(Story Idea) cat girl marking territory.

I just had an idea that could be used as the premise for a story. Though I’d share it Incase anyone likes in and wants to write the story.

the core of my idea was a cat girl who pees on things to claim them as her territory. It could go a few ways it could be a girl who pees around her house and at friend’s houses that she likes because she wants to mark them as hers. Another idea would be a kingdom with a cat girl queen who pees all over the castle whenever she wants as it is her castle and same as above is claiming her territory. Could even have many cat girl guards who have the duty to Mark the lands and buildings as property of the kingdom by peeing on them.

I might take a crack at writing it some day, but don’t have much time for that so I’m not sure if I’ll get to it. If anyone wants to you are welcome to use the idea. 🙂

• Like 3

The craft of writing is so tricky.  If you can write with the right feel it 'works'.  But that only occurs from time to time with my writing. 

I can do something that I think is very clever but then people miss my point.  Like my story "Losing My Religion" is not literally about losing a religious belief.  It's a southern USA phrase that means "losing my temper" -- which also is a phrase that some people don't know.  It basically means becoming angry and behaving in a way you shouldn't.  But I threw in the conflict with the overly domineering ambitious University Christian group to further complicate things.

Anyway, where I am going is that you have to write to become better at writing.  So write the cat story!  And remember stories are more interesting if your characters are not perfect.  They have flaws.  They do the wrong thing.  They handle situations wrong.  They are jealous.  They behave badly.  And some of the biggest conflicts they have to overcome are of their own making.

• Like 1