Rebecca 11

As I made my way into the cubicle Marcia met me at the doorway.

“Go ahead & get ready I will just get some fresh towels.”

I stripped off down to just my pants & not waiting, stretched out ready for her return. She was clearly surprised.

“You don’t want a towel?”

“I’m sure you have seen it all before.”

“Many times.”

She smiled as if she approved. We made small talk as everything was checked & readied before coming over & slowly looking me up & down. After Peter’s constant attention I had wondered if it felt pleasant being looked at by another woman, not that I imagined she was bothered by it, not like Peter.

“Usual?”

“I thinks so.”

“Right, let’s get started.”

I could see my pubes inside my pants every time I looked down & started to wonder. While he hadn’t asked me to shave, not directly, he had let be known that his curiosity went as far as seeing a woman without any pubic hair. She started on my legs before working her way up to the bikini line. Pushing up the sides of my pants in preparation I butted in.

“I suppose you never get asked to take it all off?”

“A Brazilian?”

“Is that what it is called?”

I had heard the expression & remembered seeing it on the price list so it now made sense as I recalled the dancers at the Mardi Gras but apart from them I imagined Fashion Models to be the only other group that would go that far.

“You probably think I am strange for asking?”

“About getting a Brazilian? Not at all. They are currently in fashion. We do about 120 a week.”

“120?”

“Yes, they are very popular.”

I was surprised.

“What sort of woman gets them?”

“All sorts. Anyone from Schoolgirls to Grandmothers.”

“Really?”

“Yes. I’m done. We all are, take turns at doing each other. One of the perks of the job.”

“Really? I never would have expected there would be so many.”

“There has been a growing demand for it. When I first got started with waxing 30 years ago it was just legs, under arms & bikini lines. I remember my first one. It had been round for a while & got its name from the Brazilian Carnival & those very narrow costumes the women wear but I never thought it would ever get as far as a small suburban Salon like mine.”

We laughed.

“She was a regular & member of the local nudist group. I knew she shaved because I often saw the stubble & the rash. From what I could make out most nudist women shave. I had one or two other clients in the group & they had the rash too. She was so shy asking & I must admit I nearly said no, worried I might hurt her. As it turns out you don’t wax the sensitive bits & even they are not as tender as armpits so I really didn’t have too much to worry about. It wasn’t as scientific then & we didn’t have the range of skin products we do now but I had my own ideas which I had found from trial & error. I took my time & it turned out really well. She was delighted & came in every week & told me so. It was 8 weeks before the regrowth was long enough for me to do it again. She was so impressed & so was her Husband!”

We laughed again.

“I hadn’t expected it would last so long.”

“You’d be surprised. I have had some clients that have gone longer, but 6 weeks would be the average.”

She continued on working along the bikini line.

“News soon spread & I had a number of the nudist women coming to me. While I started doing a couple a week, the other waxing had become popular so I gave away the hair dressing to concentrate on it. I had a man working for me, Dennis. After he finished his apprenticeship he took an interest in the waxing too. He was very popular with the clients & really good for business so I introduced him to it. The Ladies loved him & he was in his element. He didn’t take many clients from me but rather bought in his own. It was a very good time for the business as I had really good hairdressers at the time. Not surprisingly he was Gay, but that didn’t bother me.”

“As well as his female clients he did the men when they started.”

“Men!”

“Yes. He would have only done 1 every couple of weeks or so at the start but it has grown in popularity, especially over the past 10 years or so. About 25% are men these days.”

REALLY?

“Yes, they have been our biggest growth market recently & Schoolgirls.”

“Is he still with you?”

“No he went out on his own about 6 years ago.”

“So who does the men?”

“We all do. A condition of working here is that you do anyone who walks through the door. Most Salons will do everything but male Brazilians but we do. We have men coming a long way, 2 hours or more.”

“Who did them after he left?”

“I did. Most of the men went with him so there weren’t many. It didn’t affect the business much because the market for waxing was growing so quickly that I soon had to bring Shelly across. For a start she just did the women & I picked up the stray males we got. As the market grew Shelly took some too until I found Miki. She is Thai, in her late 30’s & loves waxing men. She does women too but men are her specialty. I still concentrate on women but have my male regulars. Shelly kept hers as well & has added to them.”

“Do you like waxing men?”

“I don’t mind. It’s more of a challenge as there is a lot more involved & their skin is not exactly smooth but they are less complaining than women.”

