Sweet and Sour

This happened the other night, Easter Monday, after a day at football. I love the intensity we can get from this, and I'm still amazed that we can do this so well, 7 years in. Enjoy, hopefully as much as we did.

Sweet and Sour

We had arrived home at about 7.00 pm, and fussed about making something to eat, and got some drinks together. I was on beer, girls were into the Rekorderlig cider, so something tasty was going to happen. This cider is in half litre bottles, and they have glasses that hold 250ml, so one bottle does them both, and that quite nicely.

After about 10 of these, and 3 hours of Avatar, which included a spirited discussion on wether aliens would like pee, they giggled their intention to "mess me up". I was sloshing about like a well filled wine skin myself, so we would see who got messed the most. Mary done the "sexi walk to the bedroom" thing, and Maigh and I followed her, hugging her to me as we went, she smiled and snuggled me back. I was surprised to see the plastic sheet over the bed, Mary was kneeling on it, her short skirt looking amazingly hot, raised above her knees. "Who's first?" she smiled, spreading her knees a little, Maigh giggled and pushed me toward the bed. "We're doing you, laddie" she whispered.

"Leave your things on, and get up here, I'm not messing on the floor again." Mary told me, pointing to the bed under her.

I lay down and wriggled up under her, gazing at her gorgeous pussy, visible through the almost transparent knickers, smiling a little as she jiggled her butt. She reached down, and moved her knickers aside, giggling a little as I licked a finger, then lay back and waited. Mary drained the last of her glass, and then did something completely unexpected, moving the glass down under her, and squirted into it noisily, filling it rapidly. She had to move off me a little, but I got a few stray drips when she came back. I teased her slit a little, her pussy tasting a little tart after being out all day, then lay back to watch. Mary raised the glass up to the light, looking at it appraisingly then smelt it, and, looking at Maigh, sipped a little, then downed a mouthful.

Maigh sighed dreamily, and Mary asked if she wanted some, and handed the glass over, Maigh obviously did, and quaffed the lot, sighing again. I was busy with Mary's pussy in all this, the stale taste was now gone, then replaced with her steaming pee, frothing out of my mouth, soaking the back of my head, seemingly unending. Maigh had found my hard cock, and was feeling me through my jeans, grabbing me painfully, as Mary dribbled to a stop, her tinkling pee sounds loud in the silence, and I spat the last mouthful back up at her pussy, just as she eased her knickers back into place. "Dammit, laddie, I didna want them wet." she mock scolded me, leaning forward to look down at me. My last pee spit had not worked too well, my eyes were burning a little, and I needed to get up. Mary's pretty knees had dimpled the plastic cover, and were now in little pee puddles, as she sat back on her heels.

"Wow." I murmured, then thinking that was inadequate, added "Um, wow."

Mary giggled gaily and clapped her hands softly, then told Maigh to have her turn. Maigh was still holding the glass, and looked at it dully, then kind of rallied a little. She handed the glass to Mary, wriggled her jeans down to her ankles, then reached for the glass again. Mary watched with a faint smile, I could almost see her thinking (c'mon, do it, do it). I was watching too, Mary's pee dripping down my back, feeling cool now as the warmth left. Maigh looked at us on the bed, and with a faint smile of her own, put her hand on the top of her pussy, kind of lifted a little, the gushed forcefully into the glass, stopping quickly. She held this up and admired the pale, almost clear colour, then had a taste, smiled and handed it to Mary. Mary looked at it, swirled it around a little, then tasted it, smiled back at Maigh and drank the lot, I could see her throat work as she swallowed it all, sighing as she handed it back. Maigh filled it again, and in one motion, raised and drank it, this time draining the lot, fingers now slipping under herself, sighing softly.

"What about him, then?" Mary said, waving at me, looking turned on herself, one hand in her knickers. Maigh struggle a leg free and climbed onto the bed, pushing me back down, placing her amazing arse over my face. They amused themselves for a minute of two, kissing and feeling each other, then Maigh backed up a little and let loose. God she can pee hard, and lots, piss was pooling under me, soaking my shirt, turning her one jeans clad leg black, and still it was hosing out of her, a warm earthy taste, not unpleasant, but I only swallowed once, taste was a little strange for me, I was happy to just let it wash over me.

