So I went on a date...

Firstly, big high five to you - sounds a great date, so well done. Sounds a really nice guy too.

Everyone is saying 'lucky guy' and of course he is, having your company on a date - but huge congratulations to you @Audrey81, he sounds like the perfect combination of fun date, cute, uninhibited yet perfect gentleman. 

He could have confessed to needing a pee and found some cover, but the fact he peed into the river and then the fact he recognised and respected your need to pee too makes me think he'd definitely be open to some playing.

Perhaps if the same situation repeated itself and he announced he was going to pee on the way home, then the opportunity would be there for a 'good idea, I'm bursting too' type response and see what happens.  Or in the case of him pausing the playtime for you to go and pee, perhaps tease a bit about whether he was listening last time (not that it was a problem) or offer the opportunity for him to watch?

Anyway - well done you on a perfect date!

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
On 9/4/2020 at 6:17 PM, gldenwetgoose said:

Firstly, big high five to you - sounds a great date, so well done. Sounds a really nice guy too.

Everyone is saying 'lucky guy' and of course he is, having your company on a date - but huge congratulations to you @Audrey81, he sounds like the perfect combination of fun date, cute, uninhibited yet perfect gentleman. 

He could have confessed to needing a pee and found some cover, but the fact he peed into the river and then the fact he recognised and respected your need to pee too makes me think he'd definitely be open to some playing.

Perhaps if the same situation repeated itself and he announced he was going to pee on the way home, then the opportunity would be there for a 'good idea, I'm bursting too' type response and see what happens.  Or in the case of him pausing the playtime for you to go and pee, perhaps tease a bit about whether he was listening last time (not that it was a problem) or offer the opportunity for him to watch?

Anyway - well done you on a perfect date!

Thank you!! That's a good idea, I shall see how it goes and what his response may be 🤔 

23 hours ago, lameduck58 said:

Is there another date planned and what would you want to get out of a perfect date?

He wants to see me again, I'm not sure what I want yet. I definitely don't need pee to be a crucial part of a relationship but it would definitely be an exciting bonus if he didn't mind watching or found the thought of it exciting 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Guest UnabashedUser
10 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

I listened to him through the wall 😊😊 he can definitely supply the big piss energy

Surprise him the next time. Work up a good strong piss and go into the toilet. Leave the door open. Then call him in and tell him you want him to watch.  He can pee between your legs if he wants too.

I'll bet he'll do it.