“Do they behave themselves?”

She smiled.

“They nearly all get erections at some stage but I don’t mind that, it’s only natural after all. I like looking at penises & some are pretty impressive. We usually dispense with towels once that happens.”

“Do they ever try anything?”

“They ask but we have that.”

She pointed to a sign on the wall. I had never noticed it before. It read:

I AM A BEAUTICIAN NOT A PROSTITUE
PLEASE EQUIRE AT THE APPROPRIATE RETAILER
FOR ANY ADDITIONAL SERVICES
YOU MAY REQUIRE!

She smiled.

“Does it work?”

“It has to or I won’t have them back.”

She hesitated for several moments.

“Can you keep a secret?”

“Try me.”

“I have made some exceptions for my longer term regulars & give them relief from time to time.”

She looked a me & smiled.

“Do you like giving them relief?”

“I don’t mind & it pays! I don’t ask for more but usually get a $50 tip thrown in.”

We exchanged smiles

“Miki does too. When she first started she came to me & said the men were asking. Apparently Dennis used to provide extras. I told her I would turn a blind eye but handjobs only, no undressing or touching of her & certainly no actual sex. The last thing I wanted was for the Salon to turn into some sort of Bordello. She makes more out of the “tips” than her wages I suspect. Shelly doesn’t say much. She is well aware that I am tolerant to anything over & above so long as they are getting a full body wax & that it doesn’t get carried away. She is married & I don’t think her husband knows she waxes men. I have met him a few times & I think he could be the jealous type & I doubt if he would approve, that’s why she keeps it to herself. She is always willing to take on new male clients & it wouldn’t surprise me if she gives relief to some of them. I have never had any complains about her so she must be doing something right. You should see the welcome some of her male regulars get! Although she has never admitted to anything, I happened to walk in on her when she was finishing up for the day & couldn’t help noticing the handful of notes she was stashing away in her bag. She got such a guilty look on her face but I didn’t let on I had seen.”

“At least you don’t get that problem with women.”

She raised one eyebrow.

Do you?

“It’s more common among the women, for me anyway, mainly because of the large proportion of mature clients who have been coming to me for a years. They say it’s my technique but I’m sure it just because it’s someone else’s hand! It is a turn on for many women, a lot of women.”

She gave me a big smile & I could help smiling back, surprised how candid she had been & decided to take advantage of it.

“Which do you prefer waxing?”

She had the slightest hint of a blush.

“I like them both.”

I raised an eyebrow.

“The men I think. Can I be candid?”

“If you like, I’m a big girl.”

“I love doing their balls. I am very particular & take my time which they seem to appreciate. I love holding them while I work. Some are huge, almost a handful. I stretch the scrotum until it is flat & I can get it all. I love making them swing. I like doing their backsides too. They are so hairy compared with us & I just love ripping it out. I like seeing them in all sorts of positions, on their back with their knees up & on all 4’s while I am working on them from behind.”

She gave me a cheeky grin.

“What I like best is how they look when I have finished. I think a fully waxed man looks so much better than a woman.”

She was quiet again for a few more moments.

“I do like relieving them too, feeling their cocks jerking in my hand & their cum running down my fingers.”

I could see it had been quite an admission.

“I know what you mean, I used to do it to my boyfriends rather than risk getting pregnant.”

We smiled at having it in common.

“Did you mention Schoolgirls?”

“Yes, we get loads of them these days.”

“Are you allowed?”

“There is no regulation or age limit on waxing. It’s like shaving, comes under personal grooming, not permanent like a tattoo. Most come with their Mothers anyway.”

“Do they?”

“I have several, Mum & 1, 2 or 3 daughters, lining up one after the other. They usually stick around & talk to each other or their Mum while I am doing them.”

“How old are they.”

“15, 16, 17 I guess & once they leave School keep coming back. I have had them as young as 12 & 13, but they are the exception, most having not fully developed by then, although you would be surprised with some I do, mid teens & a triangle the size of a mature women & busty too, much bigger than I was at their age.”

“Do you like doing them?”

“Doesn’t make any difference really, but they are quick to do so I get a good turn around & make good money on them, even though we charge $10 less.”

“When I was at School I would never have dreamed of shaving, let alone waxing, apart from my legs & underarms.”

“I wouldn’t have either. It’s funny how things change.”

“It certainly is.”

“So what do you want me to do.”

