Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

On 8/23/2020 at 12:43 PM, Guest hrlv said:

I remember going to a public pool where I had swimming lessons when I was a kid. Sometimes I'd swim into a "warmer" area, and it didn't take long to figure out what it was. So I was immediately tempted to do so myself! Like most everyone have said, the realization that other people were into peeing in forbidden places excited me right away. So I went to a calmer area, stayed a little more still, then let it go. I loved watching that yellow liquid cloud slowly forming out of my bathing suit near my cock. Then feeling the same warmth as I had just swam in a minute ago. Needless to say I did it almost every time I went back there that summer!

Just like my parents praised me I'm going to say "Good boy! In the pool is the right place." 😉

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

This is exactly the same with my wife.  Whenever she gets into water in a hot tub, bath or swimming pool, she pees.   She can go to the toilet and empty her bladder five minutes before and she still has to pee when she gets in the water - even it it is just a little bit.   So, she then just lets go regardless.  She long since realised that this was going to happen anyway, so she doesn't bother to go to the toilet before she gets in a pool or hot tub, she saves herself a trip to the toilet and simply empties her full bladder in the pool instead of emptying most in the toilet and just a little in the pool.   Once in the pool/hot tub, she invariably needs to pee again about every half hour - especially if sitting in a hot tub drinking, so she just releases it when she needs to. She always tells me when she is doing so.    I do the same in any public hot tub or pool.   On multiple visits, I've said that I was getting out and she has responded with something like "OK, just let me pee first".

Does your wife share with you? My gf usually takes my hand and places on her crotch of bathing suit so I can feel warmth, or straddles and wraps legs around my waist so I can feel the hot pee escaping from her bikini on my dick, so sexy with people around and nobody any wiser. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 7/25/2021 at 1:23 PM, JDG said:

My mom didn't specifically tell me to NOT pee in the pool. But when I was little and her having the key of our local pool, she took me swimming often on Sundays (when the pool was closed). When I announced I had to pee, she would walk me to the toilets. But when we were at the beach, she would encourage me to pee in the sea. So that's a difference.  

Ah, thanks for letting us know this JDG.  Having been regularly walked from the pool to the toilets by your mom when you needed to pee as a youngster does seem to have blocked you from being able to pee in a pool now as an adult.  It could so easily have been the same for me if I'd had similar experience as a kid.  Instead I was actually encouraged to hold on until I was in the pool to pee - and also to try and pee one more time before getting out at the end of a swim.  The first time (when I wasn't sure whether I should or not) my mom reassured me by saying "It's the same as peeing in the sea. Just do it into the water through your swimsuit."  When I did it I was told "Good girl! In the pool is the right place."     

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, JDG said:

Sorry for giving this topic a little bit of a kick, but I am delighted to let you guys know I finally managed to piss in a pool today, for the first time in my life! I am currently on vacation with my girlfriend in a holiday park with a very large pool with all kinds of slides, water rapids etc. 

As you guys know, I have never pissed in a swimming pool before, but my girlfriend is very relaxed about it. She is used to peeing in water when she is in it. She hates having to take off her bathing suit (she doesn't wear bikini's) in order to pee and also doesn't like all the wetness on the floor. 

So we went in the water and after an hour of swimming, we went to the outside pool. It was very warm there, so we enjoyed it a lot. After that, we went back inside, but the water there was very cold. My girlfriend announced "this cold is hitting my bladder, I have to pee!". Unfortunately, she injured her leg just before we went on holiday, so she couldn't walk. On the plus side, she had even more reasons to pee in the water. She asked if I thought people would notice, I said no and then she asked if she could sit on my knee. I said yes, so she sat down and immediately peed. I felt the water not getting warm, it was genuinely getting very hot! She finished and said it was very satisfying. 

Then I announced I had to go as well. I told her I would get out the water to walk to the toilets, but they were all the way at the showers and nowhere in the pool itself. So she said "why? I went here as well, you do it too! Just relaxand let it go. And you're so far away from home, nobody knows you". So I tried to relax and eventually I had to go so bad I couldn't hold it anymore. Pee came flowing out in huge amounts and I was very statisfied I finally did it! 

To end the day of swimming my gf pissed in my lap 2 more times. 

That was so insanely hot to read!!!!

• Agree 1
20 hours ago, JDG said:

Sorry for giving this topic a little bit of a kick, but I am delighted to let you guys know I finally managed to piss in a pool today, for the first time in my life! I am currently on vacation with my girlfriend in a holiday park with a very large pool with all kinds of slides, water rapids etc. 

As you guys know, I have never pissed in a swimming pool before, but my girlfriend is very relaxed about it. She is used to peeing in water when she is in it. She hates having to take off her bathing suit (she doesn't wear bikini's) in order to pee and also doesn't like all the wetness on the floor. 

So we went in the water and after an hour of swimming, we went to the outside pool. It was very warm there, so we enjoyed it a lot. After that, we went back inside, but the water there was very cold. My girlfriend announced "this cold is hitting my bladder, I have to pee!". Unfortunately, she injured her leg just before we went on holiday, so she couldn't walk. On the plus side, she had even more reasons to pee in the water. She asked if I thought people would notice, I said no and then she asked if she could sit on my knee. I said yes, so she sat down and immediately peed. I felt the water not getting warm, it was genuinely getting very hot! She finished and said it was very satisfying. 

