Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

I remember going to a public pool where I had swimming lessons when I was a kid. Sometimes I'd swim into a "warmer" area, and it didn't take long to figure out what it was. So I was immediately tempted to do so myself! Like most everyone have said, the realization that other people were into peeing in forbidden places excited me right away. So I went to a calmer area, stayed a little more still, then let it go. I loved watching that yellow liquid cloud slowly forming out of my bathing suit near my cock. Then feeling the same warmth as I had just swam in a minute ago. Needless to say I did it almost every time I went back there that summer!

14 hours ago, hrlv said:

I remember going to a public pool where I had swimming lessons when I was a kid. Sometimes I'd swim into a "warmer" area, and it didn't take long to figure out what it was. So I was immediately tempted to do so myself! Like most everyone have said, the realization that other people were into peeing in forbidden places excited me right away. So I went to a calmer area, stayed a little more still, then let it go. I loved watching that yellow liquid cloud slowly forming out of my bathing suit near my cock. Then feeling the same warmth as I had just swam in a minute ago. Needless to say I did it almost every time I went back there that summer!

That reaction to peeing in the water sounds like a familiar experience for many people. Interesting that you managed to experience it as a warmer spot in the pool first! It seems like a lot of us either see it happening, or hear people talking about it. That might be the most direct way.

And of course, it's all part of one big practice of peeing where pee isn't supposed to go. The real fun part!

• Agree 1

I didn’t really pee in the pool to often as a kid but there was one time I really felt naughty. I was at a hotel pool on vacation. The outdoor pool had plenty of people but nobody went in the indoor pool. I was sitting on the step when I realized that I had to pee. I started peeing a little in my swim trunks but then cut it off temporarily because I wanted to experience what it was like peeing naked in the water. I looked around, not seeing anyone around and I pulled my swim trunks to my knees. I still had one hand on them in case I ad to pull them back up if someone showed. But my penis and balls were just able to breathe and feel the water as I let out the rest of my pee. It felt so good to just relax with nothing between me and the water and pee. There weren’t really any traces of my pee because I must have been well hydrated. 

Edited by Ajr972
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 8/21/2020 at 11:17 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Hey thanks for those supportive posts, both gldenwetgoose and Oliver2.  I became anxious yesterday as I know, from experience, that wine can sometimes 'loosen the tongue' a little too much! 😉

Reading details of pool chemistry from the men here (I have enjoyed reading it!) has helped me to understand more deeply why I find peeing in a pool so enjoyable. Of course there is the lovely feeling of warmth, at my crotch and then down between my legs as I pee into the water through my swimsuit, but it goes deeper than that. As I've said I'm always hoping some random guy will accidently gulp a mouthful of pool water right where I've just peed.

By the way, on that I enjoyed reading posts from JesseP, boochoy and Ms.Tito saying they'd be happy to volunteer!  This is an interesting idea as a major part of what excites me is the hope that the guy wouldn't know what had happened. In my fantasy he would happily swim past me, not realising that at least a small quantity of my urine had just gone down his throat. 🙂

Returning to the 'pool chemistry' thing I recently got a PM from someone here (I'll leave him to give his name if he's willing to,) who reminded me that each time I pee in a pool I am polluting the water a little. As he mentioned this is dealt with by the chlorine in the water, but in doing so chloramines are created. (Your post triggered this Oliver2!)

Anyway I was invited to think of the possible results of my naughty act of peeing... perhaps a slight increase in the 'pool smell', perhaps a swimmer with red stinging eyes, perhaps a slight reduction in the germ-killing properties of the chlorine...

Nobody is perfect and I had an orgasm.          

Maggie, your posts have got me wanting to go swimming just so I can pee in the pool!

• Like 2
On 8/25/2020 at 1:19 PM, JesseP said:

Maggie, your posts have got me wanting to go swimming just so I can pee in the pool!

This is a very large part of the reason why I've gone swimming myself, at least since I learned about Maggie and others like her. Get some exercise! Enjoy the water! Pee your whole bladder's worth in there! And see what motivates you the most. 😉

• Like 1
On 8/23/2020 at 12:43 PM, hrlv said:

A great description of your first experience of peeing in a pool hrlv, and I forgot to reply! 🙂  Oh yes, that moment when you first realised it is naughty but you still did it anyway - enjoying the sight of a yellowish cloud forming around the bulge in your swimwear as you also created a 'warmer' area.

Hey I hope your are still creating 'warmer' areas in swimming pools now!   

• Like 3
18 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

A great description of your first experience of peeing in a pool hrlv, and I forgot to reply! 🙂  Oh yes, that moment when you first realised it is naughty but you still did it anyway - enjoying the sight of a yellowish cloud forming around the bulge in your swimwear as you also created a 'warmer' area.

Hey I hope your are still creating 'warmer' areas in swimming pools now!   