“I will have it done.”

“Right well how far to you want me to go?”

“What do you mean?”

“Some just get the front & between their legs but others go the whole way. A lot of women have quite hairy backsides, some have hairy all over their cheeks & the small of their backs. You are not too bad, but as you are dark it is noticeable, I would recommend you get it all done, especially if someone is going to see it. It won’t look like a half pie job.”

I thought for a few moments.

“I will take your advice & get it all done, my backside as well but I won’t need the relief, I took care of that myself this morning.”

We laughed together. I slipped my pants down & right off & with that she got started, having me in all sorts of compromising positions as she worked.

“You loose all of your dignity I’m afraid. Getting at the backside is a bit more difficult.”

Far from being embarrassed I was enjoying exposing myself so openly & it keep coming to mind what it might be like to get relief from another woman, somebody else’s hand as she put it. She was certainly looking very closely at me every nook & cranny but I imagined was just being thorough. I could feel the hair coming away from around my anus & was surprised just how much must have been there & how far it extended. After she had finished, didn’t hold back clean up after & soothing the skin with special oils, taking her time rubbing in.

“All done. Would you like to take a look?”

I wasn’t sure if I did, well not in front of her but she reached over for the mirror & soon I could see myself close up.

While it didn’t come as a surprise what I looked like, I was familiar with every part of my body, what did was my mound. Looking down my body it stuck up high above my hips.

“Okay?”

“Yes.”

“Does it look pretty?”

“Yes.”

She put the mirror back.

“It’s my bump.”

“Your mons veneris.”

“Is it?”

“Yes.”

“Well it’s huge, much bigger than I imagined. I knew I stuck out a bit but not this much. It seems so much bigger without a covering of hair.”

“Mmmmmm. I have seen bigger but I must admit you are above average as far as that is concerned.”

“Above average! It’s enormous. It’s like a bumper on a car. Now I know what connects first when I run into things.”

She laughed.

“You can always grow a cover over it again if you can’t get used to it!”

She couldn’t stop laughing at the shock at my discovery!

“Just your underarms & you’re done.”

I had been thinking about that too. He had made comments in that direction as well. I’d not bothered about my armpits while at Uni & it hadn’t worried me so decided to try it again for his sake.

“I might leave them this time I think.”

“They are dark & showing already.”

“I wear long sleeve blouses to work so no one will see.”

She nodded.

“If that’s what you want.”

“Do you get many who don’t get them done?”

“None. The ones who don’t do their underarms usually don’t do anything else so I never see them.”

She smiled making me feel self conscious from my decision.

Curiosity got the better of me & as soon as my hair & nails were done I headed straight for the shopping centre Ladies. As well as looking huge & not just while laying on my back, it stuck out when I looked down sitting on the Toilet too, but I wasn’t there to pee, that could wait until I got home & could really enjoy it. No I just wanted to discover for myself just what it was like. It was soft & smooth to touch & I quickly discovered it was ready to explode too. Not that I was surprised with all of her attentions & I had always enjoyed the discomfort which accompanied being waxed especially now it had been so close to my clitoris. I had always had found some pleasure in pain & the evenings waxing had put me in a very high state of arousal. After a very long caress of my new self a finger found its mark & an orgasm followed with consummate ease, so I left my pants off to continue my discovery on the way home. Letting go out on the deck did feel different. Was it because I was waxed, I didn’t know, but it still felt very pleasant indeed. My body felt so soft & smooth after all of her oils & preparations I decided not to shower, just enjoy it while it lasted. My new appearance also had a new feeling & one orgasm led to 2, 3 & finally a fourth before sleep overcame me.

It was still there in the morning & in spite of 2 dawn breakers, I had been ‘in the mood’ all day, ever since I had returned from Marcia’s really & was looking forward to sharing my new ‘self’ with him. Everything had gone like clockwork & as I set off, sensitive to my pants surrounding my baldness, each step seemed to send yet another tingle from head to toe. I had put him off at lunchtime, wanting to save the surprise for the evening where I could really show myself off & perform for him. My nipples were so hard already I was sure they had pushed out through my bra & blouse. They tingled too, joining in to add to my chorus of excitement as I made my way through the peak hour footpath. Everyone who caught my eye seemed to smile as if they sensed my mood, aware of the pleasure within. My fresh pants were not lasting long & I imagined by the time I got there they would be ready for him again. It seemed to be the men that sought out & caught my eye as if my innate feminine allure was to the fore for all to see. I had calculated it precisely & was pleasantly full, just the way I like it as it added to already sensual mood. He would be pleased with what I had done, that I was certain of & what I was about to, introduce him to the soft down of my underarms so he could keep track as they return to their natural state. I wondered how long it would take for them to grow & how noticeable they would be. I had started stroking them, playing, last night & again this morning, looking forward to them growing back too.

