Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

Maggie, I love reading your stories about peeing in the pool, and the fact that it is a turn on for you.

A friend's son worked as a life guard at a local pool and once told me that they assumed children in particular often peed whilst swimming so wasn't concerned about it at all. He reckoned that the water was filtered pretty much every two hours so any pollution was filtered out regularly.

I posted on another thread about a  lady I used to see. We attended a swinger club with a small pool and would both pee in it, sometimes with others in there but mainly when we managed to be on our own so we could stand and pee on each other. Sadly that was some years ago and haven't managed to meet anyone else to participate with me, not for the want of trying 🙂

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hi JesseP, and thanks for your post. I'm pleased to hear that the pool water is filtered around every two hours as this allows plenty of time for something I always crave for to happen. My craving is for some random guy to be swimming, right where I've just peed, and to accidentally gulp down a mouthful of pool water.  Hey, a woman can dream! 🙂      

Accidentally? I would do it on purpose if I spotted a woman peeing 😄

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I myself don't pee in pools, but i find it sexy that women do! Maggie's stories are very sexy- wish i could be that guy "accidentally" taking a gulp! i remember once Rebecca Addlington (British olympic swimmer) saying quite nonchalantly in a tv show  that she pees in the pool, as does everyone else- was quite a shock for the presenter that she said this publicly.

• Like 2

I like peeing in the pool too.  It’s really the only place you can stand there and relieve yourself in public without anybody noticing.  I’m sure other people are doing it too, but it does feel naughty when there are others close by who are getting your golden shower and not even knowing it.  Also, it’s just a nice place for pissing if you look for alternatives to peeing in the toilet.  

• Agree 4
3 hours ago, boochoy said:

I myself don't pee in pools, but i find it sexy that women do! Maggie's stories are very sexy- wish i could be that guy "accidentally" taking a gulp! i remember once Rebecca Addlington (British olympic swimmer) saying quite nonchalantly in a tv show  that she pees in the pool, as does everyone else- was quite a shock for the presenter that she said this publicly.

I don't pee in pools either, just the ocean/lakes.

• Like 1

I've just been reading another debate on whether it's right or wrong to pee in the pool, whether it messes up the chemical balance....

Being an engineer type I've done a few sums and (forgive the maths....)

- For a typical pool, maybe 10m x 4m and 1.5m average depth, since a 10cm cube of water is 1 litre then that pool contains 6000 litres of water.

- Having one person pee in the pool, would (for sake of round numbers) add 600 millilitres of golden nectar, which increases the amount of liquid in that example sized pool by 0.0001 times or 0.01%

- A pool would generally be kept at a pH level of 7.2 to 7.8 and apparently human pee can be in the range 4.5 to 8 (yes, I had to Google those).

- So then, the effect of adding 600ml of 4.5 pH pee to a 7.5 pH pool would be to make the overall pH of the pool become 7.4997 pH instead. 

And adding 100 bladders worth of the most acidic pee to that pool would only change its volume by 1% and would make the overall pool 7.28 pH, still within limits. 

So, in terms of what that means - yes, there could be a discussion to be had around peeing directly on someone closely where your pee hasn't dispersed and diluted around the pool - but in terms of overall volume your pee is a fraction of a percent of that whole pool and will have a minuscule undetectable effect on the chemistry of the water.

So my vote is yes, go for it!

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

And adding 100 bladders worth of the most acidic pee to that pool would only change its volume by 1% and would make the overall pool 7.28 pH, still within limits. 

What about the chloramines & such, results of the chlorine reacting with the pee?

51 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

What about the chloramines & such, results of the chlorine reacting with the pee?

You may have a point there - I don't know....   I guess the volume argument still stands of one litre or so diluted in several thousand litres of pool?

If only we had a chemistry teacher in the community. 😉

Edited by gldenwetgoose
  • Haha 2

I think most people pee in pools. I have no data to support that but I just suspect it. Some people just don't admit it.

I was at a pool party birthday party for a girl I liked in high school. We were in the pool and chatting and I noticed the water around her crotch was yellowish. She was obviously peeing and didn't think I would notice. I didn't say anything about it.

I never got together with her unfortunately.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 8/18/2020 at 7:31 AM, oliver2 said:

According to some websites that I have read, the chloramines are responsible or the smell that you get at swimming pools.

The filtration doesn’t remove pee as filtration only removes solid matter suspended in the water and not anything dissolved in the water.

Dissolved compounds either remain in the water or react with the treatment chemicals to form other compounds - some of which are gases and therefore released from the water.   Some things just remain in the water.

there were one studies to identify how much people peed in the water by measuring how much of a type of sweetener was found in pool water as it doesn’t degrade.  https://www.livescience.com/58052-testing-pee-in-pools-artificial-sweeteners.html

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
54 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

According to some websites that I have read, the chloramines are responsible or the smell that you get at swimming pools.

The filtration doesn’t remove pee as filtration only removes solid matter suspended in the water and not anything dissolved in the water.

Dissolved compounds either remain in the water or react with the treatment chemicals to form other compounds - some of which are gases and therefore released from the water.   Some things just remain in the water.

there were one studies to identify how much people peed in the water by measuring how much of a type of sweetener was found in pool water as it doesn’t degrade.  https://www.livescience.com/58052-testing-pee-in-pools-artificial-sweeteners.html

Interesting article. A 220,000 gallon pool was estimated to have 20 gallons of pee. Although a tiny fraction of the overall pool still quite a bit of pee. My lifeguard friend must be wrong. I wonder over what period of time the pee was excreted. Just that day, or since the first person entered the pool which could have been years ago.

