Pee drinking

I'm okay with drinking a little bit of it.  Not a huge fan of those that drink entire bottles / glasses of it.  Wish my wife would drink some, I enjoy watching the woman drink a little bit of it.  She will taste it, but always spits it out.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Morwyn75 said:

I love drinking pee directly from the source. I can never get enough. There is very little about pee I don't like.

That's lovely. I like tasting it too sometimes and seeing how salty it is.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I actually drank pee for the first time a couple weeks ago! It was a big fantasy of mine, but I was very anxious to try watersports at all.

My partner agreed to try pee play (and even said it turned them on a little too!) We decided to try things slowly since I was so anxious, but once I had a bit of liquid courage and they peed on me a little, I was so turned on I asked to drink their urine right then!

It took a minute for them to start (both from it being hard to piss with a boner and from just.. it being new to pee into a mouth) but they worked up to a steady stream in my mouth. I swallowed a few mouthfuls before they pointed their dick at my face and body. I would have swallowed more though!

I have had them piss in my mouth a few times since, and drunk some one more time!

The funny thing is they drink a lot of tea, like a lot, so their pee will sometimes taste just like tea.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
  • 4 months later...
On 9/19/2020 at 7:06 AM, beergut64 said:

Wow!  What a coincidence. I just posted a clip of myself drinking the wife`s.

She is not a fan so I have to catch her in a good mood.

Same exact situation for me too. I piss on myself all the time and the wife only does when she is in the mood. Which isn't very often. We have sex often but not piss play very often. I wish she was as into it as me.

• Like 1
On 8/30/2020 at 2:50 PM, Weelover said:

Who is into drinking pee?

If so, is it your own or somebody else's or both.

Personally I have and enjoy drinking my own and somebody else's pee. I consider it true recycling!😉

Have often drank my own and also pissed on myself. I started as a young lad. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love drinking a woman's pee straight from the source. I sometimes drink mine. I like the smell of it on my breath. Sometimes, when I'm feeling really turned on, I lie on my back and raise my legs up as far as I can over my head and piss straight into my my mouth. And then I'll wank into my mouth. I wish I could bend enough to take my cock into my mouth.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 10/10/2021 at 8:15 AM, PissBoner said:

Same exact situation for me too. I piss on myself all the time and the wife only does when she is in the mood. Which isn't very often. We have sex often but not piss play very often. I wish she was as into it as me.

To be fair to her, she has never said no if I asked for one.

I just get the feeling she is humouring me. Which I will take gladly.😊

• Like 1