Bedwetting / Bed Wetting / Bed Pee

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Always looking for new ways to have fun without making a mess. Don't you just hate waking up busting to pee and having to walk to the bathroom to relieve yourself?  You can always piss in the bed but that makes a huge mess. I bought a box of adult male pee diapers at a thrift store once  but just never really got into using them for fun. But I found if you cut away the absorbent pad you can lay it on the bed and kneel over it and just use it as a urinal on the bed. I've taken some pretty big pees on them and never once gotten a drop of pee on the bed. Then you just throw it away when your done. Handy and fun.

**** These are some top quality name brand adult diapers..the pad just soaks it all up and turns to jell when your finished..which almost feels dry to touch. If your using "Dollar store" diapers they may leak if you pee too much so you may want to test them before actually using them on your Bed. LOL

piss.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone!

I don't know about you all, but the heat outside surely triggered my hormones! ...and my need to pee naughty as a consequence 🤪.

I've been peeing my bed 4 times today and I feel like I'm getting ready for a fifth round.

The mattress has a protection, but I just checked and I must say it failed miserably. The mattress is soaked and the smell is quite strong, given the temperatures.

I'm not sure I would add a fifth wetting, but the temptation is big!!

Maybe putting on the airco will take some of the smell away..

Anyone else here with bedwetting fetish? Feel free to reply or contact me to exchange some experiences!

Stay safe and wet!

RDC

5AB3F85C-FF8A-4C73-BC0C-B459B6D66DCC.PNG

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I have a fetish for wetting bed. This developed late in life when I had a spell of semi regularf bedwetting incidents caused by bug nights out. Would often wake up with a piss soaked mattress and sheets! Eventually it stopped but i still ike to pee in bed whenever i can nowadays, with mattress protection this time though. It just feels so good to let go in bed and spread it out over the sheet.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 7 months later...

Towels are a great substitute for the feeling of having peed into the mattress without actually doing so. Soaked in is always better than pooling in my view as is more authentic to what happens with a genuine accident. 
Are you looking to eventually be able to go in your sleep and wake up wet or just pee lying there when awake and sleep in the wet bed?

• Like 1

From what I understand it takes some time to become an involuntary bedwetter whilst being asleep and then to wakeup wet, whilst at the same time, I’m not sure if I would really want to completely lose control of myself like that, where I could then possibly become incontinent.

But having never been a bedwetter before, I believe I am some way away from facing that dilemma. My plan at the moment, is to go to bed being fairly full, and to stay there until the morning, if I need to go, I will just let it out naturally (not forcing it out), and then try to go back to sleep. Of course, I have also got to get used to sleeping in a damp or wet sheets, but some of the best nights sleep that I had is when I have had a wet dream or something, so I think I will enjoy it, I also plan to masturbate in the wet sheets, I currently don’t masturbate to orgasm that often at the moment because I don’t want the mess, etc. but in this case I don’t think it would make much difference, which I’m also looking forward to. If this works out ok, I will then also piss my bed when I wake up.

I will then let the bed air dry in the day (without washing the sheets) before repeating it the next night. Although I might pre-wet the bed the first day, so it’s already damp for when I go to bed!

Edited by pissingboy
  • Like 3