Sophie's pee diary

On 9/15/2020 at 5:10 PM, Sophie said:

** From now on I will just be posting the time and the duration. It has reached a point where I'm just not enjoying doing these any more. I want to spend time with my family and relax and enjoy myself, not sit at the computer every night typing these up because I promised to. It's no longer fun, it's feeling like work. I'm sorry. **

I totally get it! Just promise us you will share any pee that is at all remarkable from the usuals!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sophie said:

THURSDAY

07:07 - 30 seconds

08:01 - 11 seconds

11:13 - 29 seconds

13:15 - 33 seconds

16:25 - 28 seconds

17:54 - 33 seconds

19:12 - 17 seconds

21:50 - 22 seconds

A lot  of weeing today!

Obviously staying hydrated. That's excellent!;)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

FRIDAY

7:09 - 27 seconds
8:13 - 15 seconds
11:15 - 30 seconds
13:20 - 23 seconds
16:29 - 17 seconds
18:18 - 19 seconds
20:11 - 32 seconds
22:36 - 24 seconds

Edited by Sophie
Fixed a typo.
  • Like 4
4 hours ago, Sophie said:

FRIDAY

7:09 - 27 seconds
8:13 - 30 seconds
11:15 - 15 seconds
13:20 - 23 seconds
16:29 - 17 seconds
18:18 - 19 seconds
20:11 - 32 seconds
22:36 - 24 seconds

Sophie how do you always produce so much pee the first hour of the morning?

7 hours ago, Pronto said:

Sophie how do you always produce so much pee the first hour of the morning?

When I first wake up? I'm not entirely sure. I pee just before I go to bed but I also have a glass of water immediately after and keep another on my bedside table just in case I wake up needing a drink. There has been a few times I've drank some of that without even remembering it. 

4 hours ago, Sophie said:

When I first wake up? I'm not entirely sure. I pee just before I go to bed but I also have a glass of water immediately after and keep another on my bedside table just in case I wake up needing a drink. There has been a few times I've drank some of that without even remembering it. 

I meant you 2nd pee of the day. Most people will have a longish pee when they first wake up, but to go for 30 seconds just an hour after emptying your bladder that seems like an impressive accumulation! Even if I had my coffee waiting for me right out of bed, I don't think it would run through me that fast. But now looking back, it appears most of your "leave for work" wees are around 10 or so seconds. That seems more typical.  

35 minutes ago, Pronto said:

I meant you 2nd pee of the day. Most people will have a longish pee when they first wake up, but to go for 30 seconds just an hour after emptying your bladder that seems like an impressive accumulation! Even if I had my coffee waiting for me right out of bed, I don't think it would run through me that fast. But now looking back, it appears most of your "leave for work" wees are around 10 or so seconds. That seems more typical.  

Haha I've just noticed that, it's a typo! I put the time for my second and third wee in the wrong order. I'll fix it now. 

Sorry about that! 

• Like 1