Incontinence

I know of at least one lady member who does suffer a lot with stress incontinence.  We have a close chat relationship and she is often upset by her wettings, and particularly adverse reactions to them. Interestingly she doesn't enjoy being wet at all, but does like the fact that we enjoy and support her. Haven't seen much posted recently, but chat regularly.

There are also at least others who do enjoy naughty pee and confess to being weak bladdered.

Apologies though not my place to name them - just wanted you to know you're by no means alone, and this is very much a supportive community too.  Welcome! 

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I know of at least one lady member who does suffer a lot with stress incontinence.  We have a close chat relationship and she is often upset by her wettings, and particularly adverse reactions to them. Interestingly she doesn't enjoy being wet at all, but does like the fact that we enjoy and support her. Haven't seen much posted recently, but chat regularly.

There are also at least others who do enjoy naughty pee and confess to being weak bladdered.

Apologies though not my place to name them - just wanted you to know you're by no means alone, and this is very much a supportive community too.  Welcome! 

Thank you, that's so nice to hear! I think it runs in my family too. It's just so sensitive. I just prefer not to wear those big tena pads. 

• Like 1

Male here. I’ve had one experience with this that happened last year. I wet the bed in a small way. I fell asleep thinking about our wonderful fetish, had a dream about our fetish, and woke up with the front of my pants soaked. Thankfully it wasn’t to terribly much and my bed was ok. There arent any protective sheets on my bed.

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, Merkus said:

Male here. I’ve had one experience with this that happened last year. I wet the bed in a small way. I fell asleep thinking about our wonderful fetish, had a dream about our fetish, and woke up with the front of my pants soaked. Thankfully it wasn’t to terribly much and my bed was ok. There arent any protective sheets on my bed.

Oh that's hot!!! I sleep on a plastic sheet so I can wet whenever, it's so freeing. Sometimes it happens on the sofa, I was laughing and I peed my pants. I stood up and there was a puddle... I quickly mopped it up

• Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

Oh that's hot!!! I sleep on a plastic sheet so I can wet whenever, it's so freeing. Sometimes it happens on the sofa, I was laughing and I peed my pants. I stood up and there was a puddle... I quickly mopped it up

I’ve never done that willingly. Now I want plastic sheets to try this with! Peeing while relaxing on a sofa sounds like pure heaven. I think I like incontinence because I’m fascinated with “nonchalant peeing”

• Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

It's so hot! I take my panties off and sit on my bed, put netflix on.. eat a pizza and drink soda and just get totally relaxed and just pee... Oh it's so good!! Sometimes it's a full on wee, sometimes it's just trickles every few minutes... It feels so naughty.. I do it for hours and just sit in the mess 

Omg that sounds so hot! I totally wish I could do that

• Hot 1
11 hours ago, Lovetowee said:

It's so hot! I take my panties off and sit on my bed, put netflix on.. eat a pizza and drink soda and just get totally relaxed and just pee... Oh it's so good!! Sometimes it's a full on wee, sometimes it's just trickles every few minutes... It feels so naughty.. I do it for hours and just sit in the mess 

Hours?! Wow. 

That is ridiculously hot!

I must ask, though, what toppings are on the pizza and which soda? 😛

On 9/8/2020 at 10:56 AM, Lovetowee said:

I'm 47 and I suffer from a weak bladder as I get older. Flooding my pants if I laugh hard or sneeze. I enjoy just wetting my pants and leaving it. It dries fine. Do any ladies use tena pads for this? 

I’ve had problem with leaking for years.  At one time I wear pads I hate them. They made me sore.  I was alway putting creams on down there for the soreness. There are some exercises to help your pelvic floor get stronger.  I love naughty peeing but I like to do it on my own accord.   It sucks when you wet yourself at work or out when it.    I had surgery twice and it was a nightmare. I don’t recommend it