“Camp stool.”

He had given me the usual greeting, quick peck before leading me in. Now he was busy getting it ready for his surprise, not that he knew it then.

“Ready?”

He smiled. I peeled my pants down slowly as his eyes focused & locked on between my legs. Nothing was said so I carried on tossing them to him in their sticky & freshly wetted state. I took my time positioning on the seat while he took up his post.

“Okay?”

“Mm!”

He was aroused already, I could hear it in his voice. It started slowly & trickled on & on, having been left to natural gravity to drain my bladder. It was a good drop lasting for a very long time while he watched smiling. It subsided to a dribble then stopped. A couple of pushed but there was very little left.

“Wipe me please.”

He set about tearing off & folding up the wad he needed before reaching between my parted thighs & drying very thoroughly.

“Thank you.”

He settled back in for his usually stare when all of a sudden!

“You shaved!”

I had been on show for over 3 minutes & he finally noticed.

“Waxed actually.”

He winced.

“Didn’t it sting?”

“Not really. Only for a second or 2, but it will last much longer than shaving.”

“Did you do it for me?”

“You did make it clear you wanted to see a woman without any hair.”

He hadn’t really but blushed brightly & looked suitably guilty.

“Thank you. Are you going to do it again?”

I had already decided to, the discomfort had been worth it for his delight.

“I’ll see. See how this works out. I have never been without hair around my cunt before. I might not like it.”

“I hope you do.”

That didn’t need saying.

“There is one other thing.”

“Is there?”

I took off my blouse & lifted my arms. He let out a gasp.

“Are you going to?”

“I’ll see. If I’m going somewhere & it is going to be a problem then it will have to come off. Work is okay because I always wear long sleeve blouses but I won’t make any promises. I will grow it back again if I can. You will just have to wait & see.”

“How long will it get?”

“I can remember. The last time I didn’t shave was at Uni. Nobody took any notice here, but in Chicago I created quite a stir & people stared & stared. Over there women are put on a pedestal, well appearance wise & would never dream of letting their underarms grow. The only thing I can remember was that it could been seen all of the time, if I had my arms up or down.”

“How long will it take?”

“a couple of months more so it looks as though are going to have to be patient, something you are not very good at, are you!”

He blushed.

“You can touch it if you like, I don’t mind.”

He did so very gingerly which made me smile.

From then on he never took his eyes off my pits or vulva, bending down & moving as I did, following me everywhere as I finished undressing for him. There was no need to put on a show, his entire focus was between the two, anything else would be wasted. After making my tea & settling down he moved his chair to get an uninterrupted view in between my parted thighs & I made a point of lifting my arms up high & folding my hands on my head from time to time. I did my full repertoire of peeing poses, all the ones I knew he liked, taking every opportunity to bend over ensuring he got to view me from every possible angle. He seemed more aroused than usual, if that was at all possible, excusing himself twice during the evening to go to the ‘Men’s’, for some much need relief as well, no doubt, the first time he’d found it necessary, giving the opportunity for some much needed relief of my own, having felt even more stimulated than usual due to the higher level of attention I, or at least my vulva, was receiving. I even wet my pants in front of him, pulling them up so they clung to me wet giving a lovely sensation as they perfectly sculpted to what lay within. I wasn’t sure if it was my imagination, but he seemed to be coming in closer than he ever had before because I could feel his breath in poses where I never had before. Not that I minded, it was one of the nice things about performing for him. He took an extraordinary amount of time wiping after each pee, his fingers slipping off the paper almost every time, not that I commented. He was just running along my grove, not really trying to finger me so I let it go on. The evening flew by & all too soon it was dressing time.

“You would like to have a feel, wouldn’t you?”

He turned bright red instantly as if I had caught him red handed & looked blameworthy as if he was expecting to be punished.

“I know how tempting it must be, but you have behaved yourself &, well, as it is for you after all I’m prepared to bend the rules just this once.”

“Are you?”

The look on his face was a treat!

