Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

On 2/13/2022 at 7:13 PM, Lsf12345 said:

I was just reading this thread and thought I'd contribute. My parents always encouraged my sister and I to pee in pools from the time I can remember. I only realized that not everyone does that when a friend of mine told me she had to pee and I said I do too. The only difference is she got out and ran to the restrooms, while I stayed where I was.

Well I'm happy to hear you stayed in the pool when you needed to pee @Lsf12345!

Always encouraged to pee in the pool and the sea when younger 🙂 probably where my love for it started. 

just been swimming now and for a dip in the jacuzzi and thought well I'm alone why not and let my piss flow. Had been working out beforehand so had kept myself hydrated so there was a lot of nice clear piss. 

Took a quick one in the shower after too. Can never resist a gym shower cubicle 🤭

• Like 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Barbieoxo said:

Always encouraged to pee in the pool and the sea when younger 🙂 probably where my love for it started. 

just been swimming now and for a dip in the jacuzzi and thought well I'm alone why not and let my piss flow. Had been working out beforehand so had kept myself hydrated so there was a lot of nice clear piss. 

Took a quick one in the shower after too. Can never resist a gym shower cubicle 🤭

I love the thought of you sat all relaxed and just letting it flow.....

• 3 months later...
On 2/13/2022 at 1:13 PM, Lsf12345 said:

I was just reading this thread and thought I'd contribute. My parents always encouraged my sister and I to pee in pools from the time I can remember. I only realized that not everyone does that when a friend of mine told me she had to pee and I said I do too. The only difference is she got out and ran to the restrooms, while I stayed where I was.

I don’t like pissy pools at all. The aroma mixed with chlorine smells like a chemical plant. I might as well climb out of there with pale white skin like the joker.

• Haha 1
On 5/23/2022 at 1:47 PM, Alfresco said:

I'll also be on the look out for any girls who are on spending time on sun loungers, not leaving the pool deck and just popping into the pools or hot tubs for a minute or too between drinks.  

I very much like your way of thinking in this regard, Alfresco.. and would certainly be keeping a somewhat keen eye myself, in such situation!

Here’s hoping you witness at least a few incidents of this occurring whilst on the cruise, and we’d love to hear all about it if so! 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Alygal1331 said:

I don’t go to public pools often (maybe once a year) but every time I do, I make sure to drink lots of water beforehand to dilute my pee, then stay in the pool for hours. I relax my bladder completely while I’m in the pool, so basically every time the smallest amount builds in my bladder, it automatically releases. 

Does that feel really freeing, knowing you don't even have to pretend to hold?

4 hours ago, Alygal1331 said:

My mom used to make me get out of the pool to pee my whole life, even out of the lake and ocean too! When she wasn’t monitoring me though, I always made sure to pee in any body of water I was in. 

Getting out of the ocean to pee is ridiculous and good on you for learning otherwise 🥰

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 1:05 AM, Alygal1331 said:

Another time I was alone by the pool (parents went out) and I was sitting on the side with my feet hanging in. I pulled my swimsuit aside, propped my feet up on the side of the pool, tilted my hips up  and sprayed a clear stream a few feet forward into the pool. That became one of my favourite ways to pee in the pool but I didn’t get the chance very often. 

Sounds like a fun, hot, naughty way to piss.

Enjoying re-reading this thread today and getting rather turned on as I do so! Love to read of all you naughty people polluting the pool! 

Perfect timing since I'm on holiday and there's a lovely big pool here! We are heading there for a swim soon and my bladder already feels rather full.... I think I will follow @Maggie_555's example and save it all for the pool, hope she approves! 😉 Just having another drink before I get changed! 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, selfpissinglad said:

Do you piss in spa pools though ????

Well, I’ve done it.

Not wanting to put dilute piss words in @Maggie_555’s mouth, I’d guess she might get out of a backyard hot tub to pee, if the owner asked her nicely. Maybe. 

• Haha 1