Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

1 hour ago, Maggie_555 said:

Homens aqui, POR FAVOR, não sigam este conselho! 😉  Adoro ver pelo menos uma falsa nuvem amarelada, pois prova que um homem que avistei realmente está 'fazendo seus negócios' na água da piscina. 

what would you think or react to if while talking to a man at the pool he was peeing?

47 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes, without a doubt!  All my family know of my habit so I can't imagine being in a pool of any sort without peeing in it. 

“Maggie’s coming over, could you get some more hot tub chemicals?” 🙂 🥰

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

You mean I have to pour this lovely glass of sparkling water down the sink? 😶

Well you don't have to @oliver2, but if we were going to a pool later I'd say, "PLEASE - pretty PLEASE - don't drink the water!" 

18 minutes ago, topgag said:

what would you think or react to if while talking to a man at the pool he was peeing?

I must admit that I would be both surprised and delighted in this situation!  While we were talking I'd see a slight yellowness in the water and become very excited.  I wouldn't want to take this any further, I'm married with gown-up kids plus a grandson, but I'd certainly be masturbating later while thinking of what this man had done.  

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
27 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Well you don't have to @oliver2, but if we were going to a pool later I'd say, "PLEASE - pretty PLEASE - don't drink the water!" 

I hope to make it to a pool later, so I’ll just have to tell you about it since you won’t be there to see me go pee in it

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Devo admitir que ficaria surpreso e encantado com esta situação! Enquanto conversávamos, eu via um leve amarelecimento na água e ficava muito excitado. Eu não gostaria de levar isso adiante, sou casada com filhos vestidos e um neto, mas certamente estaria me masturbando mais tarde enquanto penso no que esse homem fez.  

I don't know if you would come closer to feel the water getting hot. But you would normally talk to him even realizing the detail 

15 minutes ago, topgag said:

I don't know if you would come closer to feel the water getting hot. But you would normally talk to him even realizing the detail 

She’s hardly going to object to him pissing in the water when it’s something she did herself as soon as she got in 🙂

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, topgag said:

If this man was my husband I'd certainly be closer to feel the warmth of his urine. 😉 If it was a man I'd met at the pool I'd enjoy spotting him peeing in the water while we were talking. I'm assuming he'd be doing this without realising the yellowness was visible, in which case I'd simply enjoy the naughtiness without saying anything,  However I'm guessing that my eyes would be glowing with excitement, probably giving my thoughts away! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hi @Alpian and it's good to be back. It's a long story, but for various reasons I've not been able to post easily for quite a while. I need to catch-up on posts now...  and I love the thought of guys like you getting a hard on from things I've written. 

I’m still very much a fully fledged member of the guys getting a hard on from things you’ve written club! In fact, even just your recent responses in here couldn’t help but turn me on 🤫

Might you be pleased to hear that one of my most recent pool pisses formed quite the abundant, distinctive yellow hazy cloud from all out the front of my swim shorts? And that it didn’t at all deter me, but the exhilaration from how apparent it was just spurred me on to keep going? 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
49 minutes ago, James_erased said:

I’m still very much a fully fledged member of the guys getting a hard on from things you’ve written club! In fact, even just your recent responses in here couldn’t help but turn me on 🤫

Might you be pleased to hear that one of my most recent pool pisses formed quite the abundant, distinctive yellow hazy cloud from all out the front of my swim shorts? And that it didn’t at all deter me, but the exhilaration from how apparent it was just spurred me on to keep going? 

Hi again @James_erased and love the thought of a "Guys getting a hard on from things Maggie has written club"!! 🙂🙂  

Might I be pleased to hear that one of your most recent pool pisses went in exactly the way you've described?  Of course I am, and in fact I'm delighted!  So exciting to visualise you in the pool with a hazy yellow cloud of urine spreading out from your swim shorts.  I love the way you kept on going, even though others could possibly spot you in action.  That's incredibly sexy! 