What's really interesting to me, especially in your situation, Maggie, is the idea of peeing in the pool without thinking of it as naughty or forbidden in some way. Kids inevitably learn that it's at least theoretically against the rules to pee in the water. But to consider the swimming pool just as acceptable as a flush toilet for peeing? I guess you'd be able to tell us whether that's more fun or less.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spectacle said:

What's really interesting to me, especially in your situation, Maggie, is the idea of peeing in the pool without thinking of it as naughty or forbidden in some way. Kids inevitably learn that it's at least theoretically against the rules to pee in the water. But to consider the swimming pool just as acceptable as a flush toilet for peeing? I guess you'd be able to tell us whether that's more fun or less.

I like your question Spectacle, and I'll do my best to answer it! 😉 Having been encouraged to pee in the pool by my parents from a young age - and even being led away from 'flush toilets' (a good description!) when I needed to pee before getting in - I guess at first I thought of the pool water as both a 'toilet' and somewhere to enjoy a swim.  As I've already mentioned I was praised for holding on until I was in the pool and so I suppose this belief was emphasised.

So for at least a part of my childhood I had no thoughts of 'naughtiness' as I felt the warmth of my pee inside my swimsuit and then between my legs.  But of course kids are always thinking, learning from their experiences, and there came a point when I thought something like, "Hey, I have peed into the water and others are swimming in it without knowing what I've done."  That was the moment when I began to enjoy peeing in pools in the same way as I still do now.

OK I haven't forgotten and I'll still answer your question! 🙂  From my experience here at PeeFans I've discovered there is a full range of attitudes with regard to pool peeing, and from reading your posts I know that you've seen it too.  Right, I'll actually answer now and I can promise you that I find it far more exciting to think of it as 'breaking the rules'.    

• Like 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Spectacle said:

But to consider the swimming pool just as acceptable as a flush toilet for peeing? I guess you'd be able to tell us whether that's more fun or less.

I think “everyone does it, it’s fine”, or “Go before you get in the water and if you have to go again, just do it in the pool” are pretty popular opinions, tbh

• Like 2
3 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I think “everyone does it, it’s fine”, or “Go before you get in the water and if you have to go again, just do it in the pool” are pretty popular opinions, tbh

You may be onto something, as the video demonstrates! That said, I think there's a distinction between "I'll do it because everyone does it" and "I'll do it because it holds up to ethical scrutiny." Peeing in the pool is 100% the first category.

4 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

OK I haven't forgotten and I'll still answer your question! 🙂  From my experience here at PeeFans I've discovered there is a full range of attitudes with regard to pool peeing, and from reading your posts I know that you've seen it too.  Right, I'll actually answer now and I can promise you that I find it far more exciting to think of it as 'breaking the rules'.

And it's fine, because then friends like Maggie get to enjoy their peeing even more!

• Love 1
On 8/14/2020 at 5:06 PM, Spectacle said:

Well, I'm happy to share my own accounts of peeing in the water! It's sort of necessary if I want to share any anecdotes at all, because the athletic pool environment is not ideal (at least when swimming in it, less when observing from outside) for watching to see if anyone else is relieving their bladders under the surface.

I've always gone to the pool in the afternoon, but I wonder if I could schedule a morning swim. Urine is, after all, mostly water, and if we're talking about getting a good yellow cloud (it's bladder-based water pollution, right?), the real trick is all the urea and other substances that build up over time. Drinking a ton of water may result in more urine leaving the body, but only by, well, watering it down! So it would be pretty exciting to hold that first pee of the day, with all the built-up stuff from overnight, and get full to near-desperation after breakfast, then get into the pool and let out a monstrously huge stream of deep yellow piss. Maybe while walking or swimming slowly to help disperse the cloud and keep it stealthy.

Or that's how I'd imagine it, anyway! Scheduling is a pain.

Looking back though this thread I've realised this was a post I wanted to reply to but forgot when busy.  Oops!  🙂  Anyway I particularly like Spectacle's thoughts when he says, "So it would be pretty exciting to hold that first pee of the day, with all the built-up stuff from overnight..."

Hey, it's the 'built-up stuff from overnight' thing that's exciting me now - and as I've said before, nobody is perfect! 

Edited by Maggie_555
  • Like 3
  • Hot 1

I find that even if I pee in the cubicle before getting in the water, I inevitably need to pee again because of the water pressing on my bladder. The gravity kind of pulls you up and your bladder is more relaxed so letting out pee (especially at my age 47) is kind of unstoppable. It just trickles out. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
2 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

I was watching a programme and there were lots of people at one of those 'swim up bars' they have in pools abroad, my wife isn't alway quick on the uptake and commented about how nice it must be to sit in the warm water and drink a cold one, yeah especially when you don't have to worry about going to the loo, I replied, when she asked what I meant I told her it was well known that people just piss in the pool, she wasn't convinced, however she was later on when she realised that a certain young lady had been knocking back the drinks for ages and not got out of the pool. Now she's really gone off the idea of those bars, saying that we were on a beach once, we were both wearing jeans and running in and out of the water with our dog so we were both wet, she suddenly told me she needed a pee and hoped she could make it back to the toilets, I told her to just let it go, she probably wouldn't make it to the toilets anyway. she was horrified at first and convinced that someone would know that she'd 'wet her pants'! How the hell could anyone tell, she was already soaked to the waist from the seawater. lol

I would love those swim up bars! Alcohol makes me pee sooo much!!

