Feedback / Idea Thank you Peefans

4 minutes ago, Audrey81 said:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say sorry if I don't contribute enough in discussions, I've been going through some stuff and sometimes feel unmotivated. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes this space welcome and safe for us women and for treating us as equals. I've found this to be a rare place in this community that actually recognises women as people too and not just objects of their fantasy. So thank you 😘

I think a lot of us are having the same feeling.  Just seems like we all have a lot on our plates and alittle stresses.   Hope everything gets better for you. And thank you for what you do share.   

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Sweets said:

I think a lot of us are having the same feeling.  Just seems like we all have a lot on our plates and alittle stresses.   Hope everything gets better for you. And thank you for what you do share.   

Thank you! Same for you too 😊

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say sorry if I don't contribute enough in discussions, I've been going through some stuff and sometimes feel unmotivated. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who makes this space welcome and safe for us women and for treating us as equals. I've found this to be a rare place in this community that actually recognises women as people too and not just objects of their fantasy. So thank you 😘

Hello Audrey81

In my eyes I view you, and other women, as equals and you have my respect.

Good luck in getting through your stuff and challenges.

• Love 1

Hiya Audrey 

I have always enjoyed your contributions to this site, glad you like posting and being on here 

Hope you got all the "stuff" you were going through sorted out 

Stay safe 🙂 x 

Edited by cheekyfe11a
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Speaking as one of those guys, it's you ladies and your contributions to the community which make the whole place where I want to be.  The fact just that you are members here, you make me realise that I'm not some twisted male freak with an obsession over women peeing - you make me feel like my preferences are not so unnatural after all.

Maybe I'm a rarity but of course this place has to be a safe place for you to feel welcome.  Of course there are occasionally some jerks with brains the size of their dicks, but hopefully they're a rarity.  But any time you need an online hug, any time you need telling you're beautiful, any time you need someone to adore this mutual passion we have...   you've got it.

Thank you that means a lot xx

• Like 1
On 8/18/2020 at 4:52 AM, Audrey81 said:

There's definitely no need to apologize for not contributing towards discussions. There's no obligation.

Everyone has their own cross to bear, everyone has their own personal issues, which is why the old adage "Treat people how you'd want to be treated" will forever be relevant.

Hopefully your stuff is less stuffy. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1