“How 2020 changed urination”

17 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Once upon a time fast food had a stigma around it - a meal should be prepared and a householder not providing for their family was in some way deficient.

The sin of hambuggery. Beef shall not lie ’twixt bread roll - it is an abomination. (With pickles, mortal).

(Mortal for the cow, also, but that’s not important right now)

• Haha 2
On 9/5/2020 at 4:36 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

There are plenty who live to see girls squirming, squatting and sometimes wetting. Maybe some may see the convenience of the she-wee as stealing that away. To my mind anything in the media like this article which raises the profile of peeing (other than in a toilet) is promoting the notion that girls don't have to live their lives around access to a toilet, don't have to dehydrate themselves dangerously and that pee happens.

Me: *is absolutely eating this "more-women-standing-to-pee" thing up* 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, APS221 said:

Here's another article about women peeing outside during the pandemic.

https://www.glamour.com/story/women-facing-closed-bathrooms-and-fearing-the-virus-embrace-peeing-outside

I certainly hope more women in the U.S. and around the world begin to feel more comfortable with peeing outside. It really doesn't matter to me if she stands up and uses a female urination device or squats and pulls her panties to the side.

What a great article - only hope it does empower people to realise that they can be empowered to pee where, when and how that want.  Any time this sort of thing hits the mainstream it just raises the profile and 'normality' of peeing a tiny fraction.

And Amy Schumer.....   good on you girl!

2 hours ago, APS221 said:

Well gosh!  A forty year career and no-one ever told me about my special male privilege to scream in office meetings.   If only I had known.

Certainly I have no problem if women want to pee outside.  In fact they can all come and do it on my front lawn if they like.  There's a nice shady spot under the olive tree, hint hint.  😉

• Like 2
  • Hot 1