Meeting someone from Peefans

I’m sure we’ve all thought about it at some stage, I know I have. If you were to ever meet someone from this site how soon do you think you’d be comfortable peeing with/in front of them? Would you dive right in? A few hours? Maybe a few meetings? 
I feel like I’d be pretty good straight away, but that could change when I actually got in the moment lol.

would love to hear others thoughts! 

7 minutes ago, MasterDarcy said:

"Stranger danger" is still a thing (not just because of C-19), so my advice to anyone, on this site or otherwise, irrespective of gender or sexual orientation, is to get to know a person for a few months before deciding to meet them, for any purpose.

A person may appear sane and chemically balanced, but sooner or later the mask will slip and the crazy will show.... If said person has a massive degree of psychosis.

But yeah, I've learned from experience.

That’s a really good point and I totally agree. I probably should have prefaced my question with it being fantasy based and to take all appropriate precautions if doing so in real life. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jonjet0208 said:

That’s a really good point and I totally agree. I probably should have prefaced my question with it being fantasy based and to take all appropriate precautions if doing so in real life. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

Yeah. Meeting people, even if you think you know them, is a thorny one, which is why it's absolutely a requisite that you get to know them as much as you can, no matter how much time it takes. I was writing an article a while back about this very thing, and it was an eye-opener. There's so many horror stories out there and so many cautionary tales.

Thank you. Luckily I'm naturally cautious, so it didn't actually cause any fuss... Just lost time.

• Like 2

There's a handful of people who I've originally got to know from Peefans, who I now share much more personal information with.  My real name, a closer definition of my location, family details, all those things which when corresponding and posting to an audience of 20K strangers isn't too wise to spread.

Those people I would be happy to meet with, and to offer hospitality with.  But I don't really count them as people from Peefans any more...   they're people I've corresponded with for a year or more.

Everyone else - well there's as much risk of me being the axe murderer as them, so probably wise to stay away from me....   😉

(They say every social group has a total idiot* within it - if you're in a group which doesn't have one, it's time to look in the mirror.    *Substitute any other character flaw here)

• Like 4

I am pretty open to meet people at least in public environment (like public park, or food court) with some precautions like safety calls. I've done that before with other dating/kink sites, some experiences were good some aren't great, but nothing horrible. My point is that if I will be hiding from everything in fear that something bad may happen, I will never get to enjoy life. And there's already not much I get to enjoy, especially kink wise, so I will take my chances as long as I am not careless. But I live in one of the US Midwest kink deserts, so chances meeting some lady from here who would want to meet nearby are slim to none.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser

Yup. Wife's  a wet fan and although a US citizen, by naturalization, was born and raised in Mexico. We visit her family there on certain holidays.

Still it all depends on the girl though.

I have met people from other (usually through swinger chat rooms) and tend to chat for a while first. First few meets are for a drink and then back to a neutral hotel room. We will have chatted about pee fun already so it is assumed this will happen during the meeting.

However, MasterDarcy has a valid point. I met a woman on a night out some years ago, we kept in touch and it developed into a sexual relationship over quite a long period of time. However, carelessly on my part, I left the hotel invoice where she could see it, she got my home address and started driving past my house and then texting me saying she had seen me cutting the grass and so on. Thankfully she fell for someone else not long afterwards and not heard from her since.

• Like 2

I have to say I’d be up for meeting someone but it would be after a few months in a neutral zone somewhere. We would walk, flirt a little and hold until can’t go anymore - the dream! (I’m based Yorkshire UK - if any ladies interested) 

Edited by ScorenWY
  • Like 1