Male Friend Pissed Behind Shed

On 8/9/2020 at 12:33 AM, pop-a-squat said:

We were having a bonfire and drinking some beers. My guy friend got out of his chair and walked behind this small shed. I was sitting far enough back that I could see him from the side of the shed and he whipped out his cock under his khaki shorts (unzipped and unbuttoned), then started peeing all over the shed and grass. He had a strong stream gushing out from his waist. Then he shook his penis dry and tucked it back in his boxers and shorts and went on his way.

Did he intend to give you a good look lol? 

Glad to see that he pissed all over the shed, I know i would have

• Like 1

Every chance it was just a case of him thinking on the level of needing a pee and making some slightly beer-fuddled attempt to be discrete.

As others have said though, I do wonder if he realised you'd be able to see - perhaps mid flow or when he'd finished.   I also wonder if there was an element of premeditation there -- so often those sort of events end up with the "It's all right for you guys" sorts of comments.  I've been in similar conversations when cycling and the like.  For 'us' it's a perfect opportunity to open an apparently innocent conversation exploring the fact there's no need to suffer any discomfort yourself and little stopping you taking care of that need either.

So perhaps you missed the opportunity being offered you there?

(That's not a criticism, I so often have thought bravely and then whimped out to sidestep similar conversational topics for fear of letting on about my deepest hidden secrets to people I know).

• Like 1
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Oh you spoilsport. Obviously he knew of @pop-a-squat’s interest and was teasing her. 🙃

If I ever find myself sharing beers with any of our friends, there'll be no such teasing - but there will be ample opportunity for a ringside seat and encouragement to participate.

• Like 1