Hiiii!

So the built in emojis are very topical for us and have that retro-internet vibe--could we possibly add more of them? I exclusively come here on desktop, and there are SO many instances that a 'water drops' or 'heart eyes' emoji would let me express myself so much better than words could, lol, Or am I maybe missing a way to put them in? Thanks in advance.

With love,

a shameless millenial

Hi Lulu, there's a box with a smiley face right above the textbox you type in when writing a post/message.

It contains every emoji.

On windows desktops, if you click in a text box and hold down the Windows key press the period (.) (or maybe semicolon if that doesn't work) it should bring up emojis as well.

Hope that helps. 

4 hours ago, Admin said:

Hi Lulu, there's a box with a smiley face right above the textbox you type in when writing a post/message.

It contains every emoji.

On windows desktops, if you click in a text box and hold down the Windows key press the period (.) (or maybe semicolon if that doesn't work) it should bring up emojis as well.

Hope that helps. 

oh my gosh... what is this sorcery?! That is amazing

• Like 1