Peeing on legs?

Whenever I see golden showers, it's always peeing on faces, maybe tits and hair. But I think it would be so sexy to pee on a woman's legs, especially in public. It's not as outrageously sexual, but is subtle and intimate and somehow even hotter to me than the crazier stuff. Easy version would be at a beach - her legs are bare already, any mess is easily hidden in the sand, and she can go wash off in seconds. Riskier, and hotter, would be if she's in a skirt or pulls up her dress in the city, perhaps even in a tightly packed crowd. Or maybe she's sitting on the bus, and you're standing over her.

Anyone ever have experience doing this, or know of videos of this?

• Like 1
Guest jeanswettingfan
8 minutes ago, Bill Thane said:

Whenever I see golden showers, it's always peeing on faces, maybe tits and hair. But I think it would be so sexy to pee on a woman's legs, especially in public. It's not as outrageously sexual, but is subtle and intimate and somehow even hotter to me than the crazier stuff. Easy version would be at a beach - her legs are bare already, any mess is easily hidden in the sand, and she can go wash off in seconds. Riskier, and hotter, would be if she's in a skirt or pulls up her dress in the city, perhaps even in a tightly packed crowd. Or maybe she's sitting on the bus, and you're standing over her.

Anyone ever have experience doing this, or know of videos of this?

I have an experience with this, actually.

I've told stories about this day on this site before, but when my ex and I tried this stuff for the first time I peed on her legs and she peed on mine.

The first time we tried this stuff together, we made a day of it and went to our favorite spot.  There was a isolated area in the woods at a park that had a small beach and a stream.  It was well hidden and not often visited by anyone, so we felt completely safe.  We decided to just bring a bunch of drinks and have a pee day.  When she peed for me first she got really desperate.  She wet her bikini while we were making out and I had my hands in her crotch and my leg between hers.  Her pee got all over me, it felt INCREDIBLE.  I still get aroused just thinking about it. 

Later when I had to pee, we both go naked and started making out.  We just relaxed and let the pee flow out all over each others legs while we were making out.

Honestly, the sexiest time of my life.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this, or just having a pure fantasy...  

But I seem to remember maybe a year or two back someone had posted about being at a music festival or in a packed arena gig, standing in a huge crowd and bursting for a piss. Rather than leave their spot they'd stood immediately behind their partner and had peed down the back of their bare legs under a skirt.  Their hot pee just flowing down their girlfriend's legs and into the grass.

If I am imagining it, it's a very nice fantasy.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm not sure if I'm remembering this, or just having a pure fantasy...  

But I seem to remember maybe a year or two back someone had posted about being at a music festival or in a packed arena gig, standing in a huge crowd and bursting for a piss. Rather than leave their spot they'd stood immediately behind their partner and had peed down the back of their bare legs under a skirt.  Their hot pee just flowing down their girlfriend's legs and into the grass.

If I am imagining it, it's a very nice fantasy.

Definitely not a fantasy, I remember reading it too. 

Not exactly someone peeing on someone else, but Mrs And Mary did their own thing while walking about the public gallery during a visit to The Melbourne Cup. 

Long flowing dresses, spider web knickers, holding thighs together and letting it go.
They kind of got hot and bothered, lol. Just the thought of casually peeing in a crowd of 100000 people turned them into a hot wet mess. I don’t know how, but they managed to find a private place to ..... err ‘sort themselves out’

• Like 1
  • Hot 3