Online gender-bending

Have you ever pretended online to be different from your sex? (check each that applies)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever pretended online to be different from your sex? (check each that applies)

• MALE chatted/emailed pretending to be female
    • FEMALE chatted/emailed pretending to be male
    • MALE writing stories as female
    • FEMALE writing stories as male
    • NO, always online as my real-world gender

OK, I will disclose. I am male and have occasionally assumed a female persona, usually to write/post stories, but sometimes in chat. I haven't done this for a while (except in writing fiction), and have never gone deep into any relationship with a false persona - but there it is.

I assume there are more who have done the same. How many?

My own personal view is that I don't care what stories come to me as long as they are hot and seem real, or real enough. The person writing can be a pervy old guy pretending to be an innocent 18 year old girl, and if they can pull it off, no harm to me. If an 18 year old guy can convince me he's a loose-bladdered cougar, well, that sounds like a good time.

• 2 weeks later...

I will admit, I have got in to Omegle chat rooms before and pretended to be a women. I do it mostly out of boredom because there are so many guys who get on there and just try and pick up women, and I think it is funny to fuck with them, because who is going to honestly think they will meet someone in a room where you have no idea who you are talking to and can not see their face?