Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Well my view is that there are plenty of people who don't even have an interest in peeing that pee in pools anyway out of convenience.   So if they are doing it and they don't even do it for enjoyment, then we may as well join in and we will actually enjoy it.

lol yes indeed

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@Albionis that’s crazy that they approached peeing in the pool as something totally socially acceptable and something to teach their kid, yet they treated you like the weird one. 

No one every taught me to pee in the pool growing up. Instead I was reminded to get out and free to take a pee right next to the pool or anywhere out of the pool regardless of who saw.

Edited by Havelock
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, Albionis said:

She then got up and said ”fucking pervert you probably liked that too didn’t you” i said nothing i was a bit shocked about the splash and how much i liked it

That was pretty rude of her. 😕 You were just swimming there and she was the one who started talking to you. No reason to be embarrassed if she wasn't for peeing in the pool. 🤷🏻‍♀️

All above very valid points but i also do understand their point i mean if you’re not a part of our community and share our kink and somebody just comes watch you pee even if you’re doing so in public its a bit you know and some people don’t like to be seen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1

Sorry to hear you have suffered extensive injuries @Albionis, but great that you will recover fully.  

That was a seriously hot display that you witnessed and I think I would also struggle to avoid looking, especially if they were openly talking about it and the actual cloud was visible.   I never want to do anything that would upset anyone, but in that case I'd presume that they were pretty relaxed about the whole thing and I would try to be discrete about looking, but if I were caught then I'd accept that I was caught and I'd admit that I enjoyed it.   As it were, she called you out, but she probably wasn't that bothered.  She laughed, so she wasn't truly worried and when she splashed you, she knew what she was doing and again said you probably enjoyed it.  Maybe your reaction in saying what you did might have been a little over the top, but you couldn't really deny that you were enjoying the view as she totally caught you.  She obviously pees in the pool regularly and pretty much asks for attention by going and squatting rather than just releasing wherever she is.   You don't know her, so probably not that big a deal.  I guess the only issue is if you see her in the pool again - you may need to decide between ignoring her and steering clear or going and apologising, in which case just say something like it caught you by surprise as you were not expecting it and you are sorry if you caused her any issue.  You never know, she may laugh it off and then deliberately do it again in front of you.

I do get your point about people peeing in a public place but not appreciating being watched and thinking that maybe that's a bit creepy or perverted, but they also have to accept that by being in a public place there is no expectation of privacy and actually it is them that are doing something which might be considered inappropriate.   I have seen many girls peeing in public and there are a whole host of reactions from them, so I always try and avoid stopping and staring.   

The other factor is that this kind of view isn't put in front of you on a plate every day and therefore you would find it difficult to resist.   Now, although you had a bit of a negative feedback, you have an image in your mind which you will remember for a long time.  You wouldn't have that if you had turned away.

• Agree 2
46 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Sorry to hear you have suffered extensive injuries @Albionis, but great that you will recover fully.  

That was a seriously hot display that you witnessed and I think I would also struggle to avoid looking, especially if they were openly talking about it and the actual cloud was visible.   I never want to do anything that would upset anyone, but in that case I'd presume that they were pretty relaxed about the whole thing and I would try to be discrete about looking, but if I were caught then I'd accept that I was caught and I'd admit that I enjoyed it.   As it were, she called you out, but she probably wasn't that bothered.  She laughed, so she wasn't truly worried and when she splashed you, she knew what she was doing and again said you probably enjoyed it.  Maybe your reaction in saying what you did might have been a little over the top, but you couldn't really deny that you were enjoying the view as she totally caught you.  She obviously pees in the pool regularly and pretty much asks for attention by going and squatting rather than just releasing wherever she is.   You don't know her, so probably not that big a deal.  I guess the only issue is if you see her in the pool again - you may need to decide between ignoring her and steering clear or going and apologising, in which case just say something like it caught you by surprise as you were not expecting it and you are sorry if you caused her any issue.  You never know, she may laugh it off and then deliberately do it again in front of you.

I do get your point about people peeing in a public place but not appreciating being watched and thinking that maybe that's a bit creepy or perverted, but they also have to accept that by being in a public place there is no expectation of privacy and actually it is them that are doing something which might be considered inappropriate.   I have seen many girls peeing in public and there are a whole host of reactions from them, so I always try and avoid stopping and staring.   

