Pee drinking

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/5/2021 at 10:12 AM, Morwyn75 said:

I love drinking pee directly from the source. I can never get enough. There is very little about pee I don't like.

I'm with you. Would really love to have someone that we could be each other's personal urinal and waste a drop.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 7:01 AM, Stephen94 said:

My partner and I love making pee cocktails! There is a site that tells you how to make them  and they taste great! We add more pee than recommended so you can really taste it. So kinky and refreshing! 

I'd like to know where to find that site

Although, I'm not a mixologist, I have created a few cocktails (excuse the pun) in the past.

I've posted them somewhere on this site.  And yes, I've drank them.

I'm into BDSM so I view the whole watersports fetish as a "marking my territory" kind of thing. But I also love communal drinking of piss. A combination of mine and my partner's. It's very erotic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Love drinking my own pee!

I first tried after watching a video of a woman drinking a big glass of her own, tried a little of mine and loved it!

gradually built up to drinking a whole jug full ( all I could pee ) found it very erotic so I sought out cam buddies to watch me drink. love peeing in a glass and drinking it when told to 

so far it has only been guys who have watched me but would love a female voyeur!

I've yet to sample someone elses but i am keen to try, although an ex gf did pee on me during sex years ago I didn't get to taste it hopefully I can find someone to pee in my mouth soon!

Until then I have always got my own to drink !

I'm pretty big into pee drinking, I think this is my second favorite piss fetish just after the regular, good old golden shower. But I'm a bit picky what I will drink.

I'm only drinking directly from the tap. I'm not a fan of drinking "cold" piss out of a glass or anything like that. Also I don't like the strong, concentrated piss, like morning or dehydrated piss. I need it fresh and clear like a waterfall. As white and fizzy as possible from a good hydrated, willing girl.

I'll also piss on myself in the bath from time to time. And i like to taste it. But I'm not gulping it down like i would do when a girl gives me the honor.

Btw. A really good trick that I've found out years ago to make your pee sweeter and even more delicious, is drinking a lot of artificial sweeteners before peeing. Working best for me was always aspartame. Which is widely used in light sodas. Like Coke Zero or Light. But it's also available in little tablet dispenser. So you can dose it yourself with water or whatever you like. Drink that and your piss will taste like a candy rainbow. It's because the human body isn't capable of salvaging these chemicals, so he just deposits them unconsumed in the bladder and this gives it a sweet taste.

@Xanthous Gaze Wrote already about this. If you are interested in more. 

P.S. Please don't overdose yourself with aspartame. (I'm not sure if that's possible but maybe it is). Go easy on it until you find the right amount. Inform yourself how much is okay for you to take. They say it's okay to take about 40mg per kilo bodyweight daily. So feel free to do the math.