Peeing in my room

Peeing in your room is great because it is the perfect combo of lazy and naughty. A lot of us mix it up with where we like to pee in our rooms. Potted plants are a great option and a nice laundry basket piss is always fun to get away with. If you want to get your aim better so you don't miss like a guy, play with your urethra a little bit. If you don't mind the mess, try peeing into the cup on the floor while laying on your side. A good morning piss in your room is a great way to start the day off right.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

That does sound great - some years back I used to pee in my room all the time, but often without a cup to hold it and just right on the carpet... 

Nowadays I'm a bit more cautious because of the smell and I do not have some carpet yet around, and it spreads so easily on hard floor 😄 

Would love to pee with your in your room 😉

On 8/31/2020 at 3:27 PM, Mr. Whizz said:

Peeing in your room is great because it is the perfect combo of lazy and naughty. A lot of us mix it up with where we like to pee in our rooms. Potted plants are a great option and a nice laundry basket piss is always fun to get away with. If you want to get your aim better so you don't miss like a guy, play with your urethra a little bit. If you don't mind the mess, try peeing into the cup on the floor while laying on your side. A good morning piss in your room is a great way to start the day off right.

Couldn't have said it better myself! I'll always be envious of all of the free pee'ers on this website. Its my dream to be able to pee anywhere I want to 🥰 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Bacardi said:

Couldn't have said it better myself! I'll always be envious of all of the free pee'ers on this website. Its my dream to be able to pee anywhere I want to 🥰 

When we moved to NC we stayed with the in laws while our house was being finished.   Me and my husband stayed in the room over the garage.  No bathroom so we had to walk outside into the main house. As it got colder I was having trouble holding it and it sucked going out in the cold we we keep a big cup in the room and throw it out the window. I loved watch my husband us it. And it felt so naughty going in our room 

• Hot 3
Guest jeanswettingfan
On 8/31/2020 at 1:01 AM, AlyssaRose19 said:

I keep peeing in a cup in my room, but a lot of the pee is getting all over my carpet and towels. I keep drinking giant water bottles so I have to pee every 10-15 minutes. I feel so naughty and excited peeing in my room. I will only ever pee in my room now. 

I don't always do this, but I do enjoy just keeping empty bottles in my room and peeing in them whenever I feel the urge.  Its pretty kinky, I think.

On 8/31/2020 at 6:01 AM, AlyssaRose19 said:

I keep peeing in a cup in my room, but a lot of the pee is getting all over my carpet and towels. I keep drinking giant water bottles so I have to pee every 10-15 minutes. I feel so naughty and excited peeing in my room. I will only ever pee in my room now. 

I love that you do that. You could always be ultra naughty and dispense with the cup altogether and just piss right there on the carpet.

• Like 2