Post covid bucket list

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

one with a formal dress code so I get to dress really nicely. Really busy so there is lots of people there. I want to spend ages on my make up, get my hair done, the whole shebang. I also want to need to pee.

Sophie, I love that concept very much. I have been to enjoy VIP suites at the races when all the ladies are so dressed up to impress, but after a few pre-lunch drinks and much wine during the meal all those lovely ladies are usually bursting for a pee under those lovely dresses; and when there is a queue for the ladies the sensation is heightened further!

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser
33 minutes ago, steamlover6 said:

one with a formal dress code so I get to dress really nicely. Really busy so there is lots of people there. I want to spend ages on my make up, get my hair done, the whole shebang. I also want to need to pee

Kristen Bell reveals how she had to pee in a mason jar while wearing her Oscar Dress.Video provided by Splash TV

Guest jeanswettingfan
12 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Kristen Bell reveals how she had to pee in a mason jar while wearing her Oscar Dress.Video provided by Splash TV

She's such a babe

1 hour ago, Mr. Whizz said:

Anywhere in particular you intend to be naughty when you get in or do you just wanna wing it (or should I say whizz it)?

I think I'm just going to wing it, it will be more fun if it's spontaneous. I'm starting to think about staying at a hotel instead of going home and making a proper night of it. Letting my hair down with my husband and not caring who hears me 😉

• Love 3
12 hours ago, steamlover6 said:

Sophie, I love that concept very much. I have been to enjoy VIP suites at the races when all the ladies are so dressed up to impress, but after a few pre-lunch drinks and much wine during the meal all those lovely ladies are usually bursting for a pee under those lovely dresses; and when there is a queue for the ladies the sensation is heightened further!

There are some formal dinners where it's pretty much forbidden for anyone to get up from the table until the dinner has been finished, and that includes getting up to use the bathrooms. I have posted somewhere about a girl I saw in a very jiggly state at an Army regimental dinner once.

• Like 1

Mine has two levels....     Firstly is that I may have mentioned (sorry to keep harping on) about finding myself with a second home. When travel is back on the cards, my plan is to spend a good few days out there. It's not overlooked particularly, so the plan is very little wearing of clothes (and if they happen to get wet they'll soon dry in the heat). All tiled floors as well so easy to clean.   The only thing currently stopping me is that on return back to the UK I would have to quarantine for 14 days. So it's a case of waiting either for that restriction to be lifted or for my diary to allow 14 days at home on return.

The other, related bucket list item is more of a fantasy, which is that I'd be delighted to host a select few of my dear virtual peefan friends - there's plenty of space...   Unless my circumstances and theirs were to change significantly that will be in the realms of fantasy.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

I've always wanted to pee behind a dumpster or in an alleyway.

You have our every encouragement to do so....    and not wholly sure it has to be a post CoVID thing, it sounds like something you could do already.  It's just a case of finding a spot and the right moment.  Then once you've done it once I guess it'll be something you do more and more.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

You have our every encouragement to do so....    and not wholly sure it has to be a post CoVID thing, it sounds like something you could do already.  It's just a case of finding a spot and the right moment.  Then once you've done it once I guess it'll be something you do more and more.

Unfortunately, security cameras exist.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, Ms. Tito said:

Unfortunately, security cameras exist.

There are plenty of dumpsters and alleys that are not covered by cameras and even where there are cameras, it is highly unlikely that anyone would bother going through the footage and then try to identify the person just because they created a puddle.  It is too much work.   The only reason anyone would look for that footage is if they were one of us.

also, the camera is unlikely to cover all sides of the dumpster, so all they would see is you walking behind it and coming back out about a minute later.  No reason to let that stop you if it is something you want to do.

I have peed behind many dumpsters and in many alleys and nobody has ever bothered.  

• Like 2

Great topic Sophie. For me not alot changed during the pandemic. Our province is no longer under the a lockdown and pretty much back to a new normal. Pubs, restaurant's, movie theaters etc are all open again, with safety measures in place of course. I will definitely think of something to add here lol

Unfortunately a fancy restaurant that Sophie described is about 400km away from me lol

• 2 months later...