How Many Of You Have Pissed in A Movie Theater Before?

As a passionate "movie theater goer" I've played with this thought alot and I'm very tempted to try it aswell one day. However, I wouldn't want to soak the seat or do it on the floor 'cause I think it's quite disrespectful and a mess to clean up later. 

My "dream" would be to get into an almost empty theater with a big cup filled with soda, sit down on the most hidden/isolated seat, drink everything out and then later silently pee into the cup ... Or maybe even in an empty chips bag.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
Guest jeanswettingfan

I've considered this.  My ex and I almost did it together once.  We both always got too much soda when we went to the movies and usually had to leave halfway through.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 6:07 PM, Paulypeeps said:

I always pee in the auditorium when I go to the cinema, so I am sure that you will be able to give it a try. I dress to wet in a black skirt mostly so that I can just sit and pee through my skirt and enjoy sitting in a warm and wet seat. It is quite a luxurious feeling and I love the freedom of not having to go to the ladies to pee.

I go to the last house so my seat should dry before anyone else sits there, and I drink a lot before I go and while I am watching the film so my pee is nice and dilute.

I find that peeing in the cinema really enhances my film-watching experience, and I am sure that Lycra shorts would work quite well too.

You never fail to say something super super sexy. I love your posts!

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
  • 10 months later...

I have never peed in a movie theater before, but I have wet myself on a plane. They had the seatbelt light on and the stewardess wouldn't let me use the bathroom. I eventually couldn't hold it any more and peed my pants. Soaked the seat cushion and ran onto the floor. Felt so Good    

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/22/2023 at 10:15 PM, sillyme said:

I've peed on the floor of movie theaters at least 8 times. I'll tell you how I do it to get away with it as a suggestion so you get away with it as well. I go to the theatre wearing black spandex leggings with no underwear. I go to a movie that they're almost done showing in the theatre so it will be fairly empty in there. I sit away from other people.  I drink a lot of liquid so my pee is dilute and then when I have to pee during the movie I wait for a loud part and then I squat down in front of the seat with my butt touching the floor and knees up and then I wet the leggings peeing onto the floor so it would be hard for anyone to tell what I'm doing. After  that I sit back in the seat and drop my empty soda cup on the floor where I peed so it looks like I spilled my drink. 

Your planning is really amazing, thanks for sharing! 💖 I've always wondered how I could do this too and also get away with it (dropping the drink is really smart). Up until today, I never had any kind of spandex leggings (as a guy), which are crucial for the plan to work. I did a bit of looking around and ended up buying a fairly tight-fitting spots compression pants. They are 85% polyester and 15% spandex, so I'm thinking that they won't be too absorbent and should dry quickly (I'll be testing this theory first too! 😄).

I'm pretty sure I can "aim" my stream so that it ends up downwards, whether I decide to stay seated or crouch on the floor like you. Really looking forward to working this out and eventually doing it. It would feel so relaxing and satisfying... I'll report back eventually if I do.

• Like 1
  • Love 1