Dial "O" for Orgasm

On 8/7/2020 at 8:53 PM, mickymoist said:

Any chance you could make the text black? Hard to read for an old fella like me 😃

I highlighted it to make it easier to read.  Changes to white on blue.

However, apart from that minor issue, it was an excellent story with a few unexpected turns. Thanks @navesink01

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
On 8/12/2020 at 9:38 AM, Alfresco said:

I highlighted it to make it easier to read.  Changes to white on blue.

However, apart from that minor issue, it was an excellent story with a few unexpected turns. Thanks @navesink01

Thank you for the assist regarding white on blue.  I had written this story on another site and wished to share it here as well.  The cut and paste was not so easy.  

6 hours ago, navesink01 said:

Thank you for the assist regarding white on blue.  I had written this story on another site and wished to share it here as well.  The cut and paste was not so easy.  

As a tip for future, you can edit the text colour in the editor on here, so paste your content in, then highlight it, click on the button in the ribbon above with the "A" symbol that has a line under it and a little arrow to the top right.  That lets you set the colour.

Alternatively, when you paste the content into the editor, right click and choose "Paste as Plain Text".  I guess this option depends on the browser that you are using though and may be different again if you are using a phone or tablet device.  Hope that helps.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2