Hi @Bidslongdaddy and welcome to the site.   Title of your post grabbed my attention and thought maybe it was a technical question.

I can relate to your comment on not having much interaction - there's quite a few reasons for that.  One of those being that whilst the site shows 25k members, there's a much smaller proportion active at any one time and many who never interact, but are just here to appreciate -- so would never strike up a conversation with you.  Plus it's only been a few days.

This isn't one of those sites promising teenage girls who want to chat with you - it's a community of friends from all around the world. Different time zones, different lives and to an extent different sexual preferences. One common tie.

Interaction though is a two way thing - the way your post reads I'm sort of thinking that you're trying to attract people to come to interact with you.  Actually it's far easier to gain friends and trust when you step out and go to interact with them.  Browse content, interact by posting meaningful comments on posts, share in their experiences, answer their questions. People will get to know you and you'll become a valued member of the community.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...