The other factor is that this kind of view isn't put in front of you on a plate every day and therefore you would find it difficult to resist.   Now, although you had a bit of a negative feedback, you have an image in your mind which you will remember for a long time.  You wouldn't have that if you had turned away.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said and you made excellent points i hadn’t considered. The thing is im not that confrontational of a person that i could apologize unless the situation was forced, i would like to tho ’cause i don’t ever wanna make anyone uncomfortable just so i can enjoy myself. And the one thing i wanna specify is that the laugh wasn’t the funny innocent kind, more like the ”ew that’s digusting and you’re disgusting” kind 😕

well im going there the day after tomorrow so just fingers crossed i don’t bump into them again. 🤞🏻

• Like 1
On 6/14/2023 at 2:01 AM, d19841 said:

I see no problem with peeing in swimming pools what so ever.  For a few year now I've been regularly accompanying my friend and her two daughter's to the local pool near our home.  The 4 of us ALWAYS pee in the pool when we are there.  Years ago, when her daughter's were young we had to teach them to pee in the pool when we would go swimming.  Now the girls who are nearly young teens just pee in the pool when ever the need strikes them as do their mother and I.  I'm going to say that we have all peed in the pool COUNTLESS times over the years.  Sometimes, on hot summer days we will be there all day and we will have a cooler of cold drinks that we all enjoy throughout the day.  Sometimes we even sneak a few beers or coolers in for us to enjoy ( but not the kids of course).  The always have pop, water, Gatorade ect.  There is always plenty of hydration available for you us all and not one of us will make a trip to the bathroom EVER.  We all just go into the pool to pee.  I think that most people people do the same and it disappoints me when I hear of people being shamed for enjoying a relaxing and refreshing  pee in a public pool.  I believe that peeing in public pools should be something that everyone should be able to enjoy any time they like.

Agreed, it's not something that is any type of fetish, but rather a very common choice among the general public.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2023 at 8:28 PM, Albionis said:

Thought this was a perfect fit here so i just had to share. Hope you like it as much as i did. 😊

So about a month ago i was hurt really bad in a work accident, needed surgery and now im bound to a wheelchair for a while. Luckily nothing permanent and im going to make a full recovery with time. Last week when i went for my checkup the doctor said that excercise will speed up the recovery a lot and make the physical recovery a lot easier too, so he suggested i take up water aerobics since its a great way to get excercise without putting too much strain on the body.

I agreed and signed up for my local water aerobics group. Yesturday i had my first session i went way early ’cause of the chair and the time it takes since im not quite used to it yet. When i got there i thought i’d do some free swimming first ’cause i haven’t really been in a pool since my nephews were young and i used to take them swimming.

When i got to the pool area something incredible happend that made my day its not really necessary to mention but it was so nice it really made me feel good about people. I had some trouble getting to the pool because like i said im not used to the chair and the ramp was quite slippery and a little steep. Two young men who were swimming came up from the pool and said ”please let us help you sir” i said ”thank you mate that is mighty nice of you” them: ”oh its nothing we should all help each other” and gave me a nice smile while they helped me in the water and once we got to the water the other one helped me to the deep end where its easier to be without putting any weight on my legs and the other one put my chair in a way that when i wanted to leave it would be really easy for me to get to the chair and go. They then wished me all the best while i thanked them for the help. Sorry bit of rant but it made so happy i just had to mention it. 😅😊

Once they left i immediately started peeing i had to go really bad and the only handicapped toilet in the dressing rooms was out of order. And the pee just kept coming luckily i was well hydrated so you coudn’t see any yellow.😅 After swimming a little while the other thing that made the day even better happened, i heard a little girl go ”mommy i need to pee” (i was at the shallow side where the kids usually are because it was easier for me to swim when i could reach the bottom with my hands so i wouln’t accidentally hurt my legs). And near the edge there were a couple of pretty nice looking girls around mid 30s both slim both blonde. The other one said to the kid ”honey just go pee in the water that’s what mommy and auntie do” now i heard it clearly ’cause i was so close maybe like 5-6 meters. And she continued ”here go together with mommy, mommy also needs to pee” after that she took her daughters hand and went into a squat with her bottom half under the water and let go. The water was shallow enough that i could see the cloud clearly coming out and mixing in the water i was so mesmerized i didn’t even remember to make it look like i wasn’t looking i was most deffinately looking.🙈 it got me a RAGEING and i mean RAGEING boner that i desperatelly tried to hide and not make obvious. Once she finished she shook her hips and got back to the edge and the kid went to play, i swam away rather frantically with my heart and dick going 100miles an hour. It was one of the best experiences in my life im still getting hard as hell just thinking about it. Oh but wait theres more now we start with the embarassment and post nut clarity… Y’all probably know that feeling when you make really stupid choices when you’re super horny and once you cum you realize what a stupid and embarassing thing you just did… 

Well a bit later i saw the other blonde squat in the water and i knew what was about to happen, now with my dick sucking all the blood from my brain i swam there to look like an idiot, yes i could see the cloud again and it was magical and so fucking hot but they also noticed me may have noticed me on the first time i don’t know. Now the girl that was still pissing said to me with a smirk ”are you enjoying yourself?” And my idiot self answered ”very much so thank you so much and thank you for asking” 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
then she laughed lightly and splashed the water she just peed into in my face a couple of times which got me even more turned on. She then got up and said ”fucking pervert you probably liked that too didn’t you” i said nothing i was a bit shocked about the splash and how much i liked it… after that they proceeded to take the kid and leave, all the while i went to where they peed and proceeded to pee in the same spot after which i soon left to go to the water aerobics. It was an amaizing day and experience but after a proper wank session x3 at home it hit me how fucking embarrassing i was and my own behavior makes me cringe so bad just thinking about it… Well that was all sorry for such a long post hope you enjoyed it as much as i did and now if y’all excuse me im going to find a new place for the water aerobics ’cause im too embarrased to go back there anymore… 🙈

I've only just found your post @Albionis and I'm really hoping you're making a steady recovery from the serious injury caused by your accident at work.  I'm sorry to hear you had problems getting into the pool but it's great to hear of the help willingly offered by those two young guys. 