“Yes, but don’t go in too deep, I’m waxed on the outside remember, not right up to my cervix.”

I smiled & he just looked embarrassed, before moving closer & opened my legs.

“Away you go.”

I expected him to take full advantage of this rare privilege but he stood frozen. Whether he was too scared or if he had his limits & this was going too far, I didn’t know but decided not to push it just in case.

“Well?”

“Do you mean it?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“Yes really! Help yourself.”

His hand came across slowly, even though I was wide enough, I moved to open a little more to confirm my consent. He was shaking right from first touch, fumbling with me, penetrating my fold, but riding over my vagina. He returned & prodded a little & I smiled.

“That’s okay. A wee bit further if you want to.”

He did, as I relaxed & let him go, now I had re-established my boundaries. There was no time limit put on it so it was he who finally withdrew after nearly 15 minutes.

“Do I feel nice?”

He blushed & had to clear his throat.

“Mm!”

“Do you prefer bald cunts to hairy ones?”

“Mm!”

He was so embarrassed talking about it so it surprised me when he added.

“They look better, ……. At least I think they do. I really liked you before but you are much better now & not just looking.”

He raised his hand & smelled his fingers. A surge went through me.

“Don’t forget to wash before you go near Maria.”

He was smiling over his hand held up to his nose.

“Look at the time!”

His train was leaving in 8 minutes so he definitely was not going to make it & the next one was an hour later. He looked scared as if he would be in trouble when he got home.

“I’ll drop you off, don’t worry.”

“Are … are you sure you don’t mind.”

“Not at all.”
“But it’s out of your way.”

“I don’t mind, honestly.”

“Thank you.”

He certainly looked relieved. I dressed as he watched as best he could while putting everything away out of sight.

“Don’t take that just yet.”

He looked puzzled because I was already dressed.

“I can managed one more. Come over here & hold it for me?”

He didn’t look sure but did as I asked. Hoisting up my skirt, I held the crotch of my pants to the side. A look of sheer delight came over his face as I relaxed & almost filled the bowl.

“That’s better.”

Shaking the drips off, I tucked everything away.

The bowl was quickly emptied, washed & put away.

“Do you want to walk up with me to collect the car?”

He frowned. I wasn’t surprised. He had become very nervous about going out with me in public.

“Have it your way but it would save more time.”

I waited but he wasn’t about to change his mind.

“See you soon. Be out front waiting or I will leave you behind.”

I hurried, not that I knew why, I wasn’t the one who would be in trouble, but was back surprisingly quickly. I couldn’t see him at first, but then he was skulking in the shadows, hurrying out & jumping in the car as fast as he could before ducking down.

“Don’t be so paranoid!”

That didn’t help & he kept his head down until they left the lights of the City. He was unsettled but I didn’t bother to enquire, just being his usual self when he came out with it.

“Do you often go like that?”

I couldn’t think what he meant.

“Like what?”

“Like a …………. Man.”

“What do you mean, ‘like a man’?”

“You know, standing, out the leg.”

So that was going like a man. Yes, I could see what he meant.

“Never.”

NEVER?

“That was the only time I can remember, why?”

“What made you do it?”

“Dunno. I was full, thanks to you fiddling with me for so long,”

He blushed,

“but already dressed & didn’t want to take anything off again & well, you had already seen me wetting my pants & I thought I would try something different for you.”

“Oh!”

He seemed deflated.

“Why?”

“Nothing.”

“Did you like watching me pee like that?”

“Mm!”

I was sure he was blushing confessing it just the same.

“Would you like me to pee like that again?”

“If you like.”

He wanted me to, that was obvious.

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Why are you stopping?”

“I need another pee & this looks like a suitable place.”

His head just about screwed itself off looking round to see if I was telling the truth, but then he seemed to relax when I nosed the car into a gap behind a large truck parked outside a trucking company. I got out & walked around to his side, opening his door wide. He was still looking round, but not quite so desperately.

“So you like seeing me pee like a man then?”

He looked embarrassed. I didn’t wait for a reply, just hitched my skirt up until my pants were just showing, tucking one finger under the leg band, move them to the side before parting my legs & letting go. He got ‘that’ look setting of my vagina & making me sprinkle rather than pee straight, but I didn’t let it bother me as I swayed from side to side, leaning forward & back painting a picture on the concrete & colouring it in. He watched, fascinated. When I finished I tried to shake like males I have seen even though I didn’t really have much to hold on to.

