Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

Well ... many bladders make light work! Nice account of your trip, @DxD.

I always find it fascinating how certain pools — the more recreational ones, basically, rather than lap-swimming pools — let people just stand around in the water without it looking weird. I still think I'd prefer to make like @beachmom and do my bathroom business while sitting on the edge, if I didn't start out in the water at all. But it is kind of great how some people seem to suppose that if your crotch is underwater and there's no pee stream, then you're technically not visibly peeing! Even if you're standing still and creating a huge yellow cloud before you.

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
13 hours ago, DxD said:

Well like @oliver2 there said earlier there is already one but im always glad to share stories so here you go.

my favorite place to pee in the pool is right where others have peed and just thinking of my pee mixing with someone else’s is a huge turn on for me so whenever i see a girl peeing in the pool i try my best to go right there sometimes its quite hard because the tought of our pees mixing gets me super hard and i can’t pee but hey it happens xD one of the best experiences i’ve had is when i was away on a work meeting and the hotel we stayed in had a pool and i always wake up early like early early so i thought i really need to pee so why not go pee in the pool since there shouldn’t be anyone at this time so more time to be naughty so there i go put on my shorts and walked to the pool and once i arrived there was a probably 40 something  woman in the pool standing a little over hip deep and clearly peeing the water around her was bright yellow and i could see more coming she looked over and noticed me said ”morning” and just continued peeing in the pool i answered ”morning to you too” while climbing to the pool and when i got next to her in the yellow cloud i immeadiately started peeing in the water too my pee was really yellow too so we both just added a huge cloud of yellow pee in the pool chatted a while and peed again she was really nice and open about peeing but then i had to leave for the meeting so i said goodbye peed one last time and when i got out the pool had a really clear yellow spot in the middle where we peed i shoud’ve asked for her number maybe we could’ve had more fun together but well it was still an awesome trip 😊

Oh that's sexy DxD.  Both of you enjoying peeing in the pool, with mutual excitement, and of course you each added a good quantity of urine to the water for others to swim in (without knowing!) later on.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Hold your pee deliberately before swimming, so it's actually uncomfortable. While you're changing you're thinking how much you have to go, and that you could go in the showers or in the changing room somewhere but you're going to wait until you're in the pool so everyone else ends up swimming in your pee.

Deliberately drink coffee, coke etc before swimming, or lots of tea.

If there's more than one pool, get in the smaller pool before pissing, then move to the bigger one (or piss in a hot tub).

Take vitamins so your pee is particularly yellow.

Talk to your friends about pissing in the water, and announce it to them before you do.

Have your lover talk about pissing in the water while you're fucking & they're talking dirty to you.

I agree espcially with the announcing before you go, like i posted on the other thread it was my most exciting experience even tho i didn’t even pee myself but there is just something about her asking my permission to pee that made it A LOT more exciting 😁

• Agree 3
  • Hot 1
23 hours ago, DxD said:

once i arrived there was a probably 40 something  woman in the pool standing a little over hip deep and clearly peeing the water around her was bright yellow and i could see more coming she looked over and noticed me said ”morning” and just continued peeing in the pool i answered ”morning to you too” while climbing to the pool and when i got next to her in the yellow cloud i immeadiately started peeing in the water too my pee was really yellow too so we both just added a huge cloud of yellow pee in the pool chatted a while and peed again she was really nice and open about peeing

That sounds an interesting conversation! Do you think she was doing it for convenience, or seeing it as not a taboo, or was she doing it because she got off on it?

• Agree 1
2 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

Oh this is lovely to read. No use of toilet facilities. Your first pee as soon as you get in. More episodes of peeing between laps. Making sure your bladder is completely empty before getting out. Everything done to increase the level of urine within the pool water. Wonderful!   

Well, I'm happy to share my own accounts of peeing in the water! It's sort of necessary if I want to share any anecdotes at all, because the athletic pool environment is not ideal (at least when swimming in it, less when observing from outside) for watching to see if anyone else is relieving their bladders under the surface.

I've always gone to the pool in the afternoon, but I wonder if I could schedule a morning swim. Urine is, after all, mostly water, and if we're talking about getting a good yellow cloud (it's bladder-based water pollution, right?), the real trick is all the urea and other substances that build up over time. Drinking a ton of water may result in more urine leaving the body, but only by, well, watering it down! So it would be pretty exciting to hold that first pee of the day, with all the built-up stuff from overnight, and get full to near-desperation after breakfast, then get into the pool and let out a monstrously huge stream of deep yellow piss. Maybe while walking or swimming slowly to help disperse the cloud and keep it stealthy.

