud sound. I was always worried my parents could hear me but I liked the risk!

2 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

I've always loved doing it. I used to do it in my bedroom when I was 13. I loved the sound of my pee draining into the bin, it made a loud sound. I was always worried my parents could hear me but I liked the risk!

I use to do something similar when I was a little boy. I liked to pee into a bin in my basement and leave it there. My parents were always curious as to how it got there, lol. I get what you are saying. The sounds of pee hitting the plastic now a days has become an erotic sound to me.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Merkus said:

I use to do something similar when I was a little boy. I liked to pee into a bin in my basement and leave it there. My parents were always curious as to how it got there, lol. I get what you are saying. The sounds of pee hitting the plastic now a days has become an erotic sound to me.

Totally! It really is loud as it hits the plastic. My bedroom was in the basement. I used to also pee on the toilet back to front, so I could see the spray, it also spilled out onto the seat and onto my thighs... I must admit I'd also give my clit a rub and cum too!

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
1 minute ago, Lovetowee said:

Totally! It really is loud as it hits the plastic. My bedroom was in the basement. I used to also pee on the toilet back to front, so I could see the spray, it also spilled out onto the seat and onto my thighs... I must admit I'd also give my clit a rub and cum too!

So I use to sit backwards on the toilet too when I peed. As a guy it was fun because it forced my legs apart more and allow more “air” around my privates. I would inevitably get hard while peeing with feeling more exposed and end up jerking off right on the toilet. Peeing still gives me the same feeling of arousal to this day! 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Merkus said:

So I use to sit backwards on the toilet too when I peed. As a guy it was fun because it forced my legs apart more and allow more “air” around my privates. I would inevitably get hard while peeing with feeling more exposed and end up jerking off right on the toilet. Peeing still gives me the same feeling of arousal to this day! 

It's so so good in that position because it does spread your privates apart and the air feels delicious!! Yes I often cum when I pee!! 

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Ajr972 said:

Oh my goodness this convo is so hot! I agree totally about peeing in bins not meant for it. It’s so hot and I wish I could do it more around my home but I’d get caught. @Lovetowee sounds like you had all kinds of fun

I sure did!! I used to pee over the bath too. Or in the sink.... 

• Hot 4
3 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

It's so so good in that position because it does spread your privates apart and the air feels delicious!! Yes I often cum when I pee!! 

Speaking on the feeling of air on the privates. I love the feeling of being naked outside and emptying my bladder. That has to be one of my favorite experiences to partake in. You cum often when you pee? That’s really hot! 

ive learned a lesson when I was younger not to stick my cock in a water bottle when I have to pee while on the road. I once started to get hard from the experience and I had a moment where I thought I was gonna be stuck on the bottle. Now just the tip goes to the hole lol

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Merkus said:

Speaking on the feeling of air on the privates. I love the feeling of being naked outside and emptying my bladder. That has to be one of my favorite experiences to partake in. You cum often when you pee? That’s really hot! 

ive learned a lesson when I was younger not to stick my cock in a water bottle when I have to pee while on the road. I once started to get hard from the experience and I had a moment where I thought I was gonna be stuck on the bottle. Now just the tip goes to the hole lol

Omg that's funny!! Yes I get really excited at the thought of peeing outside. Holding it and finding the right spot. Then I pee and it feels sooo good!! I often forget how horny I feel... My pussy gets so wet and just a couple of rubs and I cum!!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

Omg that's funny!! Yes I get really excited at the thought of peeing outside. Holding it and finding the right spot. Then I pee and it feels sooo good!! I often forget how horny I feel... My pussy gets so wet and just a couple of rubs and I cum!!

Oh holding totally make the pee experience feel soooooo much better. When I finally get to have my release, it is so much more pleasurable, instant arousal! It takes me moments to cum after a pee where I was bursting!

4 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

I’ve found a real nice spot to pee in not too far from me. Deep in the woods and no one ever goes that far so I go into the woods and strip completely naked, letting the breeze envelope my balls and penis, and then just let it out. It’s so relaxing. I also peed naked while running through those woods which I never thought I’d be able to in the first place!

