If YOU could pee in my house, where would you go?

Where would you piss in my house?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you pee in my house?

• Corner of Carpet
    • On the wall
    • In the cubbyhole/closet
    • In the basement
    • Bedroom floor
    • Kitchen floor
    • Sink
    • Stairs

I've voted sink - because I'm not really into the thought of 'destroying' part of your house, although there are plenty of places on the list I could be encouraged to use.

There is one caveat though - I'd be offering you the opportunity to 'help out', undoing my belt and zip, pulling out and holding for me.  There is a danger if you were doing that I may end up spraying the wall above the sink though.  If that's not your thing you're also welcome just to watch...

• Like 2

I would love to pee on the walk with you. 

Why the wall? I just love to way it sprays against the wall and love watching it just flow and drip down the wall. I love warho g the patterns you can make too. 

There is just somethimg that just drives me crazy about wall and carpet peeing. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

If I gave you free reign to pee in some of my favorite piss spots in my house, where would you wanna go, and why?

Although I would love to piss in all the given possibilities, I would first of all go in the corner on the carpet.

There is something about pissing in corners which turns me on more than relieving in other places. I've peed numerous times on walls in garages and staircases of parking places, but when I detect a secluded corner I always prefer that one. And of course in this case the naughtiness of doing it on a carpet where it will soak in and stay there adds greatly to the pleasure!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, pop-a-squat said:

If I gave you free reign to pee in some of my favorite piss spots in my house, where would you wanna go, and why?

I would love to pee where you have peed. I picked the corner but would happily pee in the other spots as well. One of my fantasies that I want to play out irl is having a girl invite me to her house to spend a day doing naughty peeing or spending time together in a hotel room doing naughty peeing. Solo stuff is fun, But I really want to do it with other people and engage in dirty talk.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

In any small room where you are standing in the doorway preventing me from leaving. Another might be one of those bathrooms with a separate room for the toilet, and you were sitting on the toilet and I was locked in there with you. 

I was about to pick the basement because its naughty enough without causing too much mess for you.

But if you would encourage me i'd try something new and go for the carpet. I've always wanted to use a carpet and see how it is to let go on one with a solid stream, watching it soak up.

I didn't vote.

I'd pee in all of the above.

Plus I'd pee wherever I wanted to. From a full sink of dirty dishes, laundry basket, sinks, walls, doors, floors, carpets, clothes, cups, bowls, etc. 

Nowhere would be safe.

Edited by MasterDarcy
On 8/27/2020 at 1:55 AM, pop-a-squat said:

I’d pull out my penis and sack and piss in a carpeted corner. Probably shoot the last two squirts on the wall. I’d use that spot a few times consecutively. 

I voted for the cubby hole because I have enjoye reading about you using it, but to be honest I would pee anywhere you let me, or more likely I would ask you wher you would like to see me pee.   Stairs and carpet would be my other preferred choices.

I put the kitchen floor because that is the only place I pee in my house other than the bathroom. It's naughty but easy to clean up since the floor is usually hard . Mine is vinyl.  I use towels to contain the puddle.

Even given free reign I don't want to damage you stuff 

If that doesn't matter I would pee on a piece of furniture preferably the bed, but that was not an option you suggested. 

Recently I went into an old abandoned RV needing to pee and did just that- peed on the bed and some clothes. It is due for demolition so no harm. I don't normaly destroy others property nor condone those that do

• Like 1