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

Having worked in a hotel with a pool I can tell you that a lot of modern pools carry out water testing automatically and add more chlorine if the water isn't right, ever noticed how a pool smells more 'bleachy' when it's busy, that's the extra chlorine, so there you go, if it smells strongly of chlorine (bleach) then people are pissing in it.

I do notice that! It's kinda hot to think it's going on! 

1 hour ago, Lovetowee said:

I find that even if I pee in the cubicle before getting in the water, I inevitably need to pee again because of the water pressing on my bladder. The gravity kind of pulls you up and your bladder is more relaxed so letting out pee (especially at my age 47) is kind of unstoppable. It just trickles out. 

I guess this would happen to me too (or soon would as I'm 43) but I always try to pee - as much and as often as I can - while in a pool so it gets no chance to trickle! 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

I guess this would happen to me too (or soon would as I'm 43) but I always try to pee - as much and as often as I can - while in a pool so it gets no chance to trickle! 🙂 

So you wouldn't bother having a pee in the toilet beforehand, you'd just pee in the pool, a full desperate pee?

3 minutes ago, Lovetowee said:

So you wouldn't bother having a pee in the toilet beforehand, you'd just pee in the pool, a full desperate pee?

Yup, you have guessed correctly Lovetowee. I always hold on before a pool visit - ready for a long and satisfying pee through my swimsuit when I get in. 

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, Maggie_555 said:

Yup, you have guessed correctly Lovetowee. I always hold on before a pool visit - ready for a long and satisfying pee through my swimsuit when I get in. 

Oh that's so hot!! It must feel so good!! How do you do it without that concentrating face? Lol

2 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

I probably do have that concentrating face! 😉 Back in this thread one of the guys mentioned seeing women glancing down briefly while standing hip deep in a pool. He guessed they were almost certainly peeing and had glanced down to check for yellowness. I probably 'give it away' myself, as I often glance down as I begin to pee to see how yellow the water around my crotch is.     

Come to think of it I do see people staring into the distance, focusing! Focusing on peeing!!! Lol

4 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Yeah I guess most of us who enjoy peeing in pools will be giving clues as to what we are doing! 😉 A quick glance down - yes it's nice and yellow but not too obvious - then staring into the distance and focusing... I'm focusing on the warmth, first at my crotch and then spreading down between my legs, which lets me know for sure that my urine is spreading within the water.

I'm using the pool as a toilet on purpose, keeping going for as long as I can, and it feels SO good!  

It does feel so warm and naughty! It's quick ticklish as well, in the water! Very arousing!

• Agree 1
On 8/18/2020 at 6:55 AM, oliver2 said:

thanks for this. Here is the evidence. Actually she made the same confession in another interview. will try to find that too. Wish i could get in the pool straight after her! Olympics here i come:)

Edited by boochoy
  • Like 2
On 8/21/2020 at 11:17 PM, Maggie_555 said:

Hey thanks for those supportive posts, both gldenwetgoose and Oliver2.  I became anxious yesterday as I know, from experience, that wine can sometimes 'loosen the tongue' a little too much! 😉

Reading details of pool chemistry from the men here (I have enjoyed reading it!) has helped me to understand more deeply why I find peeing in a pool so enjoyable. Of course there is the lovely feeling of warmth, at my crotch and then down between my legs as I pee into the water through my swimsuit, but it goes deeper than that. As I've said I'm always hoping some random guy will accidently gulp a mouthful of pool water right where I've just peed.

By the way, on that I enjoyed reading posts from JesseP, boochoy and Ms.Tito saying they'd be happy to volunteer!  This is an interesting idea as a major part of what excites me is the hope that the guy wouldn't know what had happened. In my fantasy he would happily swim past me, not realising that at least a small quantity of my urine had just gone down his throat. 🙂

Returning to the 'pool chemistry' thing I recently got a PM from someone here (I'll leave him to give his name if he's willing to,) who reminded me that each time I pee in a pool I am polluting the water a little. As he mentioned this is dealt with by the chlorine in the water, but in doing so chloramines are created. (Your post triggered this Oliver2!)

Anyway I was invited to think of the possible results of my naughty act of peeing... perhaps a slight increase in the 'pool smell', perhaps a swimmer with red stinging eyes, perhaps a slight reduction in the germ-killing properties of the chlorine...

Nobody is perfect and I had an orgasm.          

Maggie, you're making me want more and more to be that guy😍

• Like 2