Then I announced I had to go as well. I told her I would get out the water to walk to the toilets, but they were all the way at the showers and nowhere in the pool itself. So she said "why? I went here as well, you do it too! Just relaxand let it go. And you're so far away from home, nobody knows you". So I tried to relax and eventually I had to go so bad I couldn't hold it anymore. Pee came flowing out in huge amounts and I was very statisfied I finally did it! 

To end the day of swimming my gf pissed in my lap 2 more times. 

As she sat on your lap, did she get close to you as you pee'd?

On 9/21/2021 at 11:40 AM, JesseP said:

As she sat on your lap, did she get close to you as you pee'd?

Nope, my gf is not into pee, so she doesn't want it on her. Also, I am not into peeing on somebody, so it wouldn't have been a turn-on for me anyways. 

On 9/29/2021 at 12:13 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Hey this is great news @JDG and I particularly like the way you've described it as "Pee came flowing out in huge amounts and I was very satisfied I finally did it!"  So sexy to think of you releasing huge amounts of pee into the water without anyone except your girlfriend knowing.  Everyone else around you would be happily swimming, not knowing you had made such heavy use of the pool water as a toilet!

You've 'overcome the obstacle' now so please give me two promises  😉 1.  You'll always 'hold' before taking a swim,  2.  You'll always piss as much as you can while in the pool.        

I will definitely do that!! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2020 at 12:17 AM, Maggie_555 said:

Anyway I was invited to think of the possible results of my naughty act of peeing... perhaps a slight increase in the 'pool smell', perhaps a swimmer with red stinging eyes, perhaps a slight reduction in the germ-killing properties of the chlorine...

Nobody is perfect and I had an orgasm.          

Maggie, this is incredibly hot! When I get those red stinging eyes next time I'm in the pool, I'll be thinking about your last sentence: "Nobody is perfect and I had an orgasm."

I hope nobody is going to see my boner when I'm trying to focus on my swimming...

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
  • 3 months later...
12 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Mr Eliminature and I have finally been swimming for the first time in two years. 

I descended the ladder into the deep end (I prefer to enter at the deep end so I don't accidentally collide with any children whilst swimming) and started treading water. Once I was kicking and gliding, I immediately released a long wee into the pool and imagined Maggie saying "Good girl!" 

I did a few more wees in the pool as I swam up and down and I enjoyed the warmth of it in my swimsuit and down my thighs. Each time, I imagined Maggie telling me what a good girl I was and I felt my body tingle! 

In the shower, I pissed against the wall too - in my usual blokey fashion. Mr E either didn't see or was past caring (uncharacteristic for him, but he is very slender and shivers the entire time we're in the pool; he just wanted to get dry and head home). 

At home, of course, I frigged myself. ☺

So lovely to see you back @Eliminature ❤️. And with such a hot account of pool and changing room pees! And I hope you enjoyed the swim too!

• Agree 3
  • Thanks 1
On 2/3/2022 at 10:35 AM, InOddPlaces said:

My parents let me pee in the pool any time, wasn't specifically encouragement but if I asked to go to the toilet, they said just do it in the water. Wasn't long before I just peed without asking, initially telling them what I was doing, but then just doing anytime.

Now love peeing in the pool! Warmth and naughtiness 😁

Thanks! Always good to hear that the pools are being pissed in. And, really, “just do it in the water” sounds like encouragement, even if they’d encouraged you to pee before you got in

Edited by oliver2
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
On 2/2/2022 at 6:40 PM, Eliminature said:

In the shower, I pissed against the wall too - in my usual blokey fashion. Mr E either didn't see or was past caring (uncharacteristic for him, but he is very slender and shivers the entire time we're in the pool; he just wanted to get dry and head home). 

When I swim in cold water I find I genuinely have to pee a lot, as well as getting out of the pool to pee elsewhere seeming even less inviting than usual

😊 at “pissed against the wall in usual blokey fashion” - definitely something about pissing against a wall

• Love 1

(Watching @Ms. Tito’s responses)

C’mon, babe, join us on the dark side. You can get out & pee behind the shed if you like, but you could, just, y’know, quietly let it go in the water in your swimwear. No-one can tell, and we don’t mind swimming in a bit of girlpee (and if we did, we’d be out of luck, because someone else will have already peed in the water). Or whip it out underwater if you prefer…

• Love 1
On 2/2/2022 at 6:40 PM, Eliminature said:

Mr Eliminature and I have finally been swimming for the first time in two years. 

I descended the ladder into the deep end (I prefer to enter at the deep end so I don't accidentally collide with any children whilst swimming) and started treading water. Once I was kicking and gliding, I immediately released a long wee into the pool and imagined Maggie saying "Good girl!" 

I did a few more wees in the pool as I swam up and down and I enjoyed the warmth of it in my swimsuit and down my thighs. Each time, I imagined Maggie telling me what a good girl I was and I felt my body tingle! 

At home, of course, I frigged myself. ☺

Well as you were able to release 'a long wee into the water' very soon after entering the pool you certainly do deserve a "Good girl!" from me Eliminature! 😃  Great to hear you stayed away from toilet facilities and made good use of other places instead.  Sounds like a great pool visit after waiting so long.      

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1