She eventually stopped, like a tap closing abruptly, and I got to watch her poke around with a couple of fingers, before cumming hard, grunting at the force of it, then sagged onto me, her head near my knees, her chest resting warmly on my hard dick. Mary murmured something, and I heard pee splattering on the plastic cover, Maigh gagging and spitting, soaking me more from the knees down. This stopped quickly, wasn't a lot there, but fuck, it was sexy. Maigh groaned softly, and backed up a little, undoing my jeans, pulled my dick out, gasping at the sight of it.

She sighed deeply and went to town, licking, sucking, jamming her head down on it, grunting in her throat. Mary joined her and they swapped it back and forth, the different feeling of each of them was subtly different, and I just lay back in a pool of pee and loved it. I was getting uncomfortably full and told them I had to go, and they giggled an told me to go for it, Maigh wriggling around beside me and Mary leaning forward, and laying on the other side. Maigh was holding me, and waited for me to start, sighing as I dribbled a little, then feeling her tongue lick me gently. I gave her a squirt, getting a shocked gasp, then I let it go, feeling warm pee flood and dribble under me.

I could hear my pissing dick fill each of them, and listened as they spit pee onto each other, giggling as my pee splattered between them. Whoever was holding me lifted it a little, and pee arced over them, splashing my face. I coughed a little, then slowed and stopped, getting a couple of giggles, then we all rolled off the bed, it was getting cold in the room, heating hadn't warmed up the place at all, and we headed into the bathroom. I was soaked, a drowned rat as Mary called me, and was shoved into the shower, getting told I smelled. I dragged a squealing Mary in with me, then got Maigh in, still with one leg in her jeans.

The rest of the night was just as good, no more pee until the next morning, but 3 naked bodies in a warm bed was just fantastic.

Sorry it was so long, but this is the only way I can get this across, pics are not allowed, not even partial, and I respect my girls wishes in this.

Scot_Lover, Maigh and Mary

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 7 years later...
On 4/24/2014 at 2:12 AM, Scot_Lover said:

This happened the other night, Easter Monday, after a day at football. I love the intensity we can get from this, and I'm still amazed that we can do this so well, 7 years in. Enjoy, hopefully as much as we did.

Sweet and Sour

We had arrived home at about 7.00 pm, and fussed about making something to eat, and got some drinks together. I was on beer, girls were into the Rekorderlig cider, so something tasty was going to happen. This cider is in half litre bottles, and they have glasses that hold 250ml, so one bottle does them both, and that quite nicely.

After about 10 of these, and 3 hours of Avatar, which included a spirited discussion on wether aliens would like pee, they giggled their intention to "mess me up". I was sloshing about like a well filled wine skin myself, so we would see who got messed the most. Mary done the "sexi walk to the bedroom" thing, and Maigh and I followed her, hugging her to me as we went, she smiled and snuggled me back. I was surprised to see the plastic sheet over the bed, Mary was kneeling on it, her short skirt looking amazingly hot, raised above her knees. "Who's first?" she smiled, spreading her knees a little, Maigh giggled and pushed me toward the bed. "We're doing you, laddie" she whispered.

"Leave your things on, and get up here, I'm not messing on the floor again." Mary told me, pointing to the bed under her.

I lay down and wriggled up under her, gazing at her gorgeous pussy, visible through the almost transparent knickers, smiling a little as she jiggled her butt. She reached down, and moved her knickers aside, giggling a little as I licked a finger, then lay back and waited. Mary drained the last of her glass, and then did something completely unexpected, moving the glass down under her, and squirted into it noisily, filling it rapidly. She had to move off me a little, but I got a few stray drips when she came back. I teased her slit a little, her pussy tasting a little tart after being out all day, then lay back to watch. Mary raised the glass up to the light, looking at it appraisingly then smelt it, and, looking at Maigh, sipped a little, then downed a mouthful.