“Okay? Did you like that? Did I pee like a man?”

He was blushing again so I guessed I had got it right, well to his satisfaction anyway.

“Okay?”

I put my vulva away & ‘adjusted’ my pants as I had seen men doing, closed his door & returned to the drivers seat.

“Did you enjoy that?”

“Mm!”

It was a lot more positive. I smiled at him & got a shy one back before reversing out & heading on our way.

We had made good time, but then I didn’t waste any on the road & arrived at his Station, at his insistence, even though I had offered to drop him closer to home.

“I’ve got enough for one more if you want it?”

He didn’t look sure.

“We’ll head over to the corner.”

Which I did & parked out of the way.

“Come round my side.”

As he did I opened the door wide, swivelled on the seat & was already facing him with my skirt hitched right up before he arrive. He watched carefully as I peeled my pants off & opened wide.

“Here goes!”

He was still looking round, as he had done since getting out of his side, but the lure of my exposure was too much to resist. Not that anyone would have been able to see us & what I was doing. There were a few still walking to or getting into their cars, but not taking any notice of us. I spread my labia & let go, pushing as hard as I could so it poured down in front of him splashing on his shoes & trousers & if he had noticed, he made no attempt to move, too engrossed at the performance I was giving. It lasted longer than I expected given the pressure it was under but all to soon it was over for both of us. He watched me wiping myself with the crotch of my pants before tossing them onto the passengers side floor.

“Now come ‘ere?”

He looked round & bent down, kissing him deeply on the lips. It was only short but got my heart pounding.

“Thanks for the lift.”

He hesitated as if he realise he hadn’t really said enough.

“And thanks for everything.”

“You’re welcome. See you & don’t forget to wash my cunt off your fingers.”

It obviously reminded him & as he was sniffing as I closed the door & spend away.

By the time I got in it was full again so headed out onto the deck making my way to the railing. Even at that hour there we still people walking along the beach. It trickled down the insides of my legs as I smiled towards them, ‘Bet you don’t know what I’m doing?’ I mused. I was ‘in the mood’ & was not ready for bed just yet, in spite of the hour.

It had been tucked away in the back of my mind, ever since Marcia had mentioned it & now I was due to be waxed again. It made a certain amount of sense, when I thought about it because I always masturbate when I get home anyway. It was my curiosity that got the better of me. I’d had plenty play with me but none had ever set out to intentionally make me climax by hand. What would it be like. 

“Usual?”

“Yes please …………… & …… um ……”

I felt shy asking, but was determined.

“with extras this time ………….. if you don’t mind.”

“Not at all. Didn’t you have time this morning?”

She remembered & we exchanged smiles. Normally quite chatty, she worked away quietly this time, catching my eye with a smile as a sense of anticipation grew between us. Somehow she seemed more thorough than usual but then I thought it might just be my heightened sensitivity. The waxing completed, she took a break for several moment before stepping back up again.

“Do prefer to be face up or face down?”

“Face up, that’s how I do it.”

“Good.”

I felt the hands start to explore.

“Tell me when I find your spot.”

It had been said softly as she looked at me smiling and the build up began.

”Up a bit. ……….. Bit more. ……….…. There. ……. Yes …… There.”

Her hands flitted like magic as it seemed to take forever, step after step up the mountain towards my goal. I arrived at the plateau & stayed there on & on as every tiny corner of my body awoke, my consciousness building in expectation. I drifted, gazing up & attracting her attention & a smile as she played my body like a fine instrument. I thought the final escalation would never come & when it did fought it with fierce defiance, every part of my will battled against its certainty. Still struggling as my body twitched & writhed, shoulders bearing the load, back arched as my hips rose, bottom losing touch with the bed completely, breathing deep & erratic, the full force of her symphony played out in that small cubicle. The afterglow seemed confused, longer, but more wondrous than anything before.

“Okay?”

“Yes.”

“I will leave you to recover, don’t rush, take you time & enjoy the moment.”

I did & it was some before I felt ready to climb off.

“You right?”

“I think so.”

I felt a bit odd & could still feel it above my knees.

“I can’t remember the last time I had one go off like that. Somehow I thought you might.”

“I’m sorry ……. “

“Don’t be. I’m not.”

“But you have other clients.”

“They can wait. Just when you are ready.”

