What are your hottest/best pee sightings/experiences?

17 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Two excellent experiences there.   Very strange for the girl to come and ask you about peeing in the pool - they would normally just go without drawing attention - or if they were worried about being spotted then get out to use the toilet.  The fact that she announced it must have been great for you.

I've had loads of sightings - most posted here on the forums - although I've got some more recent ones which I haven't got round to writing up yet.  I would find it very difficult to say which was my favourite, but one was on a sea front where a drunk girl in a short dress came down the steps from the promenade to the lower concrete walkway.  She squatted at the bottom of the steps, I walked round the corner and came face to face with her, about 3 metres from her.  She was in a low squat with her legs spread and she was busily spraying the concrete.  Her pussy was in full view.  I headed to go up the steps, which meant I had to walk directly towards her and pass within about 1.5m of her.   She looked straight at me and said "Oh, Fuck, I'm so sorry."   I responded to her and looked directly at her saying "Don't worry, it looks like you really needed that"  We had a short conversation as I enjoyed the view and then carried on up the steps leaving her to finish.

Another was in Newcastle near a nightclub where a girl just came out of a fast food takeaway, hitched up her skirt, leaned against the adjacent wall in a high squat position and pissed a flood onto the pavement.  She then dropped her skirt and went back into the food place as if that was totally normal.

Another one in Newcastle was the most powerful pee that I've seen in real life.  A girl ran round the corner from a Nightclub queue.  I followed and found her squatted low to the pavement, feet spread apart and a laser sharp pee stream jetting out about 3 feet in front of her.

There are many more and if you search up my posts in the Real Sightings category you'll find plenty.

Yes it was absolutely the best and yeah i thought it weird too at first but then thought that she was definately shy so maybe she didn’t want to upset anyone or make anyone unconfortable and since i was the only one around that corner so maybe she thought that if i was ok with it it wasn’t a big deal?

• Like 2