Maigh sighed dreamily, and Mary asked if she wanted some, and handed the glass over, Maigh obviously did, and quaffed the lot, sighing again. I was busy with Mary's pussy in all this, the stale taste was now gone, then replaced with her steaming pee, frothing out of my mouth, soaking the back of my head, seemingly unending. Maigh had found my hard cock, and was feeling me through my jeans, grabbing me painfully, as Mary dribbled to a stop, her tinkling pee sounds loud in the silence, and I spat the last mouthful back up at her pussy, just as she eased her knickers back into place. "Dammit, laddie, I didna want them wet." she mock scolded me, leaning forward to look down at me. My last pee spit had not worked too well, my eyes were burning a little, and I needed to get up. Mary's pretty knees had dimpled the plastic cover, and were now in little pee puddles, as she sat back on her heels.

"Wow." I murmured, then thinking that was inadequate, added "Um, wow."

Mary giggled gaily and clapped her hands softly, then told Maigh to have her turn. Maigh was still holding the glass, and looked at it dully, then kind of rallied a little. She handed the glass to Mary, wriggled her jeans down to her ankles, then reached for the glass again. Mary watched with a faint smile, I could almost see her thinking (c'mon, do it, do it). I was watching too, Mary's pee dripping down my back, feeling cool now as the warmth left. Maigh looked at us on the bed, and with a faint smile of her own, put her hand on the top of her pussy, kind of lifted a little, the gushed forcefully into the glass, stopping quickly. She held this up and admired the pale, almost clear colour, then had a taste, smiled and handed it to Mary. Mary looked at it, swirled it around a little, then tasted it, smiled back at Maigh and drank the lot, I could see her throat work as she swallowed it all, sighing as she handed it back. Maigh filled it again, and in one motion, raised and drank it, this time draining the lot, fingers now slipping under herself, sighing softly.

"What about him, then?" Mary said, waving at me, looking turned on herself, one hand in her knickers. Maigh struggle a leg free and climbed onto the bed, pushing me back down, placing her amazing arse over my face. They amused themselves for a minute of two, kissing and feeling each other, then Maigh backed up a little and let loose. God she can pee hard, and lots, piss was pooling under me, soaking my shirt, turning her one jeans clad leg black, and still it was hosing out of her, a warm earthy taste, not unpleasant, but I only swallowed once, taste was a little strange for me, I was happy to just let it wash over me.

She eventually stopped, like a tap closing abruptly, and I got to watch her poke around with a couple of fingers, before cumming hard, grunting at the force of it, then sagged onto me, her head near my knees, her chest resting warmly on my hard dick. Mary murmured something, and I heard pee splattering on the plastic cover, Maigh gagging and spitting, soaking me more from the knees down. This stopped quickly, wasn't a lot there, but fuck, it was sexy. Maigh groaned softly, and backed up a little, undoing my jeans, pulled my dick out, gasping at the sight of it.

She sighed deeply and went to town, licking, sucking, jamming her head down on it, grunting in her throat. Mary joined her and they swapped it back and forth, the different feeling of each of them was subtly different, and I just lay back in a pool of pee and loved it. I was getting uncomfortably full and told them I had to go, and they giggled an told me to go for it, Maigh wriggling around beside me and Mary leaning forward, and laying on the other side. Maigh was holding me, and waited for me to start, sighing as I dribbled a little, then feeling her tongue lick me gently. I gave her a squirt, getting a shocked gasp, then I let it go, feeling warm pee flood and dribble under me.

I could hear my pissing dick fill each of them, and listened as they spit pee onto each other, giggling as my pee splattered between them. Whoever was holding me lifted it a little, and pee arced over them, splashing my face. I coughed a little, then slowed and stopped, getting a couple of giggles, then we all rolled off the bed, it was getting cold in the room, heating hadn't warmed up the place at all, and we headed into the bathroom. I was soaked, a drowned rat as Mary called me, and was shoved into the shower, getting told I smelled. I dragged a squealing Mary in with me, then got Maigh in, still with one leg in her jeans.

The rest of the night was just as good, no more pee until the next morning, but 3 naked bodies in a warm bed was just fantastic.

Sorry it was so long, but this is the only way I can get this across, pics are not allowed, not even partial, and I respect my girls wishes in this.

Scot_Lover, Maigh and Mary

Sorry it was so long, but this is the only way I can get this across,