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, Ajr972 said:

I’ve found a real nice spot to pee in not too far from me. Deep in the woods and no one ever goes that far so I go into the woods and strip completely naked, letting the breeze envelope my balls and penis, and then just let it out. It’s so relaxing. I also peed naked while running through those woods which I never thought I’d be able to in the first place!

Oh that's so natural and so hot!!!

1 hour ago, Ajr972 said:

I’ve peed while walking before, but not running. That’s super impressive and hot!

• Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
2 hours ago, Lovetowee said:

I will ride my mountain bike on trails nearby frequently and near the end of one is a turnaround where couples  go to have sex and drink beers.  There's usually litter of used condoms, panties, pads, tissue, snack wrappers, beer cans, and plastic drink cups around.

I'll strip off my bike shorts and water down the litter while masturbating.  I use a stick to setup a couple of used plastic cups and try to aim the stream into them as the sound of the plastic also is erotic to me ,as is the sight of the stream forcing the contents of the used condoms out.  Will spread open my cheeks against the saddle of the bike to allow the air to rush against my anus and balls while peeing and cumming.

While I can usually hit the cups regularly with pee, my aim when cumming isn't that good 🙂

3 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

I will ride my mountain bike on trails nearby frequently and near the end of one is a turnaround where couples  go to have sex and drink beers.  There's usually litter of used condoms, panties, pads, tissue, snack wrappers, beer cans, and plastic drink cups around.

I'll strip off my bike shorts and water down the litter while masturbating.  I use a stick to setup a couple of used plastic cups and try to aim the stream into them as the sound of the plastic also is erotic to me ,as is the sight of the stream forcing the contents of the used condoms out.  Will spread open my cheeks against the saddle of the bike to allow the air to rush against my anus and balls while peeing and cumming.

While I can usually hit the cups regularly with pee, my aim when cumming isn't that good 🙂

So hot peeing over the used condoms! Wow! It must feel so good spreading your ass cheeks and then peeing and cumming!

1 hour ago, Merkus said:

Hahaha I learned peeing in a water bottle while driving is a lost cause for me. I can easily get it in the bottle when standing up, but there is something about the angle when sitting in the drivers seat where I just couldn't get a good seal around the tip of my cock. End of story, it ended up spraying all over. It was late so I didn't bother cleaning up until next morning, that wasn't a good time though!

• Hot 2
Guest UnabashedUser
5 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

So hot peeing over the used condoms! Wow! It must feel so good spreading your ass cheeks and then peeing and cumming!

The saddle of the bike is long and narrow up front and by moving my ass back and forth on it, cheeks spread wide, it masturbates my  taint and asshole nicely.  It's so naughty pissing standing up on a recently filled condom and seeing some other guy's cum being forced back out the end and washed away. After done peeing I'll usually try hit it with my cum when I finish.

Edited by UnabashedUser
2 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

The saddle of the bike is long and narrow up front and by moving my ass back and forth on it, cheeks spread wide, it masturbates my  taint and asshole nicely.  It's so naughty pissing standing up on a recently filled condom and seeing some other guy's cum being forced back out the end and washed away. After done peeing I'll usually try hit it with my cum when I finish.

Omg that's hot!! Peeing and cumming on cum!! Wow!! It's so sexy when a man cums after peeing!!!

• Hot 1
26 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Yeah that is super sexy. I can’t say I’ve ever peed into a condom another guy has used. But the idea is super hot and now I need to do this. 

Guest UnabashedUser
1 hour ago, Pronto said:

Hahaha I learned peeing in a water bottle while driving is a lost cause for me. I can easily get it in the bottle when standing up, but there is something about the angle when sitting in the drivers seat where I just couldn't get a good seal around the tip of my cock. End of story, it ended up spraying all over. It was late so I didn't bother cleaning up until next morning, that wasn't a good time though!

In the US a Snapple drink bottle has the extra wide mouth and works for me. Also an empty Final Touch fabric softener bottle which also features a gasketed screw on lid that's water tight . Truckers swear by them.