Encouragement to pee in pools (Old days)

I do agree it does no harm -- but uninteresting it most certainly isn't! To me, peeing in pools, whether the situation involves doing it myself or hearing about/watching girls do it, invariably gets me at least semi-hard, lol.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
3 minutes ago, Specter said:

I do agree it does no harm -- but uninteresting it most certainly isn't! To me, peeing in pools, whether the situation involves doing it myself or hearing about/watching girls do it, invariably gets me at least semi-hard, lol.

Hey thanks Spector for your reassuring comment. Sometimes I get anxious about posting of my experiences.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Maggie_555 said:

Hey thanks Spector for your reassuring comment. Sometimes I get anxious about posting of my experiences.

Oh not at all, rest assured everybody on this site (that I have seen, anyway) is accepting of your experiences and attitudes toward all things pee-related. This is a safe space for people like us 🙂

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Spectacle said:

Oh, what I'd give to be able to just stand next to a public swimming pool and let my stream flow without so much as getting my feet wet ... ah, but people would see that.

There’s some people round here who’d like to see that, and happily swim in the water you had, uh, contributed to.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

As I stand there, hip deep, I can feel the warmth at my crotch as I begin to pee. At first my pee hits the lining, spreading warmth inside my swimsuit, and as I pee more strongly the lovely warmth spreads right down between my legs to let me know for sure that I'm polluting the pool water, at least as much as I can, for other swimmers.

Sorry but that's my take on it. OK it might not sound nice to some of you, but I have a feeling that the majority of people here consider peeing in swimming pools to be harmless and uninteresting. We shall see... 😉

Not nice? Your description of peeing in your swimsuit sounds absolutely delightful, and I can report that peeing inside swimming trunks with a cock feels similar. 

My mum still believes that only young kids pee in pools, and very much did not encourage me or sis to do so, but I’ve had a few conversions in real life with people who are fine with it (“At this pool the toilets are far away on the other side (points), I’m just going to wait until I’m in the water then wee there”). When I discovered people did I was fascinated like oh, wow, you can do that? People do that? Pool peeing was pretty much my gateway drug to this kink.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

I can feel the warmth at my crotch as I begin to pee. At first my pee hits the lining, spreading warmth inside my swimsuit, and as I pee more strongly the lovely warmth spreads right down between my legs

That description absolutely does it for me! I can just imagine the pleasure in each of those sensations, as well as relieving the original nice and compelling urge to pee in your swimsuit, which of course is also a pleasure 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

As an extension to my last post - I think that most ladies that pee in pools or similar aren't that worried about being detected, but they try to be casual and assume that (1) nobody is on the look out for people peeing (2) lots of other people are doing it, so as long as they are not being blatantly obvious, then nobody is going to notice or care.   Most people probably don't even twig what they are doing, but for people like me, my pee detection radar (Peedar) is active all the time, so I can often detect a peeing situation and sometimes I probably even imagine someone is peeing when they are not.

Peedar. Is that a thing? Most veryone here must have a pretty well-honed peedar by now.

It's tricky, because most of the peeing that happens in pools is probably too convincingly pulled off for anyone to know to look for it! This is especially true at the pool I customarily swim at, because that's an indoor athletic pool, and there's no one sunbathing or otherwise lounging on the side — so it's hard to spot when anyone slips into the water just to pee and nothing else. On the other hand, pretty much the only time anyone gets out of the pool, it's because they're done swimming, and they don't come back in afterward. Quite in fact, the urinals and toilets attached to the men's locker room see very little use there! So it's safe to assume that sometime during all the laps that everyone's swimming, most or all of them are letting their bladders free into the pool.

My personal preference these days is to let my pee out the moment I step into the shallows, while I'm still putting my goggles on. I can even start it, then as the warm water is jetting down between my thighs, I slowly start swimming the first lap. Then if I need to pee at all later, I start the stream while hanging on the edge of the pool between laps, and again, let it flow while I swim. At the end, I typically let myself walk through the shallow end again, flexing my bladder hard to let out any last squirts of pee that I can leave in the water. By the time I'm dried off and changing into my day clothes in the locker room, I have no need to visit the toilets for a while!

Edited by Spectacle
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, DxD said:

Oh i love your stories Maggie they’re always so hot! ❤️ i love peeing in the pools too or any body of water really and im always interested in hearing more your stories ^^

Hey thank you DxD!  Please write a pool peeing story yourself when you feel ready to. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
8 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Not nice? Your description of peeing in your swimsuit sounds absolutely delightful, and I can report that peeing inside swimming trunks with a cock feels similar. 

My mum still believes that only young kids pee in pools, and very much did not encourage me or sis to do so, but I’ve had a few conversions in real life with people who are fine with it (“At this pool the toilets are far away on the other side (points), I’m just going to wait until I’m in the water then wee there”). When I discovered people did I was fascinated like oh, wow, you can do that? People do that? Pool peeing was pretty much my gateway drug to this kink.

Thanks for your supportive comment Oliver2, and it's great to hear that peeing inside swimming trunks with a cock feels similar. Oh I just love to hear of men peeing in pools!  I believe that for me too, pool peeing was the gateway drug to this kink.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

As an extension to my last post - I think that most ladies that pee in pools or similar aren't that worried about being detected, but they try to be casual and assume that (1) nobody is on the look out for people peeing (2) lots of other people are doing it, so as long as they are not being blatantly obvious, then nobody is going to notice or care.   Most people probably don't even twig what they are doing, but for people like me, my pee detection radar (Peedar) is active all the time, so I can often detect a peeing situation and sometimes I probably even imagine someone is peeing when they are not.

