Websites

Hey all is there such a website for our fetish on a more personal level, not dating as such but more personal for trading vids between eachother playing out fantasys for people etc, i dont want to be bothering the ladies on here if thats not what there here for i just struggle to find this sort of site can anybody help??

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 3:33 PM, Chrisandrews said:

Hey all is there such a website for our fetish on a more personal level, not dating as such but more personal for trading vids between eachother playing out fantasys for people etc, i dont want to be bothering the ladies on here if thats not what there here for i just struggle to find this sort of site can anybody help??

A subreddit like r/dirtypeepals or r/PeePersonals is probably the closest thing I can think of to what you're describing. There are groups on Kik and Snapchat that are related to pee, but I haven't had much success with that. The next closest thing would be ordering customs on sites like manyvids or finding a pee model on Onlyfans who is personable in the DMs.