3 hours ago, JesseP said:

Interesting article. A 220,000 gallon pool was estimated to have 20 gallons of pee. Although a tiny fraction of the overall pool still quite a bit of pee. My lifeguard friend must be wrong. I wonder over what period of time the pee was excreted. Just that day, or since the first person entered the pool which could have been years ago.

It was the total in the pool, so will have been the amount accumulated over time since the last time the pool was emptied and refilled.   A percentage of water is lost and replaced from pools on a daily/weekly continual basis, so some pee would also be lost with that water.  I guess the equation eventually stabilises, but it would definitely increase over time from when it was filled.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Men!  I love the way they tend to delve deeply into facts and figures like these! 🙂

However I'm not complaining at all in this case as I am finding it interesting.  Let me be honest - when I pee in a swimming pool I'm enjoying the thought of others swimming in water I have peed in.  

Well I would like to swim through and take a little drink of yours Maggie 🙂

There is actually a really cool guy who sat there and figured out how much pee is in the typical pool. Many of you have probably seen him before because he posts a ton of cool engineering vids. His name is Mark Rober on the off chance you don't know him. This is the link to his yt vid about finding out how much pee is in pools. 

• Like 3

I’ve just posted something very similar elsewhere on the forum so forgive any duplication. But @Maggie_555 I think this whole thread has triggered a suppressed childhood memory. 

I’ve posted about an early (age 5) vivid memory of a school friend peeing on her toilet with the door wide open, the first time I’d seen a girl pee.  This thread has reminded me of the same girl, a couple of years later telling me how much she enjoyed weeing whilst swimming along and having a yellow stream trailing behind and fading into the water. 

I’m sure it was nothing more than naughty fun, breaking the rules at most - I’m imagining that she was as innocent minded as I was. 

I have wondered since if she carried forward any memories of those and any other moments and whether they’ve influenced since reaching sexual maturity... one can only hope. 

Edited by gldenwetgoose
10 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Oh I love how you guys delve right down into the details!  🙂 

Apart from the lovely feeling of warmth, initially around my crotch and then spreading down between my legs as I pee into the water through my swimsuit, I now have other thoughts to enjoy as I do this....

Hey, time to stop now before this all gets too embarrassing. 

I'm loving those details that you're delving into there too Maggie....     much more interesting than boring science.

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

There came a point though, I can't remember at what age now, when I realised it must be naughty. Just before a swimming lesson at school one time, I think when I was aged about 9, another girl in my class was hopping from foot to foot in the changing area. When I asked her why she said something like "I really need to go, and I want to do it in the pool!"

Easiest way is because someone tells you you’re not supposed to pee there. Even if your parents encourage you to do it, they’d better be warning you not to stand/sit on the edge and pee into the pool, as in @ukpeegirl86’s story. But even if you know you’re not supposed to, once you let a little bit out experimentally just to check that the story about the green/blue/pink dye that appears on contact with urine isn’t in that pool, why would you get out and go to the toilet when peeing in the pool feels so pleasant? And unless they’re watching you very carefully, nobody is going to catch you. (Though walking straight past the toilets in the changing room while jiggling uncomfortably is certainly a hint).

11 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Perhaps I may regret posting this (as I've had several glasses of wine!) but the thought of 'chloramines & such' in the pool water as a result of me peeing into it does excite me. 

For you @Maggie_555 it’s all about pissing somewhere you shouldn’t, getting your dilute pee into other swimmers mouths and eyes, and turning the water cloudy. We know this of you and love you for it ❤️

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Nobody is perfect and I had an orgasm.              

This line should be the motto of the entire website. Or at least the extremely large sect within it that's into naughty peeing.

It's great how many individual little pleasant sensations there are when it comes to pool peeing. There's the relief, the warmth, the pleasant sort of rushing feeling ... but the difference between peeing in the pool and peeing in something bigger (e.g. the ocean) is that in a pool, you can expect the water quality to be a teensy bit lower for other swimmers if you let your bladder loose in it. I've peed in the water at beaches where the water was already so murky and sandy that I felt like I was making it cleaner! But pools are much more regulated and contained environments, with a careful chemical balance, and urine affects it. Maybe not one person's, all that much, but it stacks up.

And that can be fun to know.

• Like 2
On 8/18/2020 at 7:20 AM, gldenwetgoose said:

I've just been reading another debate on whether it's right or wrong to pee in the pool, whether it messes up the chemical balance....

Being an engineer type I've done a few sums and (forgive the maths....)

- For a typical pool, maybe 10m x 4m and 1.5m average depth, since a 10cm cube of water is 1 litre then that pool contains 6000 litres of water.

- Having one person pee in the pool, would (for sake of round numbers) add 600 millilitres of golden nectar, which increases the amount of liquid in that example sized pool by 0.0001 times or 0.01%

- A pool would generally be kept at a pH level of 7.2 to 7.8 and apparently human pee can be in the range 4.5 to 8 (yes, I had to Google those).

- So then, the effect of adding 600ml of 4.5 pH pee to a 7.5 pH pool would be to make the overall pH of the pool become 7.4997 pH instead. 

So, in terms of what that means - yes, there could be a discussion to be had around peeing directly on someone closely where your pee hasn't dispersed and diluted around the pool - but in terms of overall volume your pee is a fraction of a percent of that whole pool and will have a minuscule undetectable effect on the chemistry of the water.

So my vote is yes, go for it!

10 x 4 x 1.5 = 60 cubic M = 60, 000 litres ?

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1