If I see a lady move from a chair/lounger to sitting on the pool edge, then I'm instantly alerted and I watch for a while to see if I can see any streams or puddles or even just note that they only sit there for a minute before getting back up again.   If I see a woman swimming and she moves to the edge or a corner and stops, I keep an eye out for signs of disturbance in the water - a faint yellowing or just a movement of water.   Often the lady gives the game away by looking down to check she is not turning the water yellow.  Same if someone is swimming and moves to the ladders to get out and pauses for a minute before getting out or gets into the pool and stays still before they start swimming.  Those times are often more difficult to detect, but sometimes it is obvious if you are looking.

LOL - I must have often 'given the game away' then Alfresco, as I usually glance down briefly to see how obvious the yellowness around my crotch is!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, steamlover6 said:

That description absolutely does it for me! I can just imagine the pleasure in each of those sensations, as well as relieving the original nice and compelling urge to pee in your swimsuit, which of course is also a pleasure 

Thanks for your comment Steamlover6, as I did make some effort with my description of sensations!  🙂  I remember once reading a lovely description from a guy who told in detail the sensations he felt while peeing in a pool.  Very sexy! 

• Like 1
Guest UnabashedUser

Peeing in a crowded public  pool with wife, Bonnie a few times, close by other swimmers.

She stands close by me with my hand inside the crotch of her suit, and releases her pee while we watch other people who have no idea we're peeing. Likewise she's inside my trunks lightly holding my cock aimed skyward but covered by the cloth to receive my golden salute.

It's such a hidden thrill t o do it knowing no one can see anything in the water except some kid with goggles on and to feel that super warm stream pouring out between her legs.

3 minutes ago, UnabashedUser said:

Peeing in a crowded public  pool with wife, Bonnie a few times, close by other swimmers.

She stands close by me with my hand inside the crotch of her suit, and releases her pee while we watch other people who have no idea we're peeing. Likewise she's inside my trunks lightly holding my cock aimed skyward but covered by the cloth to receive my golden salute.

It's such a hidden thrill t o do it knowing no one can see anything in the water except some kid with goggles on and to feel that super warm stream pouring out between her legs.

Oh yes, something lovely to share - and doing this in a crowded public pool, close to other swimmers, ticks all my boxes!

My hubby is not into peeing but he'll relieve himself in a public pool because he knows it excites me.  

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Always a pleasure to read Maggie's posts on pool peeing. Not something I ever thought about or was encouraged to do as a kid, but the idea of it has always been a huge turn-on for me. 

My ex indulged me a couple of times in hotel pools, once pulling her costume aside and peeing in shallow water in a hotel pool when no-one was around. Bit risky which made it more exciting. 

I too love the naughtiness of releasing a whole bladderful in a pool, while the other swimmers are none the wiser. Took a bit of practice as I got so hard I couldn't let go the first few times! Nothing like drinking lots and waiting until you're desperate to get in the pool, then the relief and thrill of letting go. Feeling the slight tickling sensation of the hot pee swirling round inside your trunks, then billowing around your legs as you continue to go.... 

I can remember a couple of years ago having a swim on my last day of the holiday, finishing with a big pee and the naughty thought of leaving it behind for everyone still there the next day

• Like 1
  • Hot 3

It's so very common for people to pee in pools, it's not even seen as naughty by the general public. In an earlier poll here  Pee in pools poll

92% of our users confessed we've peed in a swimming pool. 78% of us said we do so while swimming, 50% of us go to the pool when we're sun bathing and in locker rooms,  24% of us wait until we're in the pool rather than peeing in locker rooms. The women I used to know when I used to take my kids to the neighborhood  pool made no secret of the fact they were going over to pee sitting poolside. It's nothing to be shy about, everyone pee's there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, beachmom said:

It's so very common for people to pee in pools, it's not even seen as naughty by the general public. In an earlier poll here  Pee in pools poll

92% of our users confessed we've peed in a swimming pool. 78% of us said we do so while swimming, 50% of us go to the pool when we're sun bathing and in locker rooms,  24% of us wait until we're in the pool rather than peeing in locker rooms. The women I used to know when I used to take my kids to the neighborhood  pool made no secret of the fact they were going over to pee sitting poolside. It's nothing to be shy about, everyone pee's there.

I'm glad that everyone on this site is so honest about it! Of course, selection bias — this is a website about pee stuff. Probably going to be warmer to pool peeing than most people! But you're right, it is pretty normal even in general.

So here's an interesting question. If you want to make the act of peeing in a swimming pool into a naughty thing, but most people don't even consider it naughty, how do you spice it up? I think @Maggie_555 has sorta implied that one way might be to encourage others to do it! Another might be to pee from above the surface of the water — although that takes a really specific sort of environment (or an empty one) to get away with. Everyone knows that one joke about not peeing from the diving board, after all.

But there's also subtler stuff, like walking past the toilet facilities (if there are any) without using them, or making a point to pee nearby other people in the water. Or using the pool as a toilet without actually using it as a pool! I can swim just fine, but there's a lot of times I'd rather just take a nice long leak and not worry about getting myself all wet.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2