New Bedroom Pee Corner

49 minutes ago, pop-a-squat said:

I like to have a private corner in my bedroom in which I can use as my restroom. I have a corner behind the door which is perfect for that. I had a few drinks and peed in this corner several times throughout the night. Squatting down with my pussy exposed with my pee squirting out onto the carpet. 

C00B7D66-8B28-44FD-8146-35B4309C9BA1.jpeg

E956B0C9-8ED6-4F85-A6F8-CCB5C994048B.png

That an apartment/flat by any chance? Either way, so convenient!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

I like to have a private corner in my bedroom in which I can use as my restroom. I have a corner behind the door which is perfect for that. I had a few drinks and peed in this corner several times throughout the night. Squatting down with my pussy exposed with my pee squirting out onto the carpet. 

Hot! I would love to have a sleep over with you where we watch movies, play video games and use that corner as our potty :). Is that a ps4 controller? We will have to get out the GameCube or n64. 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

You should drink more, your stream is looking a little weak from this pic. 😉 Make sure you make full use of your personal bathroom.😂

On 8/28/2020 at 9:12 PM, hibillymayshear said:

Hot! I would love to have a sleep over with you where we watch movies, play video games and use that corner as our potty :). Is that a ps4 controller? We will have to get out the GameCube or n64. 

Now that sounds like a good time! It’s a ps3 controller!

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

Now that sounds like a good time! It’s a ps3 controller!

Nice, we will have to pause the game for potty time. Would you like me to squat or stand while I mark my territory? ☺️ I find standing up is more messy because the pee splatters everywhere once it hits the ground but is still fun and still my preferred position to pee.

• Love 1