Or that's how I'd imagine it, anyway! Scheduling is a pain.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
16 hours ago, Spectacle said:

I think even a lot of people who habitually don't pee in the pool find that in the hot tub, holding it can be pretty tricky. Just let the pee flow! Always just let the pee flow. Maybe it's more optimal for concentrating urine in a smaller body of water, maybe it's less optimal for getting urine on faces and into mouths (for those who are into that). But if there's any bladder pressure for a person in the hot tub, there's only one thing to do with it:

Scramble out of the tub and run sopping-wet and barefoot all the way to the toilets! ... Kidding. Just pee in it, friends.

The last time I got into a hot tub, I was already pretty emptied out from the pool I'd just been swimming in, but I took care to let out what few little spurts of urine were lingering in me. One perk of the hot tub is that with the jets going and the surface frothing, it's pretty hard to see if anyone's letting off some yellow! ... or that's a perk for stealthiness. So I would've felt good emptying my whole bladder, but it wasn't to be. Ah well. I kind of like how urine feels cool to the touch in sufficiently hot water, same with peeing while showering.

I find the feeling isn't as nice in a hotub oviously I can feel the pressure as the pee pushes through my urethra and my trunks but the warm feeling  is also very enjoyable 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
11 hours ago, Pinguy94 said:

I find the feeling isn't as nice in a hotub oviously I can feel the pressure as the pee pushes through my urethra and my trunks but the warm feeling  is also very enjoyable 

Hot tubs also have the strange sensation that your pee is cooler than the water, so the feeling is a bit different than in a pool.   You actually feel a coolness in your swimming attire spreading around your crotch.  It is strangely pleasant.

the thing I like about it most is that you are peeing right next to others in a smaller body of water and you can be fairly positive that you are not the only one whose pee is in there.  Anyone who goes in a hot tub and kids themselves that it is pee free is very much mistaken.  As it is so difficult to detect the actual peeing due to the jets and bubbles I am sure most people just pee.  I have seen people sit in hot tubs for hours with drinks so they must be peeing and I have seen people get into hot tubs for two minutes and get out again so they must have just gone in to pee rather than trekking to the toilets.  Then people who spend an intermediate amount of time in the tub most likely pee as well.

My wife pees every time she gets in a hot tub.  She doesn’t have any interest in pee but just thinks it is convenient and every time she gets into a hot tub she feels the need to pee.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

I remember as a young child my mother urging me to pee in the pool if I needed to go

Would you go pee in the toilets before getting in the pool then only go in the pool after that if you felt the need, or would you skip the toilets & just go straight to the pool? 🤔

• Agree 1
11 hours ago, Alfresco said:

My wife pees every time she gets in a hot tub.  She doesn’t have any interest in pee but just thinks it is convenient and every time she gets into a hot tub she feels the need to pee.

Your wife is the kind of people we need more of in the world. It doesn't always have to be pee fetishists! Everyone has a bladder. And maybe that hot tub water could use a touch of cooling down anyway. (Seriously, that cool sensation is really nice. Pee usually doesn't get the chance to feel actually refreshing on the way out!)

• Agree 3

Hi Maggie,

nice to see you are still here and revive my favourite topic: Peeing in public pools! It's great to see that you (and a lot of others here) are so much into it! There is no bigger turn-on for me than naughty girls using the pool as a toilet and releasing their hot yellow pee into the water. Of course I also love to do that myself and do it as often as possible. The feeling of relief and excitement, the warmth in my speedos and especially the naughtiness of polluting the water where other people swim is so amazing!

23 minutes ago, Dreadnought101 said:

I certainly don't think of you as a monster.......but as I have said, I don't even like peeing in the sea......

WTF 🙂 Peeing in the sea feels awesome how can you not like it this is incomprehensible 🙂

25 minutes ago, Dreadnought101 said:

maybe you have a right to test their purification system that you paid for??

I would guess that public pools have much more water & treating water on that scale is much more economical than looking after a backyard pool, but I could be wrong.

23 hours ago, taake said:

I love it when my pee is showing in the water as a dark yellow cloud. Taking Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) helps a lot to get your pee yellow. Take some in the evening, sleep, go to the pool the next morning and release your first pee of the day in the water. It' amazing!

pee.png

Oh thank you for posting this totally sexy photo Taake!

• Love 1
23 hours ago, taake said:

Hi Maggie,

nice to see you are still here and revive my favourite topic: Peeing in public pools! It's great to see that you (and a lot of others here) are so much into it! There is no bigger turn-on for me than naughty girls using the pool as a toilet and releasing their hot yellow pee into the water. Of course I also love to do that myself and do it as often as possible. The feeling of relief and excitement, the warmth in my speedos and especially the naughtiness of polluting the water where other people swim is so amazing!

Hi Taake,

Nice to find you are still here as well!  Lovely to think of the warmth inside your speedos as you begin to use the pool as a toilet. I also love the thought of your warm pee then spreading out to pollute the water all around you!  

• Love 1
  • Hot 3