I struggled to dress, she stepping in to steady me. Finally I was ready to leave, still experience after tingles. I took a $50 from my purse & put it down on the bench.

“What’s that for?”

“You usually ……….. “

“No need. Not this time anyway. I have wait a long time to do that & I enjoyed it every moment.”

I wasn’t quite sure what to do but eventually picked up & put it away.

“You okay to drive?”

It seemed a strange thing to ask.

“Yes, I think you.”

“It was quite a performance you turned on for me. I will look forward to our next time, that is if you want me to do you again.”

I found myself blushing & wasn’t sure what to say so thanked her,

“for everything.”

“You are most welcome.”

I arrived feeling very self conscious after my last visit & Marcia was waiting.

“My last one cancelled at the last minute so you are it. We will be able to take as much time as we like.”

I was blushing already! Couldn’t believe it & to make matters worse Shelly & Miki were there & the others from the hairdressing side. Seems it had been a slower evening to start with, then they all fell to the wayside.

“Let’s get you in. I might just have an early night for a change.”

Marcia busied herself while I undressed & clambered up onto the bed pausing momentarily when she saw me without a towel & already naked. She had the merest of a smile

“Your old usual or your new usual?”

“New usual.”

“I was hoping you would.”

But it was the look that accompanied it that bought me out in goosebumps. We made small talk as if nothing out of the ordinary was destined to happen, carrying on as meticulous than last time while the hands on the big white clock on the wall dragged round.

“That’s done. Now what else were you wanting?”

That smile.

Her hand was in position already & located my spot without any further assistance. ‘Déjà vu’ I thought as I climbed to the top began all over again, this time I knew where it was heading & that I had all of the time in the world. She knew her craft well & had me on the way in no time, but I was going to make sure she had a battle on her hands & sensed that it was going to be a long road ahead, again. It was nothing like what I do to myself, much better & more intuitive. Was there a course for doing this & a Certificate, if so she would pass with honours. I drifted on a wave of pleasure, her glances & smiles knowing exactly where & was & that the battle of wills was definitely on. Half of me wanted it now, feel the thrill in every corner of my anatomy while the other half could have put up with her attentions forever. It was my face that gave me away. I had done everything to hide the explosion building up inside me, except my face. Her smile broadened.

“Good?”

“You know it is.”

That was it! I fell over the cliff & there was no stopping me now. After what she had said last time & really let myself go, sprinkling a little, not that I could have stopped it even if I had tried. She rubbed me right out so I was weak kneed & floppy again. I felt  a towel patting my vulva dry.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t be. That’s a feather in my cap. I don’t get many to do that.”

“I felt embarrassed but her smile reassured me.

“The cover was about to be washed anyway. You certainly know how to have a good time.”

In the end I could have dressed fast enough.

“Don’t rush, you’re it for the day.”

That didn’t slow me down. My tip was handed back.”

“My pleasure.”

I felt guilty even though Marcia had suggested it in a round about way but luckily she was in her cubicle so let out a sigh of relief. Time drifted by, Miki had gone over time & I started to panic. Luckily she emerged & invited me in. It felt strange undressing in front of her but was determined not to use a towel even though I felt uncomfortable. It wasn’t wasted on her that she had been requested ahead of Marcia & seemed to have it worked out before we even started. She worked quickly, efficiently taking larger patches at a time which stung a bit more but got me through a bit quicker than Marcia would have.

“I know why you have come to me this time.”

I didn’t know how to respond. Strangely I would have felt very embarrassed asking for it but in the end I didn’t have to because she continued on to it without any prompting. As with the waxing, she was very efficient, quickly establishing my spots & getting down to business. I wasn’t quite sure why, if it was a different pair of hands, but I got very worked up, just as much as with Marcia, but still fought her tooth & nail to keep the inevitable at bay. I lost, of course & was rewarded with another huge orgasm, every bit as big as the ones I had at Marcia’s hands, the magnitude not wasted on Miki who’s pencilled eyebrow rose high on her forehead. I felt embarrassed but she assured me I shouldn’t be while getting a towel & wiping up the mess I had made. While I’d had the biggest one she said she had ever inflicted, had enjoyed every moment & hoped I would come again, the double entendre being blatantly intended, as my $50 was quickly pocketed.

Marcia was at the counter & took my money before walking me to the door.

“I noticed you had asked for Miki this time.”

Of course she did. I would be mad thinking she didn’t know I was in there & exactly what was being done to me.

