Pee capacity and desperation

Good day!

I have watched a number of pee desperstion videos and have noticed that females tend to hold and eventually release (voluntarily, or involuntarily because they reached their limit and can't hold it) a lot of pee. Why do females seem to feel more desperation? Why does it seem females can hold more pee, and release more pee? Are their holding capacities, and ability to reach pee desperation greater than men? Is it that men have a urethra and a pens while women only have a small urethra to feel more desperate and sooner? And have a larger bladder than men? I am curious, not trying to wrongfully compare men and women.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Biologically there's virtually no difference in bladder capacity of men and women. And if you will look into omorashi fans who love holding it then actually men seem to have much greater capacities than women, I've seen many accounts of guys who can hold 1,5-2 liters and show huge bladder bulges while in women such capacities are rare and often being WOW'ed when it comes up. But socially women tend to hold longer just because it's less convenient for them to pee - more hassle, more time etc.

So I guess depends on what you can "a lot" and what you compare it with, your own bladder? I would say an average healthy and relatively young human regardless of gender can hold around 800-1000 ml when really desperate so this volume is kind of normal for most people.

Edited by Dtravis
typo
  • Agree 1

I tend to think it's just a case of seeing what you want to see....   and I speak for myself there, I'm a huge fan of deliberate female desperation, release and/or wetting.  So naturally the video clips I see are of women generally at maximum capacity.

So often though their desperation isn't really borne out in gallons of pee - could it be that many of those videos are staged, with a girl knowing she's playing to an audience who want to see her apparently on the last throes of desperation?

Tied in with that the social taboo that a guy can just pull his dick out an piss against any old tree or wall, yet the girl is supposed to somehow magically cope - unless she wets herself.  So is it really the case that females can't hold it so well.

I'd suggest that many females can hold it better than guys - or manage their situation better than guys.  Ultimately though I'm more than happy to keep seeing desperate women....

• Like 2

A lot of them are staged. A good example is Love Wetting and Bound2Burst. Sorry about the double standard about men allowed to pee but women aren't free to do the same. I wasn't trying to uphold or praise that.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, hold_on said:

All I know is as a man with a small bladder, a lot of women seem to be able to hold it longer than me.

And I am on the opposite side of this spectrum. I have a large bladder and met only a few women in my life who could hold close to or more than I can, and all of them were online. Almost every women's pee I witnessed was like "that's it? was it worth to take pants down for?" comparing to how much I usually pee.

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Dtravis said:

And I am on the opposite side of this spectrum. I have a large bladder and met only a few women in my life who could hold close to or more than I can, and all of them were online. Almost every women's pee I witnessed was like "that's it? was it worth to take pants down for?" comparing to how much I usually pee.

Haha you would probably think that about my pees lol

21 hours ago, Dtravis said:

Biologically there's virtually no difference in bladder capacity of men and women.

Based on my personal observations, I tend to agree. I've gone on day hikes with dozens of women and they usually need to pee about the same time or sooner than me. From that I might conclude I have a larger than average size bladder.

21 hours ago, Dtravis said:

But socially women tend to hold longer just because it's less convenient for them to pee - more hassle, more time etc.

I often notice a difference based on what they're wearing. Where there's much less bother to get clothing out of the way,  like in shorts or skirts, they'll usually want to stop as soon as they feel full. In jeans or one-piece outfits, they're likely to hold until they're practically desperate.

21 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'd suggest that many females can hold it better than guys - or manage their situation better than guys.  

In those situations where they're unwilling to pee outdoors unless it's the absolute last resort, they'll most always outhold me. More than once I've been amazed how much a woman, even if she was nowhere near the size of me, could store in her bladder. Maybe, I'm not larger than average after all.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, glad1 said:

I often notice a difference based on what they're wearing. Where there's much less bother to get clothing out of the way,  like in shorts or skirts, they'll usually want to stop as soon as they feel full. In jeans or one-piece outfits, they're likely to hold until they're practically desperate.

That'a a fair observation but I think it applies to everyone, not just women. I don't wear overalls etc., but I personally more inclined to hold longer in the winter when I have to hustle with coat, long hoodie/sweater and possibly thermal pants under regular pants, so going to the restrooms becomes a whole ordeal of unlayering and trying to not pee on any parts of my outfit. While during summer all I have to do is unbutton my shorts, and I feel more tempted to stop by the restroom even if I have only mild need to pee.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1

You make a point. Heavy clothing is not something you want to constantly take off and out back on. If clothing is tight and you wait too long, your bladder will expand into the hem of the pants or skirt, and increase one's desperation to urinate. 

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

I think you may have answered your own question there - if you've seen a video then it happened, right?   Depending on any cuts and edits in the video.  Certainly I've seen uncut clips of actors peeing huge volumes.

Also there's various chat already on the community - our search engine is pretty good too, either for words or use inverted commas for phrases like "bladder capacity".

You may also be interested in a current related topic of discussion:   https://peefans.com/topic/25581-how-many-seconds-should-a-pee-last-to-be-considered-a-need/?tab=comments#comment-355724

• Like 1

Thank you for your answer. As you mention, editing can be a problem - though in the case I was thinking of it seemed to be just one 'take'. The accuracy of the measuring cylinder was what I was wondering about - a thick walled cylinder could be a useful ally. The model wasn't exactly pouring forth but it would be wrong to assume that the greatest flow comes from the fullest bladders ( er - I think !)

• 2 months later...

Question for those who like desperation play...

What's the maximum amount of pee you can hold before finally losing control?

I can easily hold 800ml and my breaking point (uncontrollable leaking, no matter what I do) is around 1200-1300ml.

I have never measured in ml, but in seconds. Depending on the time of the month, I can pee more or less lol. Closer to my period my body retains water so I can drink a ton and pee a lot without feeling desperate, but once it ends retention stops so I can pee just a little but feel like I am bursting. 

My record for drinking as much as I could and holding for as long as I can is peeing for something like one minute and ten seconds. And when that happened I peed for like 54 seconds, went back to cook dinner, and ten minutes later felt like someone had squeezed my bladder. I rushed to the bathroom and peed again for the remainder 16 seconds. It was a little crazy, but I was still proud of myself 😁 one day I'll have a full, unbroken, minute long pee.

• Hot 2
39 minutes ago, Mrs.Bridger said:

Never thought of measuring. Didn't know it was a thing. Lol.

This thread exists elsewhere on this site.  It will likely get merged by a moderator.

I don't measure just to measure or a contest (as some people do), but if I end up needing an emergency pee into a container, it is definitely nteresting to see how much I was holding.  Fun to try at least once.

1 hour ago, DoctorDoctor said:

This thread exists elsewhere on this site.  It will likely get merged by a moderator.

I don't measure just to measure or a contest (as some people do), but if I end up needing an emergency pee into a container, it is definitely nteresting to see how much I was holding.  Fun to try at least once.

Thanks for the heads up @DoctorDoctor - and done.