I love to pee in swimming pools and do it as much as I can.  I was strongly encouraged to do this by my parents as a kid, and in turn I've encouraged my own (now grown-up) kids to do the same.  Hey it's great to hear that you peed in the pool almost as soon as you'd got in - and I'll happily accept your excuse about the handicapped toilet being out of order! 😉 

Of course you reacted after overhearing those conversations and actually being able to watch the mother and daughter squatting in the water to use it as a toilet.  I had a similar experience some years back when I overheard a boy saying he needed to pee and his dad saying "Just do it into the water through your swimshorts."  I couldn't see any yellowness but the boy's dad must have as he said "Good boy. In the pool is the right place and I'm doing the same."  Of course I must have been looking excited (as I really was!) but luckily this man just grinned and gave me a wink. 

I'm feeling very angry about the behaviour of that horrible woman you encountered - but at least, as @Alfresco has said, you were able to enjoy watching both she and her daughter using the pool as a toilet.  Better luck next time! 😉 

• Love 3

Almost everyone does and everyone knows that. I was never encouraged to do such things, yet I've been pissing in pools since I was a teenager, sometimes even pretending to go to the toilet just to pee in the water when I was back. Or pee through my swimsuit in front of the toilet.

Edited by Wetling
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Looking back, having us urinating in a pool was important to our mum and dad and I'll admit to having picked-up on this.

If this is indeed true, your parents had a problem and it is not the way kids should be educated. Mere acceptance of such behaviour and just not talking about it would be okay, but not much else.

Edited by Wetling
  • Agree 1
8 hours ago, Wetling said:

If this is indeed true, your parents had a problem and it is not the way kids should be educated. Mere acceptance of such behaviour and just not talking about it would be okay, but not much else.

Thanks for your comment @Wetling and I can understand your opinion on this.  The persuasion given by my mum and dad was gentle, my brother and I weren't actually told to pee in the pool, and I honestly feel that they did nothing wrong.  Things change as the years go by, with this happening way back in the 1970s.  

Edited by Maggie_555
  • Like 1

My parents taught me to use the toilet if I ever needed to pee while at a pool, and when it came up in things I watched as a child it was treated as a bad and unhygienic thing to pee in the pool, so it's a habit I haven't picked up.

I don't generally go swimming these days (partly cause I can't actually swim, I just simply could not get a grasp on what my swimming teachers were trying to teach me as a kid so I just hang around in the shallower parts), and even if I did it more often I would probably feel bad about peeing in it since other people are gonna be in there. 

That said, I'd consider natural bodies of water to be fair game, and I have intentionally pissed in my own bath before.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Schmungle said:

My parents taught me to use the toilet if I ever needed to pee while at a pool, and when it came up in things I watched as a child it was treated as a bad and unhygienic thing to pee in the pool, so it's a habit I haven't picked up.

I don't generally go swimming these days (partly cause I can't actually swim, I just simply could not get a grasp on what my swimming teachers were trying to teach me as a kid so I just hang around in the shallower parts), and even if I did it more often I would probably feel bad about peeing in it since other people are gonna be in there. 

That said, I'd consider natural bodies of water to be fair game, and I have intentionally pissed in my own bath before.

Thanks for posting @Schmungle as it's good to hear another point of view.  I guess we are each strongly influenced by both our parents and what we see while growing-up.  I must admit it was a while ago for me (I'm in my 50's now) but my first influence was being encouraged to pee in pools by my parents.  I was told I was a 'good girl' when I peed through my swimsuit and I can also remember overhearing other children being praised in the same way.  Also sometimes seeing other kids being guided away from toilets by their parents when they began to walk in that direction.  (Not everyone of course, but the few are the ones I remember.)

On learning to swim it was a close call for me, as to be honest I was worried about accidentally getting other swimmer's pee into my mouth.  Thanks again for sharing your thoughts.

Edited by Maggie_555

You know how asparagus makes pee smell really strong. The other day I went swimming at an indoor pool after eating tons of asparagus and then got out of the pool and wet my swimsuit peeing on the floor next to the pool many times, my pee after eating asparagus wetting my swimsuit made the pee smell really strongly of that classic pool smell of chlorine mixed with pee. After I let three full bladders on the floor next to the pool lifeguards put orange cones there so no one would trip and told me to stop peeing on the floor. 

• Hot 1