Shagging while watching indian desi women taking shit and peeing in open fields

Parallels my experience growing up in Delhi in the 70s except women were far more relaxed doing it outdoors as there was no other way. So be it small villages surrounding Delhi or any functions or gatherings it was full female anatomy lesson for a teen. I left in eatly 80s for the US so that fun stopped but other avenues opened up.

• Like 4
Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, abhianandab said:

All that would feel worth it when I'd get to ejaculate on some marvellous ass, and the best times would be when they'd finish pooping and I'd ejaculate both at the same time

Great remembrances of hot times, friend. Good job -- loved the descriptions.

Did you actually get to cum on someone's ass while they were dumping?

Did you try to time your ejaculations so you came when the last turd was dropping? Kinky but cool.

I've jerked off while watching the wife snap off a loaf once or twice but always finished in her mouth both times.

4 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

Great remembrances of hot times, friend. Good job -- loved the descriptions.

Did you actually get to cum on someone's ass while they were dumping?

Did you try to time your ejaculations so you came when the last turd was dropping? Kinky but cool.

I've jerked off while watching the wife snap off a loaf once or twice but always finished in her mouth both times.

No, not "on" their ass really, I mean when they'd sit in a squatting position, they'd pull their clothes all the way up to their waistline so the entire buttock area would be visible.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

A lovely and well written story. Sounds as if you greatly enjoyed what you saw! 😉 I was lucky once, as a teenager and walking through an area of woodland, to see a guy about my age squatted with his pants down to his knees. He was facing away from me, so he didn't see me, and I really enjoyed watching him as he pooped.

Interesting you enjoy watching this, something I also enjoy. Rare but hot when it happens

• Agree 1