Piss in mouth

On 8/8/2020 at 7:02 AM, Pissygal00 said:

Anyone ever done this to someone or had it done? Just curious what it’s like? I’ve tasted my own, But Ive always wished I had a partner to piss in my mouth or in other holes lol. 

I too would love to have a lady pee in my mouth, and would also love to pee in a lady's mouth. If she peed in my mouth I would enjoy drinking it. What greater devotion could I show a girl than to let her piss in my mouth  and to drink it for her?

• Love 1
On 8/8/2020 at 1:02 AM, Pissygal00 said:

Anyone ever done this to someone or had it done? Just curious what it’s like? I’ve tasted my own, But Ive always wished I had a partner to piss in my mouth or in other holes lol. 

I've always wanted to try this...I wish that I could piss in your mouth and then have you piss in mine.

8 hours ago, Scot_Lover said:

My wife and I still do, for over 15 years now. We met by complete accident, in a little pub in Gretna of all places, and from that dizzy day back in 2015 it has been almost non stop. She tells me that she is the horniest when she has pee on her, mine or hers. 

Peeing in each others mouths and faces ranges from no taste at all through to what she calls  ”battery acid”.

She is truly more depraved than I am, and I love every minute with her.

You sound like the perfect pee couple! I love that she’s the more depraved of the pair!

Edited by amack

My partner has very willingly indulged in my pee fetish. Most every time we have sex now...somewhere between me giving her oral, and being inside her she usually asks me if I’d like a drink. Can’t tell you how much that turns me on, and of course, I never say no. We’ve gotten quite good at the act...she can aim well, and I am able to swallow quickly - I do always drink it all, and spill little. I’ve no issue with the taste. 

Her slightly sadistic side comes out in the morning - on occasion she asks me if I’d like a drink, knowing I won’t say no, and her knowing her piss is quite strong in the morning...at this point we both see it as a challenge for me to drink it all down. Most times I have managed...aside once or twice when it was just too strong, especially during these crazy hot days of summer. 

• Love 1