“You don’t mind do you?”

“Not at all.”

“I feel so guilty, as if I have been a traitor.”

“I wouldn’t give it a second thought. While Miki was busy with you, I had my hands full of a rather tasty Male Model about half my age & was suitably rewarded for my efforts.”

She leaned over & spoke in a hush.

“You might like to see Shelly next time, then you can make up your mind.”

She smiled.

“Thank you for being so understanding.”

I went on my way.

Marcia was at the counter when she arrived.

“She will be with you soon.”

A smile & a wink. Shelly was the youngest of the 3 by quite some, younger than me as well  & was quite striking, very obviously a beautician. She usher me in. Undressing was even more disconcerting this time because she seemed to have everything ready before calling me in, leaning against the bench studying my as more & more of my nakedness came into view. Once done, she still stared, making no attempt to pretend she wasn’t looking at my breasts & vulva, smiling the whole time, so much so that I almost I’d had a towel to cover up. Even though she put me in exactly the same positions Marcia & Miki had, there was something about the was she looked that make her feel very strange, staring & staring. Her work was good, more like Marcia than Miki, smaller patches, very quick extractions, going over each area again & again. By the time I was done I decided that Shelly was my favourite, even over Marcia, not that I had any complaints. It was her lightness of touch that seemed reduce the stinging to such a point that I was becoming aroused much sooner & enjoying being waxed far more than I had before.

She insisted on showing her work with a mirror & I found it both fascinating & erotic, Shelly not holding back from touch & spreading, inviting me to touch to, ‘feel the difference’. It was every bit as smooth as I had been before. She began massaging on the oils, small soft hands gliding effortlessly over my body. I could stand this, I decided.

“Would you like me to continue on?”

A fully loaded question that meant only one thing.

“Yes please.”

Her hand swept its way down reaching closer with every swirl before brushing lightly over my clitoris. I let out a gasp. The swirl dipped deeper between my legs, which I parted her. A second hand squeezed some warm lotion on my breasts before massaging them at the same time. This was glorious & there was no way I wanted it to end. My nipples were huge & taunt, spring back to attention at every pass. Her fingers were nimble, dancing up & down my labia, all the while she watched watch what she was doing, observing me in the most intimate detail as the force of my orgasm marched on. It was far too good to ever end so up went my barriers, fighting the advance with every bit of my might. She was smiling at me as if she knew exactly what I was up to, knowing full well she had the ability to overpower me eventually. My whole body flinched & squirmed, still fighting for all I was worth, no intention to ever give in. My eyelids went crazy, batting at high speed while I had no means of stopping them. Her smile got broader. Everything was twitching, but the full sensation of orgasm still hadn’t start.

It did! Overwhelming me like a tsunami, flooding with pleasure as I did my best to focus on her victorious face. She had me & knew it. Just as it seemed it would never come, now it appeared that it might not ever end. I could feel my anus, the cheeks of my bottom pulsing, gripping the cover I was stretched out on. Her hands kept busy, gently milking my sensations for all they had to offer, not intruding or detracting, but prolong, at least that’s how it felt. It was some time before I could see her beaming face clearly again.

“Okay?”

I nodded.

“They said you know how to enjoy yourself.”

All I could do was smile up at her, not ready for words just yet. I wafted along, a huge afterglow building inside me as I gave a mighty sigh.

“Alright?”

“Yes thank you.”

“You’re welcome. I hope you choose me again, I enjoyed being of service to you.”

“I will.”

First attempt to climb off the bed was not successful so I rested, aware that after the towel she had got the floor mop to finish off. I knew it was necessary having been aware of the pulsating sparkling arch visibly over my mons. After stretch & flexing, I managed to stand, all be it tentatively, having to prop myself up as I got dressed. She brushed my offer away just at Marcia had done saying she hoped she would get another opportunity. I was still shaky at the counter.

“Everything to your satisfaction?”

“It certainly is.”

Shelly was standing at the door of her cubicle & wave goodbye as if it may have been special for her too. Since then I have taken turn & turn about, Marcia & Shelly. I apologised to Marcia for not including Miki but she said not to worry, she has her hands full already & prefers males anyway, although she had mentioned that I had been ‘one out of the box’ for her. Strangely, they have need to wipe up, occasionally mop up & change the cover after me every time, because I don’t sprinkle away from them every time, unless it is something special.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...