Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am a 19 year old guy from Sweden who has been on here reading stories and posts for quite some time, I don't really know why I haven't started posting sooner. I am really into naughty peeing in public where you're not supposed to or have the risk of being caught. Both watching ladies doing it and doing it myself, though doing it myself is kind of hard since I am 200cm (or about 6'7") and therefore kind of easy to spot. Getting to watch a lady doing so live would be a dream come true.

I have some personal stories about peeing and boatload of bookmarks with links to naughty peeing videos. I was wondering if there is any interest in posting the links to these videos and if so, where I should do so.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, HannibalKannibal said:

I am a 19 year old guy from Sweden who has been on here reading stories and posts for quite some time, I don't really know why I haven't started posting sooner. I am really into naughty peeing in public where you're not supposed to or have the risk of being caught. Both watching ladies doing it and doing it myself, though doing it myself is kind of hard since I am 200cm (or about 6'7") and therefore kind of easy to spot. Getting to watch a lady doing so live would be a dream come true.

I have some personal stories about peeing and boatload of bookmarks with links to naughty peeing videos. I was wondering if there is any interest in posting the links to these videos and if so, where I should do so.

Hi Hannibal, and welcome! We are a fun and accepting group who loves stories and videos! Any personal story that you want to share can be made in the Men’s section, and any video link can be posted in Pee Videos.