It's also satisfying in the longer term as the pollution from the contents of your bladder will remain in the pool water until it is changed.  Hopefully this will many months ahead at least, and possibly even years ahead, with people continuing to swim in your diluted urine without knowing,  Hey, I have to close by saying "Good man!" 😉   

• Hot 3
23 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hi again @James_erased and love the thought of a "Guys getting a hard on from things Maggie has written club"!! 🙂🙂  

Might I be pleased to hear that one of your most recent pool pisses went in exactly the way you've described?  Of course I am, and in fact I'm delighted!  So exciting to visualise you in the pool with a hazy yellow cloud of urine spreading out from your swim shorts.  I love the way you kept on going, even though others could possibly spot you in action.  That's incredibly sexy! 

It's also satisfying in the longer term as the pollution from the contents of your bladder will remain in the pool water until it is changed.  Hopefully this will many months ahead at least, and possibly even years ahead, with people continuing to swim in your diluted urine without knowing,  Hey, I have to close by saying "Good man!" 😉   

It’s a club I love being part of! Although ‘getting hard on’ would appear to be somewhat understating the matter, at least in my case.. 😇

I couldn’t help but be a little surprised at just how visible my haze below was; I think my vitamin tablets helped give it an extra nice yellowy colour! Not only did it encourage me to keep rather brazenly pissing even more, but I was also sure to stand extra still to reduce any surface movement and increase the chances of visibility for what I was going into the pool water 😈love that you find it incredibly sexy, and hope you’d have been happily eyeing up the situation if you were there! 

I really do enjoy how you also both think about, as well as enjoy knowing my urine will stay within the pool itself after I’ve vacated it - I’m also hopeful of this being for at least many months, too 😉 it was a fairly compact hotel pool, which makes me feel better about there being less pool water to dilute my contribution.. especially for others to have to swim in, like you say. Not ‘good boy!’ this time? 😉

• Hot 2
37 minutes ago, James_erased said:

It’s a club I love being part of! Although ‘getting hard on’ would appear to be somewhat understating the matter, at least in my case.. 😇

I couldn’t help but be a little surprised at just how visible my haze below was; I think my vitamin tablets helped give it an extra nice yellowy colour! Not only did it encourage me to keep rather brazenly pissing even more, but I was also sure to stand extra still to reduce any surface movement and increase the chances of visibility for what I was going into the pool water 😈love that you find it incredibly sexy, and hope you’d have been happily eyeing up the situation if you were there! 

I really do enjoy how you also both think about, as well as enjoy knowing my urine will stay within the pool itself after I’ve vacated it - I’m also hopeful of this being for at least many months, too 😉 it was a fairly compact hotel pool, which makes me feel better about there being less pool water to dilute my contribution.. especially for others to have to swim in, like you say. Not ‘good boy!’ this time? 😉

Oh yes, we each tend to understate things at times and my equivalent is 'getting damp down there' when in fact it often involves a moving contact between the second finger of my right hand and... 😉 

Because of your description of the event I'm easily able to imagine the yellow haze spreading into the water and confirming to anyone spotting it that you were going to the toilet in the pool. To be honest if I'd actually been there you'd possibly have seen my eyes glowing with excitement as I watched you standing extra still so it was obvious what you were doing!  🙂  I sometimes see a man in a pool who is possibly peeing, but there's usually a doubt which is not so exciting.

Thanks for letting me know it was a fairly compact hotel pool and I'm guessing you'll now know exactly what I'm thinking.  As you've mentioned there is less pool water to dilute your contribution and because of this I'm going to say "Good boy!"

• Hot 1
On 8/12/2020 at 3:03 AM, Alfresco said:

Definitely no qualms with peeing in the pool from me.   My wife and I do it whenever we are in a swimming pool, hot tub, leisure pool, etc.

