A little naughty bedroom fun

On 8/23/2020 at 7:09 AM, happy-pee said:

I went to bed about a few hours ago but can’t sleep. I was feeling especially horny, so I logged into this site and looked at pictures while I rubbed my clit. As I laid here and got more and more turned on, I started feeling to urge to pee. I held it and played with myself until my bladder got uncomfortably full. I have a thing for naughty peeing, and I didn’t want to leave my bedroom to go to the bathroom. I poked around under my bed and found a big plastic bag.Perfect.  I knelt over the bag and started pissing into it, which felt amazing. When I was about halfway done I realized the bag had a small hole in it and it leaked pee all over my sheets. Oops. 🙂 I found another bag and finished pissing into that one. It felt so damn good. About a half an hour later I had I to pee again so I carefully opened the second bag and let go into it again. The sound my pee made hitting the puddle that was already in there was incredible. 

D1DBF1C9-0834-47F2-A464-6F4FF84C4931.png

Mmmmmm love spontaneous peeing, so nice to share...