First experience with another person

What was your first piss play experience with another person like?

I had expressed interest and my wife was happy to play along.  We had discussed kinks and I think she realised that in the scheme of fetishes, piss was actually quite tame and harmless compared to others.  Our first time had me between my her legs eating her out.  Once sufficiently turned on she pissed over my face and mouth which culminated in an orgasm for her.  I tired to return the favour during a blow job but was unable to until after I came.  After blowing my load on her face I was able to wash it off with piss.  She surprised me by taking a fair bit in her mouth with a smile.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

My first experience was quite tame. I told my ex I was into pee, and that I wanted to watch her pee standing up. We were swimming in a pool, so she got out of the pool, slid her bottoms to the side and let loose right there. She got back in the pool to wash off, and we ended up fooling around right there in the water.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
Guest jeanswettingfan

I've probably posted my first experience a couple times by now, but maybe I didn't tell anyone it was actually my first.

I had told my now-ex what I was into and she was supportive.  She had been slowly working her way into it.  

Finally one day we decided to go to our woods hangout spot at a park that no one went to and decided to have some fun.  

We brought two gallons of water, towels, extra clothes, and bathing suits.

We kept drinking water all day and just having a good time, neither of us relieving ourselves.  Eventually we both got pretty desperate.

She told me she didn't think she could hold it anymore, so we started making out and feeling each other up while she was squirming.  Eventually she peed through her bikini, into my and and down my leg.  I then pissed all over her body and gave me a blow job.  Yeah, I came like, instantly haha

We still had a whole day and peed on each other and had sex a couple times after that.  It was amazing.

My first experience was my high school girlfriend, She was my first girlfriend, We would pee on each other in the pool through our bathing suits while we hugged. And on prom night she peed on me in the hotel bathtub. It wasn't until I was in my 20s that I peed my pants in front of a girl.

Edited by Billhobs
  • Like 1
  • Hot 3

Curious if you’ve talked to your wife about it since it happened and if she’s willing to explore further?

my first was with my wife when I told her on our honeymoon.  We got back to our hotel room that night and she stood in the bathtub to let me watch her pee.   I did get to take it one step further and put my penis in her stream.   

just the start though

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1