I particularly enjoy peeing in a hot tub when other people are in there and I enjoy watching ladies to see if I can detect them peeing in the pool.  I've posted more detailed accounts elsewhere on the forums, but I've seen a lifeguard get down from her ladder chair, sit on the side and pee in the pool, I've seen competitive swimmers pee on the starting blocks at a race, I've seen other competitive swimmers pee during training where one person peed whilst sat on the blocks and it flowed down the block and fell as a waterfall into the pool.  Another one sat on the side and peed so it ran over the edge into the pool.  I've also seen a woman come out of the changing room dry, sit on the side of a pool with her legs hanging into the water, then a puddle spread from under her on the side.

Then sometimes on cruise ships I've seen ladies sunbathing all day and drinking then once in a while they get up, go in the hot tub for about two minutes and get out again.   I can only think of one reason for that 😀.  Also at a couple of leisure theme parks where ladies who were sunbathing got up and sat down by the water for a couple of minutes before going back to their sunbathing and reading.

I find this so interesting because I’ve also seen a lifeguard sit on the side of the pool and pee. I always assumed it was out of desperation (because it was a very long pee), but now I’m wondering if it’s more commonplace than I thought. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, PrincessApricot said:

I find this so interesting because I’ve also seen a lifeguard sit on the side of the pool and pee. I always assumed it was out of desperation (because it was a very long pee), but now I’m wondering if it’s more commonplace than I thought. 

I would imagine it is more common than most people would expect.   Usually a warm location so lifeguards drink to keep hydrated and they are probably bored most of the time so keep drinking for something to do.  They can’t leave the pool area so they have to improvise.

Was the lifeguard you saw male or female?  How were you sure that they were peeing?   I assume it was from the fact that they just sat there for a short time but would be interested if there are other give aways.  

7 hours ago, PrincessApricot said:

I find this so interesting because I’ve also seen a lifeguard sit on the side of the pool and pee.

That's hot af. Since they are supposed to keep up order, if even they piss in the pool… well, what a nice toilet. If it was a hot guy, I might have made a point of swimming near the spot in the hope of feeling any of it. Unlikely, I know… but still. 😊

Edited by Wetling
  • Love 3
  • Hot 1
On 8/15/2020 at 3:05 PM, Alfresco said:

Hot tubs also have the strange sensation that your pee is cooler than the water, so the feeling is a bit different than in a pool.   You actually feel a coolness in your swimming attire spreading around your crotch.  It is strangely pleasant.

the thing I like about it most is that you are peeing right next to others in a smaller body of water and you can be fairly positive that you are not the only one whose pee is in there.  Anyone who goes in a hot tub and kids themselves that it is pee free is very much mistaken.  As it is so difficult to detect the actual peeing due to the jets and bubbles I am sure most people just pee.  I have seen people sit in hot tubs for hours with drinks so they must be peeing and I have seen people get into hot tubs for two minutes and get out again so they must have just gone in to pee rather than trekking to the toilets.  Then people who spend an intermediate amount of time in the tub most likely pee as well.

My wife pees every time she gets in a hot tub.  She doesn’t have any interest in pee but just thinks it is convenient and every time she gets into a hot tub she feels the need to pee.

This is very educational, Alfresco! Now I know! 💕 Sounds like a wonderful thing to do. I hope to try it one day. I have been too polite or nervous to pee in pools. Only the ocean or lakes. But it is a very enticing idea, especially thinking about others doing it around me too. 💚

• Hug 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
12 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

This is very educational, Alfresco! Now I know! 💕 Sounds like a wonderful thing to do. I hope to try it one day. I have been too polite or nervous to pee in pools. Only the ocean or lakes. But it is a very enticing idea, especially thinking about others doing it around me too. 💚

Do it, @MidoriLemonade85 - in the pool is the right place. Good girl!

• Hug 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Well my view is that there are plenty of people who don't even have an interest in peeing that pee in pools anyway out of convenience.   So if they are doing it and they don't even do it for enjoyment, then we may as well join in and we will actually enjoy it.

When in Rome, piss in the baths

• Haha 2
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Well my view is that there are plenty of people who don't even have an interest in peeing that pee in pools anyway out of convenience.   So if they are doing it and they don't even do it for enjoyment, then we may as well join in and we will actually enjoy it.

Never thought of it that way! 💚

• Like 1